[Resolved] Printvenue — Incorrect Size of T Shirt

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Girindra7
I have placed an order for a customised T Shirt to be printed in Printvenue bearing Order Number[protected]. I selected the Medium size assuming they have the standard size as there are no size charts available in the website anywhere and medium fits perfectly for me. I received the order on time, however when i opened, it appeared to be small. When i actually tried the T Shirt it was way smaller than any medium sized T Shirt. I called up customer care immediately and explained the matter and they advised me to compare the product with any other Medium sized T shirt i already have and click pictures and send it to the customer support email ID. I did exactly the same, I took out 2 of my medium sized T Shirt of different companies and compared it with the T Shirt i have and the result was very obvious. It was no where near to any of those 2 T Shirts. I clicked pictures as directed and sent it to the customer support email add and waited for their reply. I didn't get any response in the next 3 days (which is their allotted time frame), so i called up on the 4th day to get an update and to much of my surprise they said that they have missed out this email (meaning they never paid attention to my email at the first place), then they forwarded the email to their concerned department and again no reply for quite a while. When i finally called up again today, they responded that they will check on this with the concerned department again and will give an update within 48 hours. After that i received and email stating that different companies have different sizing policy and the t shirt they have sent me is perfectly all right. If Printvenue is having their own dimension for medium, they should have the size chart available in their website so that people can select the product accordingly.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2019
The issue was never resolved.

Comments

Do they look into these complaints or it just keeps lying over here?
Dear Girindra7,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your issue has been escalated to the relevant department. The concerned team will get in touch with you and work towards a resolution up to your satisfaction.

You can also contact us on [email protected] for further queries.

Team PrintVenue

I already tried contacting the above mentioned email, but for more than a week and after calling twice, i didn't get any written communication. Finally I called up for the third time and then i got a response that all companies have different sizing dimension. I can agree to the comment if the size is half or 1 inch different but please look at the pictures above, the size is around 3 to 4 inches small.
I would appreciate if you can please look into this matter as soon as possible and provide me with a solution.

Thanks & Regards
Girindra
I'm still waiting for a reply.

Product not deleivered till date

I have booked product on 25.12.2014 but till I have not recieve the product till date. My oreder no.is[protected].

+91 11 3001 7676 [Customer Care]