Punjab National Bank [PNB]

Load

Punjab National Bank [PNB] Complaints & Reviews

Vivek Vitthalrao Hedau
Respected sir,

Yet i have not got my Internet banking user id and password.
i was submitted the form for internet banking on "13-March-2009"
but still i have not got my internet account.
i was enquired this thing in branch, they told me that we already send u r request for processing,
and we don't know anything more.

My Account is in "Khamala Branch Nagpur"
My Name is :- Vivek Vitthalrao Hedau
My Account No. Is "[protected]"
My Contact No.. Is : [protected]

Virinder Singh Jeji
    1. I am holding a savings account no. [protected] at Punjab National Bank CME(Bhopkhel) Pune, (BRANCH CODE 1209).
    2. On several occasions varying amounts have been debited from my account through ECS which do not have any connection with me. On my reporting some of the amount was credited back to my account, however, the following transactions which have no concren to me still are pending:
    a) to ECS - IILECS-SBI MUTUAL for a sum of Rs 1000/ dtd[protected]
    b) to ECS-TP bAJAJ auto FN for a sum of Rs 980 dtd[protected]
    c) to ECS-TP bAJAJ auto FN for a sum of Rs 980 dtd[protected]
    3. Despite various visits to the concerned branch and also to PNB RCC Pune the amount has not been credited to my account. It is a serious lapse as the credibility of the bank is questionable even if the amount may appear to be small.
    4. Rather than accepting their fault the bank authorities are delaying the matter even after the lapse of more than 4 months.
    5. I want my money back with interest before I close my account and the association with the bank as I feel my money is not safe with this particular bank.

PNB — PAYMENT OF PENSION PAYMENT ORDER [Resolved]

RAJESHWAR SINGH
      I have my pension account 19931 at PNB Maharaj Ganj under PNB Siwan. I did not receive my arrears payment for Crrigendum Pension...

PNB — non-acceptance of request for issuance of Cheque Book, ATM form & internet Banking form [Resolved]

Rahul Saraswat
      Dear Sir

We (me & my colleagues) recently opened accounts (salaried) in Punjab National Bank, Jubilee Chowk...

MAMTA THAKUR
      my self mamta thakur.m using pnb's atm card.my ac no is [protected]. n my card no is [protected].on 26th oct i tried to withdraw money rs15000 from hdfc'atm in pitampura delhi.but transaction was declined n my ac debited by rs15000.on 29th oct i complained in customer care center.they asked me to wait for 45 days after 60 days ther was no progress n they give me delhi atm cell's no then i talked to mr. narang on that no. he asked me to go to ur pnb branch n fill the indeminity form within 3 days the amount will b credited in ur ac.on 3rd feb i fill that form in my branch mukerian(panjab) but still i have not received my money back. i have complain numbers also.last complain no given to me by atm cell is 498.sir plz help me to get my money back because its too late now.or suggest me what should i do now.
      1st complain on 29th oct[protected].
      2nd no. 11083495
      3rd no. 11083585
      4th no. 12545777
      mu contact no [protected]. thanks.

Punjab National Bank — did not get money

Dear sir/medam
      i am atul here... i have cancelled one ticket but i did not get back money ... my pnr no. is [protected]... so that tell me as soon as possible.. my cell no is [protected]...
      Regard
      atul kumar garg
      thanking you.

PNB — Inoperative Status of Account [Resolved]

Gulaba Devi

I have more than 20 years old s/b account no. [protected] in the name of Gulaba Devi with Punjab...

MAMTA THAKUR
        dear sir,
        My self mamta thakur.on 26th oct(2008) i tryied to withdraw money from hdfc's atm in pitampura(delhi) amount rs 15000 debited but not received. on 29th oct i complained in customer care call center. my first complain no was 10509205 i talked to mr. paritosh for at least 50 times in 60 days.after 60 days they gave me atm cell's no and then i talked to them but no progress .sir its too late now m waiting from at least 5 months but still i dnt know when i will get my money back. just because of this i am not able to give my examination fee.from atm cell i have got a no (498).sir pleas help me n solve my case as soon as you can.my account no is [protected] my card no is[protected] my account is in mukerian branch(panjab).
        my mob.no. [protected].
        thank you.

