[Resolved] Priority International Holiday Club Pvt Ltd — Will end up wasting over Rs. 1 Lac

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 prashantamarnath
I have paid close to Rs. 1.3 Lac to enroll into their program. When it came to booking a hotel they are charging me an AMC of Rs. 12000, if I book directly with the hotel they are charging me Rs. 13000. If I do the math they give us 5 holidays in five years and the difference in booking through them vs directly is just Rs. 1000 and in 5 vacations I only get benefit of Rs. 5000 for which I paid close to Rs. 1.3 lacs. I am going to consumer court to take this up.
PRIORITY313's response, May 05, 2015
We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you had to experience with PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL. We are very sorry that this happened to you but rest assured it won’t happen again. To make things even better, we have taken a number of measures to ensure that this error and similar mistakes do not happen again in the future. It is due to you that we have realized this and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. Kindly provide your name and mail id & mail us at [protected]@priorityinternational.net your issue so that it gets resolved. Best Regards PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL.

Comments

Mr.Prashant, you are taking wrong steps. Please send a email asking for refund.
Parallelly If they do not agree on refund, approach police as they have committed fraud . Lodge FIR. Submit FIR copy to bank.
You can approach Consumer court also. Please take advise of lawyer before going to consumer court.
All these processes are time consuming, so have patience.
Email me:- [protected]@gmail.com

Service totally neglected by the company

Negligence by the company employees no any true commitment or agreement by the company. By negligency and deficiency behavior of company so rude like a layman type. Fully as a fake. And when he money taken immigration their language are charged. So your company is fake. Money is not refund by your side.

3rd Floor, "Suprem", ITI Road, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411001
    Priority International Holiday Club Pvt Ltd - Will end up wasting over Rs. 1 Lac