[Resolved]  Punjab National Bank Housing Finance [Pnbhfl] — fraudulent issue with png housing finance ltd

This is to bring you all notice that we have been fraudulent by team pnb housing finance, thing is that we received a call that you are eligible for top up of rs 4, 00, 000 on base of house loan, agent ramesh prasad visited home and take relevant documents from my parents along with a processing fee cheque of rs 3500/- he assured us for a loan, after 2-3 days, same amount has been deducted from account and we have received call that your loan will not be disbursed due to in eligibility then we ask him regarding refund of cheque then he clearly denied with a fact that this is processing fee and will not be refundable.
I just want to ask you all, that without in eligibility how could they deduct processing fees.

Please find loan ref no - ref/hou/chd/0118/481570

Agent name - ramesh prasad (+[protected]

This is very serious issues, they are doing frauds and play with people feeling... Beware...
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 7, 2018

[Mar 06, 2018] Punjab National Bank Housing Finance [PNBHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Punjab National Bank Housing Finance [PNBHFL] Customer Care's response Mar 07, 2018

We are in receipt of your query. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
Our official will soon get in touch with you. You may also write to us with your concern and details at customer.[protected]@pnbhousing.com. We solicit your cooperation in the interim.

Team PNB Housing
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Pl send me my repayment schedule for my subject cited loan account showing EMI and intrest immediately.

Yours sincerely

Sucha Singh Bajwa
M no [protected]

Complaint resolved, Amount Refund

Punjab National Bank Housing Finance [PNBHFL] Phone
    1 800 120 8800
    Punjab National Bank Housing Finance [PNBHFL] Address
    9th Floor, Antriksh Bhawan, 22 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001