Punjab National Bank — AMT DEBITED BUT NOT RECEIVED

Respcted sir/madam,
        my name is amanpreet kaur. i have an account in ur bank at ludhiana branch. my account no. is [protected]. i m withdrawing Rs. 2000 approximately at 17:40 Saturday from HDFC ATM which is near to CMC Chowk. But unfortunately i have not received any amount or receipt from ATM Machine. But amount is deducted from my account.
        Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

rgds,
        AMANPREET KAUR,

I have an account in your bank, my name is amit kr. gupta and my account no is - [protected]

I have faced really big problem from without ATM. and i have filled the form last 4 times there is no response.

Please provide me ATM card as soon as possible.

Amit kr. Gupta
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Punjab National Bank, Sec - 12 A Panchkula — Cheque not credited to the account [Resolved]

manik mago
          i am writing this on the behalf of my mother who has deposited a cheque in her account on 12th december, 08 in the PNB bank,...

PNB — PNB Net Banking [Resolved]

M S Khalid

Sir, I am consumer of Punjab National Bank, Nehru Place, New Delhi branch.

Sir,...

maqsood ahmad bhat
          I am the account holder of Punjab National Bank, Badami bagh Srinagar.I have been the account holder of your bank for the past 30years. Since the day, I opened my account in your bank, it has not been working for me. Employees staff are not cooperative and dedicated towards their work. Whenever I visit your bank, I found the Branch Manager missing. Besides that I gave my two Cheques to L.I.C but they stopped my cheques whereas I had money in my account. I didn’t know why they did that. They deduct Rs.450. from my account. Its quite embarrassing and ridiculous. I couldn’t believe it. I am totally surprised and shocked. I couldn’t bear this kind of ignorance and negligence your bank has showed. I want my deduct money Rs.450. back in my account and I hope you will not allow such a thing to be repeated. I hope it will not happen again. I shall be thankful to you prompt action should be taken on my complaint
          Respected sir,
          I am mr. Mahesh kumar padhi h. P. Gas distributor rayagada, i have a 2 nos of account at your rayagada-orissa branch, one is sb & other is cc, on 15.04.2009 at 10.45 am i have requbested to your branch manager make a 02 nos of dd, one is 7452 & other is 150000/- but the branch manager is not do the dd & he is said staff is shortage, & you com after 03 day, i have several time requbested the manager but the manager is not do the same thing.

Sir i am the gas distributor, if the manager not coperate to me iam not running my gas agency. If the gas is shortage i am not given the coustomer service, sir every day i have need the dd but your bm is not cooperatie to me. Please give me justic as soon as possibale. Mob no [protected] mr. Padhi

Mahesh padhi

Ac no.[protected] - sb account
          C. C no [protected]
          Sir i am open a new account in your bank but in my city i do'nt use all fasility bacause in my branch no body can listen me i want to use inter net banking so tell me how can we get my passward
          Respected sir,

I am sumit patel working with idea cellular ltd., we have corporate account (A/c no. [protected] in the name idea cellular ltd.), at abulane meerut cantt uttar pradesh, on 25.06.2009 at 10.35 am i have requested to your branch to deposit cash as i was the first person entered into the bank he should accept my cash first but, the officer denied to take cash from me and he was accepting cash from other customer, and when i went to branch manager (Mr. Aggarwal) he said staff is shortage and he had also shouted on me as a angry man he also misbehaved with me treated as a servant not customer and not supported in the way he should be. And when i requested for making dd then they said we are unable to make dd today.

Sir i am working with idea cellular ltd. Every day we have more than rs.100000 to deposit and we can not hold cash with us, as our company policy.
          Please give me justice as soon as possible.

I shall be thankful to you prompt action should be taken on my complaint

Sumit patel
          ! Dea cellular ltd.
          Finance meerut zo (Upw)
          1. I am an account holder in pnb since last 30 years and my salary is also coming from cda (O) pune in my saving acct. My acct no is [protected] pnb meerut college, meerut (Utter pardesh).
          2. Till date pnb, arora towers, pune has not credited my salary in my account where as cda (O) pune has credited the consolidated cheque of all officers having acct in pnb on 01 sept 09.
          3. This poor service on the part of bank officials shall be viwed seriously and action shall be initiated at an early date.
          4. I hope bank officials will wake up and credit my salary to my acct children are waiting for school fee.
          My name is sony tomar s/o shnker students of meerut college meerut and i have applied for up graduation (Llb-3rd year) fee scholarship and my status on website is forwarded by dswo response not received from the bank and data not digitally signed by dwo.
          So i request you to please resolve this problem and release my scholarship as soon as possible. I would be very thankful to you.
          College name : meerut college meerut.
          Reg. [protected]
          Bank a/c: [protected]
          Email: [protected]@gmail.com
          Mob. : [protected]

Anish Satish

I am an account holder with HSBC, United Kingdom. I recently tried to withdraw a sum of Rs 12, 000.00 from a PNB ATM in Vasundhara Enclave, New Delhi (110 096), India on 02/03/2009 around 10:04 P.M. The ATM advised me that it was processing the transaction and then that I should wait for my money and receipt.

