Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — regarding : shifting of electric pole along electricity metre (6) (box of 8)

The s. D. O,

Electricity department,

Mall mandi,

Amritsar.

Regarding : shifting of electric pole along electricity metre (6) (Box of 8)

I may inform your goodself that 2 box’s containing 6 electric metres of resident of either way are hangedbefore our house no. 202, new amritsar on a electric pole, i was on government job outside the state.in my absence, electricity department installed electric pole and hanged over 6 electrical metres in two boxes of either way residents.

Now i want to shift my above said house, for life safety purpose, these may be shifted to safer place so, that no untowards happening occur, due to electrical pole having six electric metres there in.

I again request your good – self that you will not give me chance to remind you.

Your sincerely.

Gurmukh singh

Mob. No. – [protected]

Metre no. [protected]

H. No – 242, new amritsar.

Punjab (India)
s p singh saini's response Mar 07, 2018 The complaint has not been solved till now

Comments

Agriculture transformer fault since 25 days before i.e transformer fault to talk jai result is nill. Humbly request is immediately supply is start
R/sir,
i pay my electricity bill of ca no, [protected], the payment deducted from my account (refrence no.= lsbi[protected]igadachmo7 )but not confirmed in your website.
So kindly help me and generate my receipt
I paid electric bill belong to Darshan singh A/C [protected] through Paytm on dated[protected] but the receipt did not show.

I again paid it through PNB net bankig and receive receipt.

send my one payment of RS 4070 as soon as possible