Punjab National Bank [Pnb] — amazon refund amount not credited in my account

Sher Shah Suri Road,, Amritsar, Amritsar District, Punjab, India
 js_01 on Aug 16, 2019
I placed an oder for supply o[censored]sha ebony neo gas stove with amazon vide order no.[protected] dated[protected]. The payment was made through debit card of punjab national bank. The amazon could not deliver the item and refund of amount was passed on[protected] under refund id[protected]. The amount has not been credited to bank account till today.

Please look into the matter and expedite the credit of refund amount to my bank account.

Dr jaspal singh

[Aug 16, 2019] Punjab National Bank [PNB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by js_01, Aug 16, 2019
The same complaint was also made on 5 August, 2019. But no action has been taken till today i.e.[protected]. The Customer Care of both Punjab National Bank and Amazon had been contacted on phone a umber of times. But the matter still stand unresolved.

Comments

My name is Hina and my a/c no is [protected]
And I have done recharge of two times thrue paytm amount deducted in my account is rupees 200 but recharge is not done transaction I'd is [protected] and second transaction I'd is [protected]

7 Bhikhaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110607