To my utter disbelief, the ATM did not dispense any money or a receipt. In a state of shock, I contacted HSBC (UK) customer services who advised me that my account was debited an amount of 167 British pounds (which roughly adds up to Rs. 12, 000). They also advised me that even though it was showing a debit, the amount had not left the account.

I contacted PNB and an advisor advised that I should call after 7 A.M without even listening to the grievance. Upon asking to speak to a supervisor, I was advised that lines were busy and that he was unable to transfer me to a senior person.

The ATM is unmanned and lacks a basic complaints/suggestions register. The fact that it lacks a CCTV also does not help.

I am under a lot of stress due to the aforementioned occurence and as a potential PNB customer request if you could kindly advise me about the necessary steps that need to be taken to recover the money that the ATM failed to dispense.

Anish Satish

NB:

mobile: [protected]
            i have same problem that when i am withdrawing the money . i got nothing but my balance is taken off

vineet sharma
              i have withdrawn Rs.2000 from pnb atm at sector 28 chandigarh than i went to icici bank sector 28 for depositing it but one of the 500 note(note number: 9AN921520) was duplicate icici bank kept the note with them and issue a slip regarding it.then i went to pnb sector 28 with the compliant but nobody deal properly they asked me to bring the note to them but icici bank refuses to give the note back i also showen the atm recepit to pnb bank but they say they can't do any thing regardind it.

withdrawal of duplicate Rs.500 from PNB atm

PNB — Withdrawal

Myself kunal & i have a PNB account no. of [protected].I print rupees 200 in the atm of PNB on 27/07/2011 for withdrawl but money has not come to me and it's debited from my account.I complained about this matter to the bank but from there i have not got any response.so i mailing this message to u.kindly help me over this problem.

Thanking you.
              My details are given below:-

Name-kunal
              Accout no.-[protected]
              Bank branch-Bhagalpur

Punjab National Bank — Not issue of duplicate ATM card

Dear sir ,
              Mera a/c PNB Bank ki Gjus&t hisar ki branch me hai . Mera a/c no. [protected] hai .
              mera ATM Card dertroye ho gaya hai lekin branch wale duplicate ATM Card issue nahi kar rahe .
              mera contact no. [protected] hai .

HARESHKUMAR JAGJIVAN SHRIMALI

Sir, I am Ex-Employee ( clerk-cum-Cashier ) of Punjab National Bank, Surendranagar ( Gujarat ) staying at Surendranagar .

Sir, I applied for Net Banking Facility since last 4 years, till to-day, Punjab National Bank is not providing me Net Banking Facility .

Sir, My Personalised ATM Card was issued to me before 4 years, but after a very few Days, our Head Office, IT Dept. has written a letter to our Bank alongwith other 10-11 ATM Card Numbers, stating that there is a Technical Problem in These Cards, please send back to us & we'll send New ATM Cards to ATM Card Holders. Since 4 years have been passed, no Personalised ATM Card is issued to me yet.

Please do something at your level & oblige.

With Warm Regards,

Hareshkumar J. Shrimali

Please do something at your level & oblige.

With Warm Regards,
                hi,
                i have taken my internet banking password at that time i got empty coupon (there is no password) after that i have complain in PNB branch and got another password coupon.i have tried many time to log in my internet banking but i can't...i also call on toll free no [protected] .
                pls i[censored] can solve my problem then pls do
                thanking...
                dear sir,
                please issue my atm card

