Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation / Milkfed Verka Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Apr 15, 2021

File a complaint to Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation / Milkfed Verka

Having problems with Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation / Milkfed Verka?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation / Milkfed Verka customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation / Milkfed Verka

Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation / Milkfed Verka Website

Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation / Milkfed Verka Head Office Address

SCO 153-55, Sector 34-A
Chandigarh
Chandigarh District
Punjab

Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation / Milkfed Verka Phone Numbers

Fax

Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation / Milkfed Verka reviews & complaints(49)

I have been a regular consumer of Verka but on 5 Apr 21 we found the milk turned red-orange in colour. I am from Panchkula sector 12. We showed the sample to the vendor (Ms Rajasthani) who chose to take no action.

It could be a case of the truck drivers conniving with fake-milk producers and so would request for an investigation.
Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation / Milkfed Verka customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I myself is using verka milk atleast for 20 years and making butter and ghee from the 'malai' that I get out of it but for some time now I am seeing that inspite of lot of efforts the 'malai' does not convert into butter and the texture of the malai is also not the same. The taste of the milk is also different. Not only. I but there are many people arround me who feel the same that the milk is adulterated.We all feel that the health authorities...

I have have problem to buy verk daily use Please re open booth # 27/4 near # 3150 27/d this booth close from six months thanks

I am resident of Zirakpur, I bought 2 packs Verka pinni from Rajinder Dairy on 10.11.15, but the taste of pinni is very odd, I went to shop from where I bought this said that its’s not there mistake. I had blind faith in ur products. . Pls look into the matter and assure us of the quality of your product….Anju Sharma
      Thanks for verka marketing team, specially Mr Navreet Singh and Mr Pushpinder Singh for their prompt action... thakx

On 28aug, 2015 around 10PM, i went to tera tera market, satnampura, phagwaraa and frm there i purchased some products in which there were 3 sealed cups of 'VERKA' kheer.after eating it my 3 members of my family got sick, they started vomiting till 2AM and at 2pm we cant even find a doctor .i think thaat last night would be last night for them.kindly take serious action on 'VERKA' and its products.also note that the complaint no.on the product...
        Taste of verka kheer was bitter, as I bought on 21 st and paclaging date written over the packet 13th june as I went to shop from where I bought this said that it's not there mistake as last date the verka said for kheer was after 10 days of manufacturing Tapan virmani...
        I have been using verka milk for a long time.but today had a very odd experience .i bought a milk packet which(according to manufacture) is still good for 2 more days but its taste was very bad, i know how it taste when its expired but it was different and it felt like its not even milk.i suspect it is fake milk which is made using urea or something.i dont know if i have an option to get it checked and even if can get it checked somewhere...
        Sir/ Madam, I am Gunveen Singh from 460/1, Sheran wala gate, Patiala and using verka products from last 6 years. there 2 booths in my area :- opp kali devi mandir and arya samaj. in both booths i am facing compliant of rude behavior and there surcharging on MRP Re1 for each packet. Even we buy 8 packets of milk they didn't provide any carry bag and today they refused to give milk even in hand if we go to them without carry bag. So...

in these days the gold milk of poor quality is being supplied to the consumers. I am using Gold milk since long. But during 10 to 15 days the quality of the milk is very poor . I feel some unusual smell in the milk which was never felt earliar. It is requested to look into the matter and arrange to remove the defect and improve the quality of the gold milk. Naresh Kumar Panchkula

R/Sir, As I observed w.e.f.24.4.15 The quality is dull there no cream at all.while we are paying as per verka requirement then why the quality problem please let me know the reason at the earlist possible.नु yours faithfully, n k rohilla [protected]...
          i daily purchase 500 ml verka shakti milk. when i pour it into the glasses... i find that the quantities differ some day i get two glasses while some days only 1.5 glasses this is just so disgusting.. please look into the matter and assure us of the quantity you guarantee in the packet. thank you....
          Dear Sir, It’s my duty to inform you that, One of your product selling shop in kurali named AMRIT DAIRY, SABJI MANDI KURALI, is selling your products above Maximum Retail price, And they are fully confine dent to sell your product above M.R.P, When we are asking him to don’t do this they are telling to complaint anywhere, either to Verka or Milkfed. He is telling that company is not giving us any margin to sell these products...
          There is a verka booth at PGIMER chandigarh that open for night only. yesterday I went there to take a double toned milk( green packet )and was shocked by the price that he told me. he is selling the product at just double price.he is selling the green color packet(milk) at 30rs. the store is for the PGI patients and this rude behaviour by the store and verka is untolerable. please check the rate and try to sell it at its actual price....
          Hi, I am a resident of Sec-70, Mohali and registering a complaint against Verka Booth in Park of Sector-70. First of all the licensed person is selling non-Verka products on booth and that too on double rates. For example:- I bought hajmola candies from him whose MRP is Rs.0.50 but the person is selling that @RS 1.00 (Double). When I asked to reconfirm that it was not a mistake. He proudly told that he sells at Rs 1. I hope to see some sort...
          I had purchased 1Kg of verka ghee on 18-jan-2015 which contains batch no.M-213 and date of manufacturing 22-oct-2014 .As I opened the packet it was a very poor quality as above, as soon as after opening the packet I tried to contact on customer care no.[protected] and explained about ghee's quality customer care representative assured positive response within 10 minutes and cut the phone. I awaited but response after 30 minutes I dialed...

Aug 13, 2020

Hi, I'm resident of Pathankot (Punjab), today I bought verka milk from authorized distributor(verka authorized agency not a retail shop). He charged me 2 Rs.extra for each pouch of half KG. When I asked him the reason his didn't give me any response. He only said it's your wish to buy or not but I will not sell at MRP. I request you to look into this matter, Best Regards, Manish...

In the last month or so it is the 3rd time that we have come across insects in the Verka sealed pouch. I don't know what these people are doing these days or from where they are buying milk or what God knows...Please do something about the hygiene concerned people. We are losing trust in your product.. Your prices are shooting up and your quality is touching all time low.

R Sir/Madam My Name is PRAKASH TIWARI & I Wanna File a Complaint Against The Verka Milk Dealer & Karyana Shopkeepar Of My Residence Area As They Are Selling Verka MILK PACKETin 23 Instead The MRP Rate is 21 So, Request You To Kindly Do Needful.I shall be Thankfull to you For this. Thanks & Regard's Prakash Tiwari SSA_LDH [protected] IDEA CELLULAR LTD. ******************************************** An idea can change your life. ************** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ************ This E-Mail may contain Confidential and/or legally privileged Information and is meant for the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error and are not the intended recipient/s, kindly notify us at [protected]@idea.adityabirla.com and then delete this e-mail immediately from your system. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail, its contents or its attachment/s other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Internet Communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be delayed, intercepted, corrupted, lost, or contain viruses. IDEA Cellular Limited does not accept any liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems experienced by any recipient as a result of this e-mail.

Verka Milk — No customer care or service..

i wanted to get supply of verka milk at home for everyday use and for that i searched no. of distributors and deals and even verka milk marketing guys but even after calling them again and again no one cared at all and they just say that i myself should go to the market to buy everyday.. i also wanted to buy other products like ghee and stuff on regular basis but there is no info on their website or no one is even willing to care about sale...