[Resolved] PVR Cinemas — reimbursement of money

anishp928 on Dec 27, 2017
I tried to book 2 tickets worth rs 518 on 2 nov. Tickets weren't booked but money was debited from my account. Transaction id[protected]
Last complaint no with pvr-crm[protected]. I have already wrote as much as 7 or 8 complaints to them. They are saying that reimbursement process has been initiated but its been almost 2 months and my money hasn't been reimbursed yet. I have provided them with my bank statement as they had asked. But now i m fed up witg these guys. Pls help me get back my money
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2018

[Dec 27, 2017] PVR Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2017
Dear anishp928,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on feedback@pvrcinemas.com for further assistance.

Team PVR
Spiii's response, Dec 28, 2017
As per state government norms the maximum parking fees for two wheeler is Rs-20/-, but they are charging Rs-50/-.Please take neccessary action regarding this.People are forced to pay more money.Kindly do needful.
Updated by anishp928, Jan 02, 2018
These guys haven't resolved the issue yet. Nor they are sharing details of their refund process. Does it really take 2 months for the process.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

As per state government rules the maximum parking fees for two wheeler is Rs-20/-, but they are charging Rs-50/-.Please take neccessary action regarding this.People are forced to pay more money.

61, Basant Lok,Vasant Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057