thanks $ regards
                mohd.abdullah

Ashwani Kant Shakya
                  I am Ashwani Kant Shakya s/o Pradeep Shakya, H.No-13, villege-satanpur, Post-bhopatpatti Distt.-Farrukhabad. I apply for education loan for M.B.A., the bank manager of pnb mainbranch of Farrukhabad refuse to give education loan. his behaviour is not good from the customer. plese take action in this mattar.
                  I am kuldip s% shri Guljari lal village &post Bansi District Lalitpur U.P. I apply for education loan since july 20, 2009 for M.Pharm and atteched selection letter, ugc approval letter, educational marks sheet residensal proof and other general documents but egnoring habit of jonal manager Jhansi (mr. Shahu) produce no responce and refuse to give education loan.this is not fare from customar. please take the action immidiatly in this mattar .
                  i am kuldip s% shri Guljari lal village &post Bansi District Lalitpur U.P. I apply for education loan since july 20, 2009 for M.Pharm and atteched selection letter, ugc approval letter, educational marks sheet residensal proof and other general documents but egnoring habit of jonal manager Jhansi (mr. Shahu) produce no responce and refuse to give education loan.this is not fare from customar. please take the action immidiatly in this mattar .
                  hello sir,
                  i am gaurav mittal s/o sh.mahavir mittal from palwal. i had applied for education loan form PNB, palwal in march, 2008 & it was passed by them at that time . but this time they are not giving me fee as i have supply in my 2nd sem. at that time they had said me that they will provide me the next installment when i clear it ... the fee of that sem also ... and i have cleared it now but unluckly i have got supply in my 3rd sem ... so now they refuse me to provide 2nd as well as 3rd sem fee... at that time they have said me that you will get the fee of only that sem which i have cleared but now they are not giving me the fee of 2nd sem also... i have to face lot of prob. at the time of fee submission of 4thsem but it was about Rs. 19000... and we have arrange it from our relatives and from neighbour at a very high interest rate but the 5th sem fee is 33492+15000 (hostel fee) so my family condition is not so fare to bear the fee...if it was so then why i applied for edu loan... and the main reason behind my 2nd sem supply is that they have promised me to provide my fee before my exams but they have not paid they paid it one month later and i have to pay fine for it...
                  and MDU result of 2nd year is not so good and in my class there is only a few students are pass..
                  if i haven't get the fee then i have to drop my b.tech classes due to fee prob...
                  so i think you will do something in my favour...
                  i shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness...
                  thanking you once again sir... and hoping for some good and quick action
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Reliance General Insurance - Pnb Arogya Shree — Delay/ Non response regarding renewal of mediclaim policy [Resolved]

lata braganza
                    I am a policy holder of PNB Arogya Shree for the past two years. My said policy has expired on 13-02-09. I have been constantly...

PNB — regarding transaction of amount of a/c no 1670001300000068 of punjab national bank [Resolved]

swatantraf3156
                    Dear Sir/Madam
                    This is to inform you that more than 02 months ago i had use my ATM card issued by Punjab National Bank,...

Mr B D Singh
                    BRANCH MANAGER
                    PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
                    MANUMARG ALWAR(RAJ)

DEAR SIR,
                    THIS HAS REFERENCE TO EPF O'S LETTER NO PPO-3520(NEW)/PENSION 2nd/5982 AT 5-12-08 I. HAVE RECEIVED P.P.O. SUMMARY
                    IT IS NOTED THAT FROM 1.1.02 ONWARD PENSION PAID CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT IS 579/-PM WHEREAS 680/- PM HAS BEEN PAID BYBRS. YOU HAVE PAID 680/-PM PENSION FROM 1.1.03 ONWARD.
                    YOU ARE REQUESED TO PAY THE AREAR FOR 12 MONTH WITH INTEREST..
                    YOUR SINCERLY
                    PNB
                    RAJA PARK JAIPUR

Rajneesh Thakur
                      Respected Sir
                      For your kind information that last week on 2nd feb I am open new account in your Punjab National Bank from branch City Jassur (Kangra) H.P. My A/c No:- [protected], My ATM Card No :- [protected]. Its not working
                      I am also called in your cust care but no one give me any solution to access in my a/c
                      He told me come our near branch and pay fine 100rs. I want to Know that Why fine
                      Charged to me. I am paying 500rs for a/c open and after that 20000rs (cheque) transfer
                      To my a/c, that Receipt no of 20000 is M286823 Date 02/02/2009. Sir I am in some
                      Financial problem, so please solve my this problem as soon as possible

Regards & Thanks
                      Rajneesh
                      Vill- Bholantalu
                      The. Nurpur
                      Distt. Kangara (H.P )
                      Mobile No:-[protected]

ATM — charging fine

1. Their should not be any charge for not maintaining minimum balance in a salary a/c as per the RBI guidelines, it is a zero balance a/c, same like other banks maintain whereas an amount of Rs. 200/- has been charged to my a/c no: 28870 ( benachity branch / uco bank). No right person was available to listen to my grievances. Most of the time they fail to maintain cash as happened yesterday evening too where my transaction was declined due to insufficient cash.

