Yes Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 21, 2023

File a complaint to Yes Bank

Having problems with Yes Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Yes Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Yes Bank

Yes Bank Website

Yes Bank Head Office Address

Nehru Centre, 9th Floor, Discovery of India, Dr. A.B. Road, Worli
Mumbai City District

Yes Bank Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Yes Bank reviews & complaints(663)

Some one unknown to me said she is a daughter of Dr rugal bossa she want me to help get get her money as she is next kin is it true reply on my email

Sub: cash credit facility of Rs 2, 25, 00, 000/- of yes bank Ltd - cc account
    number : [protected]

Sir/Madam,

This has reference with regard to the commercial credit information report to CIBIL in respect of the above loan account.

For your information, we have paid the entire dues of the above credit facility in 2019 and you have also issued "No dues certificate" pertaining to the...
    Mujhe Lenders Clinic prv ltd company ke telecaller ne card provide kiya tha us waqt usko maine baar baar puchha ki koi charge nahi chahiye lifetime free hoga to hi proccess karo usne tab haa bola tha isliye maine card liya abhi jan, 2023 le statement me membership charge lagaya tab maine yes bank ko call kiya aur bola ki mera card close kardo kyuki mujhe jhooth bola gaya mai membership fee nahi pay karunga to bankwale bolte hai ki pay karne...

I had raised a request to Western Union to create a profile for an urgent money transfer abroad.

Login User Name: [protected]@yahoo.com

As per the process I was asked to submit KYC to "Yes Bank" to complete the process.

I submitted the same to "Yes Bank" on 19th Dec 2022. The Yes Bank officials provided me an SLA of 20th to have this completed and my profile activated.

Till today 21st my profile is not activated for money transfer.

I was given to understand that the SLA is 3 day's \ 48 Hr.'s to have the KYC verified.

Should there be not a communication / notification on the SLA on WU website? I have attached the screen shot of the message that was displayed when I tried to make a transfer.

Please look into the matter at your earliest convenience.

I should also comment that the customer experience E2E needs to be evaluated from WU standpoint.

Arun
    Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not received appraisal bonus and incentives from Yes Bank till date for my tenure of 2.7 years from may 19 2018 till 18 dec 2020 and the ratings given in 18-19 was of 4 which should have been 2 and for 19-20 I was informed that appraisal is not happening in this calendar year but it was given to all employees except me and the ratng for 2nd year should have been 3 and I have received email from alpesh palan of Yes Bank that their was no appraisal given due to COVID for 19-20 which is an excuse given by him as I have been informed by my colleague that it's been given to them
      Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have gone a online Fraud by yes bank holder where Cyber crime department not getting an e mail reply by the bank since 20 days.
        we understand procedure will take time but no response is clear cut indication bank is covering the fraud/scam and making Victims to suffer more.
        [protected]@yesbank.in personally i have e mailed more than 30 but no proper response other than we will revert back in 7 working days.
        that 7 working day is not happening at all.
        Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        No Point, still Yes bank not even revert back to Cyber crime team which e mail sent by Police and i have seen police sent it. they are supporting fraud and they waiting when victim will die and fraud can make more money. really very irresponsible behavior
        shilpa HP's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 20, 2022
        Hope someone is alive in Yes bank, without resolving my issues the bank has closed some ticket.
        HDFC Bank has e mailed where there is no update yet.
        i have shared already enough Fraud/scam client detail with proof its now your responsibility to recover my fraud money back to me.
        shilpa HP's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 20, 2022
        HDFC Bank has e mailed where there is no update yet.

I had done a payment on 13th Nov of Rs 5860/- to AL Hind Dhaba Thane we swipe our debit card it showed transaction failed amount got debited but not credited in my account I cross checked with their merchant that is Bharat pe they have not received any amount Its been 17 day today still we have not got the money We visited branch of Yes bank we raised complaint online submitted dispute form dispite of all this we are not getting proper response from the bank till now. as banks gives as more time to wait they have told wait more 15 days as i am not getting any proper responses from them. request you to please look into this matter and update on priority basis, I have attached my bank statement as it clearly shows amount has been debited

Geeta
          Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is very pain, I have to inform you to about constant mental stress I have receiving from yes bank staff.I had already submitted my Re-KYC documents at bhandar road branch, pune before covid-19 i.e. 2018 to my then manager Hardeepkaur. I was told that it was done. After one year, during covid, I visited the branch where the deputy manager Vijaylaxmi works now, in 2019, they told me that due to covid they can't accept any documents in person....
            Dear team,
            I have been a customer of YES BANK for years however I do not have a personal loan with you. I am getting calls and messages for a loan in the name of an acquaintance - Prateek Mishra.
            Not sure why I am getting these calls but this is what I know. He use to work with cars24, now he works with some real estate business located at Emaar Digital Greens Tower B Golf Course Road Underpass, Baharampur Naya, Sector 61,...
            Sir my yes bank personal loan emi auto debit date is 08/10/2022 but the amount not debited.ofter 5days i manually pay my emi but today yes bank mail send Bounce chg-Due rs885.this not my problem yes bank system fail why I pay this amount please solve this problem sir thanks.
            My personal loan Agreement number PLN[protected], my name neeradi ChandraShekhar, phone no [protected], MIG 29, housing board colony, nagar kurnool pin no 509209,...

