[Resolved] Punjab National Bank [Pnb] — refund not credited in my pnb account

Nagpur, Nagpur District, Maharashtra, India
 udayworld122 on Sep 19, 2018
Pnb complaint id- M12956648
complaint date-15/09/2018
I have purchased an item on flipkart on 7 sep 2018. I have paid Rs.14999/- for the product. After that i have cancelled my order online.Flipkart had done refund on my debit card on same day, they also provided me their transaction reference no- "Refund Update: Thanks for reaching us. Seller has refunded Rs. 14999 to your debit card on 7 sept 2018 and it will be credited by17 sept 2018. In case of any delay, please check with your bank using bank transaction id:5362408676816528303083. You can find your bank's customer care number behind your credit/debit card or on their website. Regards, Flipkart".

Bank says that u have to wait for 45 days and your complaint will be resolved within 45 working days.I still not getting any amount credited from bank.I have faced many times this issue while paying through pnb debit card.I am tired doing this repetitive procedure again and again.How can people go cashless if they are facing this issue again and again.Now onwards i will think twice before making online payment.better use cash.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 22, 2018

[Sep 20, 2018] Punjab National Bank [PNB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Ppo no[protected] name omprakash my revised pension arrears not paid

My subsidy automatically started going to hdfc account earlier it went to pnb account.
i have visited pnb bank tried relinking of aadhaar but still the subsidy going to hdfc account which i am not using any more.

please help me regarding same.

SA