[Resolved] PVR Cinemas — mobile stolen

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
 shubhampvrcomplain on Feb 8, 2019
To whom it may concern

Hello, there is an issue which has to been shared . I dont know that it will help me in getting it back or not but still may be it will save the other people’s belongings.

On 5th of February 2019, i went to see a movie “ek ladki ko dekha” with my family in PVR PHENIOX, Alambagh, Lucknow with my family . The show was of 11pm in audi 2, which nearly ended at 01:20 am . So that happened was while leaving the theatre i forgot my phone “Iphone X” in the cup holder on the seat no V5 . And after 30-40 mins when i called back it was off . As we were last to leave the theatre, i went back again to the cinema and asked about my phone if the had found it . They said they didn’t saw any phone in the audi which was yet to get cleaned . I went back to the seat but nothing was there . I asked who came for conducting the exit . Aashish named boy was called the same . He said “ that after the audi was vacant he only came till the middle of the theatre and then went back” and apparently he never saw anything . Then i asked the manager to show me the camera recordings, then he took me too the recording room . It was evident that i was the last one leaving the theatre with a couple who left few seconds after me .
As that particular show was having maximum 15 people there that too seated in three groups there was hardly any orders from the canteen and wasn’t any trays to be collected .
After that when we saw aashish’s clipping .. after the departure o[censored]s ( last one to leave) he was there for almost 8.5 mins there and didn’t bought any trays out and try to ditched the camera as well . For this even manager and security guy was also amused about it . Then which again asked aashish that what was he doing there for 8.30 mins and ditched the camera then he was little shaken and changed his statement to “ i was looking for the trays underneath and behind the seats that took him that much time “ clearly he was in his cracked voice which i think is deceiving .
I was one on the prime members there even despite of know the manager personally i couldn’t get my phone back .

I would request you to kindly investigate internally about this matter because this is an serious issue of theft .

I hope this email would be enough to kick start the things as i really expect a investigation if not the phone .

If any other things to be asked then below is my details please feel free to contact .

Shubham Chhabra
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2019

[Feb 12, 2019] PVR Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2019
Dear shubhampvrcomplain,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on [protected]@pvrcinemas.com for further assistance.

Team PVR