Yes Bank frauds me by mis-selling credit card services, allowing unauthorized transactions and unduly increasing monthly interest results in non-payment of credit card bills. Bank harassed me on regular basis for payment, hence I requested for settlement but bank forces me for full payment. Honorable Forum, please do the needful.
            Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid all the personal loan EMI on time without fail and it is already closed approx 10 months ago. Now when I try to apply for some financial applications this Yes bank personal loan is still shown as Active.

Details:
              Loan account number - PLN[protected]
              Email - kallepalli.[protected]@gmail.com
              Mobile - [protected]...

Payment of Rs 10000 done by me UTR REF NO.[protected] The transaction was successful but I have not received the service so please do I want my money refund
              Spoke to Bank of Baroda He is saying Merchant talk to Yes Bank He will give you money We have not received the money yet You talk to the merchant so I am filing a complaint with you Give my moneySpoke to Bank of Baroda He is saying Merchant talk to Yes Bank He will give you money We have not received the money yet You talk to the merchant so I am filing a complaint with you Give my money
              Oct 07, 2022
              Updated by Rakeshkumar5433
              I am upset after complaining again and again, give me my money, I have not received service, I am upset by repeatedly complaining to Yes Bank merchantI am upset after complaining again and again, give me my money, I have not received service, I am upset by repeatedly complaining to Yes Bank merchant

So called bank team of yes bank is using vulgar words and tarchering to kill my mother and family for no reason.they call from different numbers and threat ..+[protected]

Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Urgent❗Important❗【YesCash】loan association notice❗Dear users, your 【YesCash】loan is overdue, please repay in time. Loans can increase penalties and add to your burden. More seriously, they will be prosecuted and sanctioned by law. If no payment is made today, we will send the litigation materials to the court. Pay now to reduce fines. We don't want this to happen, we want you to resolve it peacefully, that's the best outcome. *bless you*. (remind❗: After payment, please must upload 12-digit UTR, otherwise payment may be invalid)
                  From 【YesCash】Loan Association.Please reply immediately upon receipt, Please copy the link and open it in your browser
                  Download link https://bit.ly/3QyOIB6

Dear team
                    Kindly help me to withdraw my EPF from Yes Bank. I was employee of yes bank samrala branch dist ludhiana. My employee id was Tke6624109. Customer ID was 12193148
                    My EPF no . Was MHBAN[protected]/310/MHBAN[protected]
                    Sep 20, 2022
                    Updated by Tanu Salh
                    Dear team
                    My EPF no . Was MHBAN[protected]/310/MHBAN[protected]

Hi i am having Yes bank credit card but due to some financial issues and job losses i was unable to pay dues from some months.
                      yes bank recovery agency is regularly defaming in public, calling my employer and disclosing them about my dues calling my relatives neigbours and when i told the recovery agency not do like this call me meet me personally but dont defame my reputatation but than also they are defaming me.
                      i am mentally harrased by this conduct of yes bank recovery process.

yes bank please take neccasary action against them otherwise i have to move to RBI against this.

That agency contact number is - [protected]

Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PF account closed but after close there has credited some more fund in closed AC...

My family and I opened a Yes Bank Premia Family account in April 2022. Where Yes Bank give me a Welcome letter to commit below things:
                        1. Amazon voucher of 2000INR on each account
                        2. Rewards for FDs.
                        Now four months have passed and they have not even given me Vouchers and rewards points yet.
                        I am really irritated with these issues as I have complained about this several times to customer support but they did not receive any satisfactory response.
                        Therefore, I come here to ask for your help to resolve this issue asap.
                        Please take a serious action against YES BANK as YES BANK DID FALSE COMMITMENT WITH ME AND MAKE ME IN TROUBLE HERE.
                        Below are my YES BANK account details:
                        VIKAS JAIN
                        Ac No.
                        MobileNo.
                        Email:
                        vikasjain2184.[protected]@gmail.com
                        Bank Branch:
                        Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Raj.

Please help me!