Pothys Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Nikunjam Building, M.G.Road, Salem - Kochi - Kanyakumari Highway, Ayurveda College Junction, Vanchiyoor
Thiruvananthapuram

Tel: +91 89 4396 6333, +91 89 2431 0901, +91 89 2431 0902, +91 89 2431 0903
Mr. J. Rajkumar - GM
Mob: +91 98 4037 9351

Chennai
Pothys Boutique Pvt Ltd., 107, G. N. Chetty Road, Next To Vani Mahal T. Nagar, Chennai - 600017
Tel: +91 44 2815 0103

Thu 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 09:00 pm

Pothys related photos (30)

Pothys Complaints & Reviews

rockysukumaran
Dear sir, i am a regular customer of pothy's for years. I am a marketing manager of a construction company based in cochin. Today i have visited your grocery section at thiruvananthapuram pothys for buying some tetra pack juices for my brother who has arrived with his family from dubai. He is very particular about tetra pack juices. I normally picks tropicana orange juice. But today i have seen a different orange juice "24 mantra orange juice" 200 ml in your racks. When i called my brother, whether he is interested in that juice, he just told me that to send a photo of the pack through whatsup. When i was trying to take photograph, one of your employee no 3406, maheswari reached the place and asked me not to take photograph of the product. She was very rude. Still i thought if it is a rule it is to be followed and not photos taken. But i started to write down the ingredients and rate in my left hand as i had no piece of paper at that moment. To my shock, maheswari again objected that i cannot write anything on my hand from pothy's store. Surprising. She was violating my own human rights. I want to make it a complaint through legal procedures available in the country and go for a compensation for humiliation by your staff in front of other customers. You can view the entire episode in your camera recording. It has happened between 12 noon and 1 pm today[protected]. I will go for further legal filing only after getting a reply from you. Regards, rocky ss

[Jul 28, 2016] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Veena Suriya
    You people are making the customers fool by giving the adi sale. There is no adi sale or no offer giving. Simply you are giving the offer as buy one and get one free, but actually u r taking the amount for that also. And also giving free vegetables for that also you people are charging only. There is nothing free you are providing. Wat ever products we are buying you are charging as extra by the name of adi sale. My humble request is not to buy any products from pothys.

[Jul 20, 2016] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hashim999
      This is the second time im receiving bad behaviour from pothys salesman
      First one was at kids section. We were selecting a stroller for my kid.. When my mom asked the salesman whether u have any other collection.. That reply was we are not hiding anything at godown... When i asked about his attitude his reply was like threatening... He insulted my family.. I searched for floor manager but he was not there and some people working there came to me and said please don't complain he will lose his job... Then we decided to leave the issue... And bought a stroller worth 7000 through other salesmans,

Now today july 4 at chappal section.. I bought two shoes and after that i went to buy a chappal i bought one after that i checked the size of another one.. I untagged the chappal, that made a salesman angry and talked very rough.. We also replied in the same way... The overall experience at pothys these days are very bad... We were one of the most visited customers of pothys from the beginning when they started the shop... Now the salesman behaviour is very bad
      Somebody has to stop this...

[Jul 05, 2016] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pothys — Misbehaving staff

siyad sabu
        my family was go to shopping on trivandrum shop on 20/4/16 my wife selected a sari and need lining meteerial...

Pothys — Damaged vega t-desire beard and hair trimmer vhth-05

Willaim Holmes Alexander
        Respected sir, 9/1/16 I am Dani chacko staying in Qatar, my family visited pothys and bought a trimmer (vega) worth rs.999,...

Pothys, Trivandrum — Otto shirts purchased was a nasty product

jishn87
        Hi Team,
        I had recently purchased 4 otto shirts from Pothys, Trivandrum. But the cloth in the first wash I found the...

Pothys — Irresponsible and unprofessional General Manager and Purchasing Manager - D.Chandrasekar & Ramesh - Refund requested

Nishara KrishnaRaja
        Hello, I'm Nishara from Houston, Texas, USA. I was in Chennai only for 2 days and wanted to do shopping, so I went to pothys...

Pothys — LOST TITAN RAGA WATCH WORTH 7000

RAMALAKSHMI T
        Iam a regular Customer of Pothys, Boutique&Pothys TNagar Chennai.For availing shopping for gift voucher worth Rs200 which...

krishna veliah
        i am from neyveli.i went shopping at pothys, pondicherry on 17th april and my bill no. is 1504C42041 and bought haldiram all in one ..in the pack it was written that 70gm halke phulke with this pack.i asked them about that ..they didnt even know that and told it might be in the pack itself.but after opening the pack no such thing was there in the pack..