Punjab National Bank — trouble with atm

i use my pnb atm card for withdrawal the cash of sum 15000 before 1 month. and i use it in vrindavan. my account is with panipat branch named vrinda. at evening i use it and when i had done all formalities, the cash was counted when it comes out, it did not come properly, the macine was not ok. the cash was just in and i tried my best to get that but it was gone back. then next morning i gone to the bank and asked them for the solution, they said the money will aoutomatically trnsfer to your a/c. then i complaint to the pnb customer care they also said same thing and today after 1month nobody can tell when will money come back to my a/c. this is the fast services of the bank. i want to make my interest of my money and they frusteted me and they damm cares. i want to go to the consumer court against them.
                      sir iam lost my atm card my account no [protected] plz disconncet my card

Punjab National Bank — ATM CARD

i had done a transaction of Rs.5000.00 from Ing Vaisya Bnk Atm,but i have not receive the amount & balance is detucted from my account. My account is in PNB,ghaziabad. I complained about it at pnb branch & also on pnb customer care several times but till now i have not receive the amount. plz help me
                      i did the transection on 22 feb. 2010.

Name - Kamal raj Agrawal
                      Acc. No. [protected]
                      complain no. 25638509

Punjab National Bank — activation

i want to check my account details through net banking so please activate net banking facilities and provide user id and password.

Acc. No. :[protected]
                      Acc. No. :[protected]
                      i vijai singh, resident in varanasi(u.p.),
                      forget my ATM card PIN number. my PNB A/c no. is [protected].
                      sir, please contact me on this mob.no.+91-[protected].
                      sir, consider my problem. help me

Punjab National Bank — delayed atm card

Its 20 th day and still i didnt get my debit card i have applied on 11th of april

Rahul Jotshi

There was an unknown transition of amount 24, 000 from my account through net banking by some unknown person on 29th of December 2008 at 12:06 in the afternoon.

The person who has done the transition is now known and the information was given by the bank, and even all the details were provided by the bank only about the person.

I have registered complaint with the baranch and also with the coustomer care of the bank, but till date no action is done by the bank. They always say they are doing something and now more than 2 months have already passed and no responce from the bank.

You are my last last hope, please do something as 24000 is a very big amount for me.

thanking you.

Rahul Jotshi
                        Account no. [protected] (PNB canal Road Jammu)
                        Phone no. [protected].
                        You should look into the matter and act on the bank for not refunding the amount to the holder

i am already account holder in pnb Br. adalat road, aurangabad. a/c no. [protected], i will be apply for atm card befor 2 year in br. accounts mangaer but till date we will not received atm card, i was show last two year statement thier in debited atm charges two time why?

kindly do need full

regrads
                        sachin p. walurkar
                        [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                        balance inquiry

Capt Gurmeet Raturi
                          Dear Sir/maam,
                          We Gurmeet Raturi and Megha Raturi, the account holders of Punjab National Bank, clock tower, Dehra Doon, which is also salary a/c of Capt Gurmeet Raturi, Army, have two ATM cards bearing card no.[protected] and[protected]. we got the latter card issued from dehra dun in december 2008, which never got activated. so, we used the previous ATM card for all transactions. on 04 feb 2009, i transacted an amount of Rs 5000 from the card no.[protected] from Hoshiarpur ATM, but there were two other transactions which were of the amount of Rs 7000 and Rs 15000 from paltan bazar dehra dun on 04 feb 2009, which was not done by us.we spoke to the customer care and were told that the amount has been taken out from ATM card no.[protected] issued on our name, which has been blocked by us now.
                          This is our humble request to you to please look into the matter and help us refund the amount as soon as possible as this fault is from the Bank end.And the above being the salary account is the only source of expenditure to us.
                          i had made payment through ATM card with a shopkeeper as on 01.01.2010.my first transction had dicline but second transction was success.But my account has been debited with double amount.i have all ready complained to PNB customer care, comp no[protected], but till now, i.e as on 23.02.2010 no action has been taken.
                          My PNB saving account No-[protected].,