Dinesh Gangaramani

• India

Activity statistics

Posting summary

897 days ago
R.t.o. - Applied for smart card format of driving license for the damaged booklet old format at r.T.O. Kalyan on date:- 13/11/2015.
1017 days ago
Aadhaar Card/ Duplicate Driving License Card/ Election Card - Aadhaar Card/ Duplicate Driving License Card/ Elec
1053 days ago
1053 days ago
Sai Kirpa Shopping Complex, Opp. Sai Baba Mandir, Dhobhi Ghat M.I.D.C area, Ulhasnagar - 421001. - No follow up for the Development Plan by the Central Govt. Or. Redevelopment Plan, affecting the are and the building in particular......
1911 days ago
Indiatimes.com / Mail - www.indiatimes.com/mail shut down and lost my an email account and entire data, If someone could help with retrieval back......
1920 days ago
www.ShoppersKart.com/iphone5 win chance/ 100% money refund back instantly... - No refund/iphone5; www.ShoppersKart.com/iphone5 win chance/ 100% money refund back instantly...
1967 days ago
Bpo Industry - BPO Industry Jobs without, 8 yrs attempts to get in day on day status, Stability/Career making/ financially prospering
1967 days ago
[Resolved] Airtel / Handset Micromax Q2+ - Sir please. enable my handset Micromax Q2+ for internet surfing at your earliest.....
2203 days ago
BSNL - Response with BSNL new tab product by the name of "Aakash " I've trying to get information about this product and more....
2422 days ago
Icidirect.com / Bank, Pnb, Angel Broking. . . ICICI Direct.com / Angel / Sunderam Paribas Mutual Funds - Lost Rs. 3,00,000/- + with ICICIdirect.com/bank, PNB, Angel Broking... ICICIdirect.com/angel/Sunderam Paribas Mutual funds
2422 days ago
Real Estate/ Civil Rights and Laws....... - Sir, I have still not got no resolution for the prepaid airtel no. 9730568458 yet. No refunds and deductions stopped and correspondence.
2422 days ago
www.Bid2win.com - Sir, I've still not got my refunds, reply, correspondence timely positive in my favour yet with justice yet..................
2422 days ago
Airtel / Prepaid Mobile - Deduction for "Sona Jeeto" Services without my concent (against earlier complaints for DND has started as well, please cease)!
2426 days ago
2437 days ago
Micromax Q2+ - not working properly with internet and other coverage issues from day one.
2458 days ago
Online/ Mobile Several Winning and offers not been getting since long....... - Online/ Mobile several offers been getting since long. but I've not got anything but have been losing almost everything since years....
2459 days ago

Wish Net
poor service
(1 minutes ago)
Indigo Airlines
non co operation for booking luggage at our indigo flight
(5 minutes ago)
Ebay.in
my refund is not received yet
(9 minutes ago)