[Apr 19, 2015] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Midhunprbkr
          Hi my name is midhun By mistake i purchase a laptop lenovo G580 from your trivandrum showroom life style 5th floor on 27/04/2015 Now the lap is not working i walk to lenovo service center they said that as the machine was manufactured in the year of 2012 kindly contact your dealer for same . so i go to your store and they take over the product for service on the 27/3/2015 one Mr Vipin signed and sealed on the bill and said that wait for one week the will resolve the issue i agreed it then after call Vipin for status no one taking calls and if the pick call irresponsible talk with me the blaiming others and giving numbers of supervisors Mr Ramakrishnan no: [protected] and [protected] i dont know his name because till now he is not pick the call and Mr Ramakrisnan said that dead line date on yesterday 13/04/2015 now he is not pick the call is it my mistake that a product purchase from your shop .

[Apr 14, 2015] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pothys — I brought one titan watch from trivandram pothys showroom.just one month after i found complaint

jibin augustine
            I brought one titan watch from pothys trivandram but very next moth found watch is not working i inform the particular sales...

satheesh karthikeyan
            We went for purchase today. We purchased in different floors. We requested for single bill all floors bill together as I need to do credit card purchase and convert to EMI. In each and every floor they made us to walk to the some floor in charge and tell the reason for single bill. Starting from third floor to ground floor. In the ground floor one guy came and asked the same reason told the same to him and he said if we purchase this way exchange is not possible. He spoke in a way like his the owner and he is was very adamant in his words. There was no politeness at all. Very bad experience today.

[Mar 08, 2015] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

BINU K THOMAS
              i purchased a ironing table used for ironing the clothes 31/01/2015. at the time of purchasing the product the sales girl told me that there was only one unit was there which was used used as demo piece hence they were selling that at reduced price of 1500 rs. she also told me that there was no complaint to that product. Accordingly i bought the product for 1500rs instead of its orginal price. when i inspected the product after bringing it to the home i realised the defect, its four legs are correctly positioned hence we cannot keep the table stable on the floor. i personally contacted the concerned supervisor of shop. but he was not willing to replace the product or pay the compensation.my detailes given bellow. so kindly take necessary steps to replace the defect product or pay compensations. yours faithfully 04/02/2015 BINU K THOMAS ADDRESS THE PLANT MANAGER TRAVANCORE TITANIUM PRODUCTS LTD TRIVANDRUM -21 CONTACT NO [protected]

[Feb 04, 2015] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vasraja1
                After having an happy shopping experience for nearly 40000rs in tirunelveli., went to the super mall for extra purchase which they gave as bonus rupees for purchase. The old ladies who used to put band for our materials gave us two covers with band, still a bag with silk saree was left, so she put a band on the or bag itself. After purchasing and once we came out found our bag with silk saree missing. Once we complianed with the security, he searched the places and found the bags lying in a corner in an perfect manner., not in a manner as though it has fallen by mistake. two staffs were standing as though they dont know anything, which was clearly visible. Looks like some mole in disguise of staff is in pothys trying to steal our sarees. This has lead to mental agony, as we had come to purchase for an spritual pur giving an bad sign.my suggesion to the pothys is engage young and energetic in Imptartant areas and to reduce crowd in super mall. you just have lost n customer for 30yrs, mr pothi...

[Dec 21, 2014] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

suguna.e
                  I am Dr Suguna (MBBS, MD) working as Assistant professor in a medical college, Pondicherry. We had been to Pothys, Pondicherry on 17.10.2014 around 5 pm with my friend who is also a Doctor. After our purchase in the garment section for about Rs 1500, we went up to the supermarket section (fourth floor) to shop for our discount money of Rs 26/- But during the process of looking for Rs 26, we ended up purchasing items for Rs 478. When we came to the billing counter, the biller who was a female with a blonde hair, checked and billed our items. When the bill was about to be printed, i realised that i didn't provide her with the discount bill (Rs 26). Sooner i intervened and gave her the bill, for which she denied to include in the original bill (Rs478). When i asked her politely about what can be done now, she gave a very sarcastic reply " ADHELLAM INCLUDE PANNA MUDIYATHU, BILL CLOSE PANNIYACHU" . Then i asked her again what can i do with the bill now, she again said rudely and sarcastically in Tamil, " ANGA POI YEDHAVADHU CHAAT ITEMS VAANGI SAAPTUKONGA". After the final billing, we had to receive a balance of Rs 22, for which she gave a POPPINS worth Rs 2 without our consent and put in our bag. We were really pissed off with her bahaviour, and again purchased a KIT KAT dark chocolate worth Rs 25 in exchange for our discount coupon, and we still had a balance of Rs 1, for which she replied " INNUM Rs1 BALANCE IRUKU, YEDHAVADHU THINGS EDUTHUTU VANGA". We walked out of the supermarket since we were irritated by her foul behaviour. We also complained orally to the customer care in the same floor. We also registered a written complaint in the ground floor and spoke to the incharge person.But no actions have been taken yet. The very purpose of lodging this complaint is that, 1. the bad behaviour and arrogant attitude of the staff should be dealt with 2. it showed the height of disrespect towards people 3. if educated people like doctors can be humiliated this way, then wat is the state of poor illiterate people

