Pratham Motors Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Oct 12, 2022

File a complaint to Pratham Motors

Having problems with Pratham Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pratham Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pratham Motors

Pratham Motors Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 1800
Fax

Pratham Motors reviews & complaints(86)

According to the mentioned subject the advicer not given my car at perticular period of time that is on 10/10/2022 now the date is
12/10/2022. he is not responding to customer properly. my car number KA40M8922....
Manejar very very bad
Pratham Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to cancel my booking of Maruti Ertiga made on 31st May 2022. It was conveyed that the car will be delivered by 10th July. However, on visiting the dealer showroom today, I was informed that due to lack of production, delivery will require another 2 months.

As immediate delivery is extremely essential for me, I want to cancel my booking.

I paid a refundable booking amount of 11, 000.

Kindly...

Maruthi baleno ka 51mp 0263.. towed to pratham motors on as water entered vehicle. After 10 days estimation waa 8.5 lakhs and sent for insurance approval.
    Iwas schoked and visited the service centre. There i saw vehicle was marked as completly submerged. Category C. Then i ckarified them they vehicle water dint even drown the wheels.. many other vehicles in the same area were categorized as B whil mine was C and reported that most of the items needed to be changed. After i showed the video proof of the water level. Then they revised it to 2.7 laks fro 8.5 laks. This seems to be a hove scam. Request to kindly look into the matter and resolve
    Pratham Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pratham Motors — Delivery not done as promised the same day - Bellandur, Bangalore

This is the second time I have given my Car to Pratham Motors, Bellandur, Bangalore and as they did the last time, they call me at 7:00 PM and request me to agree for next day delivery. It did happen once and I shifted my service centre to Kudlu, Bangalore but this time I misheard the service centre location so ended up in this situation.

Not sure why this trick with the customer all the time . The car is being picked in the...
      Little Background:
      Last year, on 29th Mar'21, I paid Pratham Motors 24, 719 INR towards my car service which included multiple things. But my complaint today is particularly for the clutch assembly that was changed/replaced.

Problem Statement:
      I had a hard clutch earlier and because of the same, I changed my entire clutch set or assembly. The clutch turned very smooth on the day of delivery through the next...
      This is very unfortunate that I have to raise a complaint.
      I purchased a nexa ignis on 5th Dec 2021.
      They made such a scene and rush for making the advance payment and booking. Finally the car registration process begun on 4th Dec 2021.

Now it's 4 months and I have not received the hard copy of the RC. The digital copy had incorrect address and the sales person Mr. Vivek said he will follow up with RTO to get...
      Hi...I had given for minor painting of my new 7months swift car that’s in October 2021 and paint job doesn’t satisfy me because of full of waving in the door after the paint done...so I told the executive the problem they also saw.Mr uday was the executive he told me that yes the painting work is defected by worker he agreed that he will do it in next service...So I also agreed.Now I visited again the showroom on Monday that is 31st January...
      Dear Sir / Madam,
      For 2021-22 Insurance period, I got a service coupon only yesterday after multiple chasing and reminders.
      For 2022-23 Insurance renewal, I have not got yet.
      Ms. Nithya is not understanding this and she is wasting my time by reminding her multiple times and I got one finally and another one is pending. Before I forget and take the Car that I have given for Service, please give me the Insurance renewal...

Dear team
      Since 2013 from the date of purchase every time i maintain service in pratama motors only.
      On 5th March 2021i asked for replacement for new tyres within 15days in one among one tyer found 5 side air leakage.
      To check the qc i have sent my vehicle and its almost 6th day till know no update on this.
      If i call ur representative giving wrong commitment and till now i didn't got any update or replacement for fault tyer.

This is an worst experience,

Hope my issue will be resolved if not give it in writing stating can't replace tyer since it is not an manufacturing defect.
      Aug 5, 2021
      Pratham Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Sir, Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention and please let me apologize for the unacceptable way in which you’ve been treated.

Keeping our customers happy is our number one priority and I’d like to ask you for another chance to retain you.

we request you to kindly share your contact details so that our concern team will reach you shortly or we can reach out to you if you prefer at a time convenient for you.

Sincerely
      Team Pratham .

I had visited pratham motors true value situated at No 37/2, Sarjapur Road Kodathi Village, Varthur Hobli, (Next to Shell Petrol Pump)Bangalore - 560035, a couple of days ago to see some used cars and decided to finalize a 2015 model Maruti Wagon R. The team comprised Mr Krishna Singh (Team Head) and his co- ASSISTANT Mr Ravi.
        Pratham offered at 3.4 lakhs as the closure deal and we offered 3.1 and our Alto 800 at 1.1 as the exchange...

My balence amount cant refund manejar is not respond
        Pratham Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My balence amount is cant refund

Hello Pratham Team,

I have signed up my wife for a driving school in Bangalore/Sompura Gate before Covid-19 Pandemic and was unable to start the course.

Now I have been relocated to Hyderabad and would need you to please reassign the driving school classes to a center in Hyderabad close to me or provide me a refund for the same.

For your reference my pin code in Hyderabad is 500094, any Maruthi...
            Hi Team.

We gave our car service at Pratham motors Kudlu gate branch on 19/02/2021. Siddhu patil was point of contact service advisor. While leaving our car he mentioned it will cost some 3k+2k for the service. we agreed.

Later while handing over the car they charged around 10k where unexpected other unwanted charges were included in the bill. His behavior was so rude that he was not in a position to explain...
            Date of incident: 4-Dec-2020.

I have received two consecutive calls in my personal mobile number stating that there is an appoint I made with Pratham Motors for car servicing.
            I told them I sold the car for more than 3 years now. They promised to update the record and after that I'll not receive any further calls regarding my old vehicle.
            This is happening for last 3 years and I am really not happy about this...
            Hello team,
            I love maruti cars from my childhood days. We have been using it for 2 generations now.

Last month i booked a car in anekal showroom "spresso vxi" with an advance payment of 5000, after a week my family forced me to go with vxi +. On 6th august we requested for vxi+ and delivery on 21st august "ganesh festival" as its auspicious day for us.
            They took a couple of days to source the car but could not...

Vaichel taken for service on07th august for general service in good condition. Returned after2 days.. Next day car not starting service person came and started the car. Then he found colent hose leak. Again car taken for service. After two days car i got the car but found that no power windows working till now it is not rectified. Teja is the person incharge still how many days will it take go rectify.

Pratham Motors — changed air filter hose without my knowledge

Incident happen on 22nd july 2020.
              Service time - 2:08 pm to 5pm
              Ref. No - sb20000080
              Job card - jc20000295

Changed air filter hose with out my knowledge.
              Before given for service i found it was black. During service hours i had been for having cup of coffee, after returning back found that it was changed.
              I found it was a old hose & muddy (Heavy dust on it), informed...
              I have booked the vehicle for services at bellandur on 24th for the service on 26th of june. I get calls from at least 6 to 7 people, each one calling from their show rooms, i got calls, from rajajinagar 3 to 4 times different persons,. 2 calls from bellandur, and one from kudlu. I clearly told them that i will be sending my vehicle only to bellandur. That night again i get a call from diver from rajajinagar to pick up vehicle. Again i told...