[Resolved]  Punjab National Bank Housing Finance [Pnbhfl] — Reduction in Housing Loan Interest

PNB HFL is not reducing the interest on housing loan for existing customers. They are asking exorbitant charge to reduce the interest. Last time they have charged only Rs. 1000, this time they are asking Rs. 7, 500. They should reduce interest to existing customers automatically. Charging 9.6% to existing customers while charging 8.90% for new customers
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2017

[Jan 31, 2017] Punjab National Bank Housing Finance [PNBHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Punjab National Bank Housing Finance [PNBHFL] Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2017

We are in receipt of your query. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
Our official will soon get in touch with you. You may also write to us with your concern and details at customer.[protected]@pnbhousing.com . We solicit your cooperation in the interim.

Team PNB Housing
Punjab National Bank Housing Finance [PNBHFL] Customer Care's response Aug 21, 2017

This is with reference to your query. We understand that our official has spoken to you in this regard.
Trust the matter stands addressed. Assuring you best of services. Please write to us at customer.[protected]@pnbhousing.com for further queries, if any.

Team
PNB Housing

Comments

I also the same experience about interest rates decreasing process. Firstly I have to change my loan to other bank the they asked why? I said because of the high rates of interest. Then they reduced to 9.45% in 2800/-rs of processing fee. But now they says the 7500/-rs processing fees for decreasing the interest rate. But the thing is that my loan is in "Floating" type. Still needs to apply for decrease the rates of interest?
What a fullish bank is??
There should be the negative rating system for service.
What is meant by "Floating" rates. Is it applicable only if interest rates are increased ? And not for decreasing.
Firstly describe the"Floating" to all . Don't bother the peopl

Punjab National Bank Housing Finance [PNBHFL] Phone
    1 800 120 8800
    Punjab National Bank Housing Finance [PNBHFL] Address
    9th Floor, Antriksh Bhawan, 22 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001