[Oct 23, 2014] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

senthu2014
                    We have purchased 2nos sarees from pothys cross cut road gandhipuram coimbatore. Sales personnel didn't check for any damage in the purchased material instead they said that there won't be any complaints in it. But there were several damages in the purchased sarees and for stitching we cut the edges. While stitching only we found the damage in it. When we tried to return them in the shop the sales personnel behaved in worst behaviour and said that we have cut the blouse piece from that saree. We orgued honestly that we didn't cut it. Finally the manager too didn't accept to exchange it. It was a clean cheating and we were upset that we lost our money and hard work.

[Oct 15, 2014] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pjjjm
                      sir, i purchased on 09.08.2014 in puducherry pothys for rs. 2796 in second floor, bill no. E380. i swiped my Debit card Indian Bank ATM once, it was slow, the man at the counter told me to do it the second time and the amount was debited. After few days, I took a mini statement and i found tha the amount was debited twice. I called your shop and they told me to complaint in the customer care. I went to my Indian Bank branch in Villupuram and complained. it is more than 45 days that i lodge the complaint, but still there is no reply from your side. Kindly do the needful and refund my money of Rs.2796 instantly.

[Oct 06, 2014] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sujithtvm
                        I had purchased a lot of cloths for my marriage from thiruvananthapuram pothys showroom on 17.08 .14, while reaching home I found that my wedding shirt was unfit for me, so I went to pothys show room and demanded replacement for the same but they insulted me and ask to pay extra charge for the product of same company and MRP.

[Sep 01, 2014] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PUBLIC CARE
                          For our christmas purchase we went to pothys. We almost had purchased in major shops in pondicherry. We had purchased in KUMARAN SILKS, RAM SILKS, SATHYAM SILKS, AVANTHIKA & so on. In those shops the materiels are not displayed so that we can we can see and choose, there the staffs they take and show the materiels if we need to choose some spesific colour we need to spread the whole place & that will be disturbance to others, So only for that reason we go to POTHYS, but in some reason we need to rush this purchase due to rain, we planned for KID, & LADIES session, so in CHUDI session we brought 2chudi fro worth 2750/- but after comming home we saw the 1chudi was damaged in its stiching at inside and it was not in proper shape, & one more chudi was found to be missing of back design in chudi top, So we planed to go and exchange. First the supervisor saw and said hand was stiched so it could not be changed, next chudi he said the model its self like that so they cant change, then after so much time thay take the chudi here & there and making a scean then thay said THEY WILL CHANGE THE CHUDI WHICH WAS BACK DESIGN MISSING, in that chudi since it is cotton they took it because there is NO FAULT, but in next chuddi(SHIFFON) since the stiching was irregular and not good WE HAD BEEN CHEATED AND WE TOOK THAT, THEY SAID SINCE HAND IS STICHED IF IT IS REMOVED IT WILL BE SEEN HOLES SO OTHERS WOULD NOT TAKE. BUT NEXT DAY PATIENTLY WE REMOVED THE HAND AND WE PRESSD THE HAND IT IS SO CLEAR AND THERE IS NO HOLES SEEN. . . BUT NOW THE SUPERVISOR SAID HAND IS SMALL AND IT CANT BE CHANGED BUT SEVERAL TIMES THEY ALTERING AND PUSHING THE DAMAGED CHUDI BUT NOT ACCEPTING THEIR FAULT. KINDLY FRIENDS PLEASE BE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CARE FULL WITH THIS GUYS TRICKY AND SMART GUYS CHEATERS TEHY DO ALL NONSENCE TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT. WHAT DO THEY GET FROM THIS. DOES CHANGING OF CHUDI WILL LEAD TO ANY LOSS FOR THEIR REVENUE. BUT NOW I SAY NO MORE WE WILL BE THERE AGAIN OUR PURCHASE OF 16000/- PER YEAR WILL BE LOSING TO THEM, EVEN THOU THAT IS NOT A GREAT LOSE TO THEM WE WONT RECOMMEND POTHYS TO ANY ONE MORE. IF YOU NEED TO PURCHASE IN PONDICHERRY KINDLY PREFERE ANY OTHER SHOPS RATHER THEN POTHYS the cheaters.

platinum
                            one time i was purchase chutithar in madurai pothys, before purchase i asked sales man chudithar now purchase but not satisfaction to my family members then i will xchange it, manager said sure sir u can xchange any branch of pothys, my native place tirunelveli so i came in tirunelveli ,then i were go to the tirunelveli POTHYS sir xchange the chutithar, chuti section manager said chuti purchase from which branch same branch u can xchange then i am fight with manager then xchange it