Qnet — qnet scammed

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Joshuastephenson on Aug 19, 2019

Ir : 879635

I have been cheated from a friend regarding qnet
He did not provide me the correct information and just told me to trust and join... After paying 2.5 lakhs i had a feeling that i was cheated because there was no such work given and i felt like i'm wasting my time.

So i started asking questions and they removed me from ll qnet groups and then stopped returning my calls and texts.

I have been asking them for proof of purchase from the day i signed up and paid the money.. But the up line ryan greenwood did not take any initiative until i went to the police to get my receipts.

After getting it last week i found there was a purchase of a trip saver which i did not know about completely of 5uv. I found there was a reciept of 1.71lakhs of indian rupees. There was around rs85000 which was not accounted..

They have also provided me a watch which they said costed rs58000.
Then i asked for the reciept of that watch and they needed time to track it down.

A week later he comes back to the police station and says the watch is on another person's name and wants me to except it. The police had given him time of 30 days to return the money of the watch.

I'm really frustrated about the 1.71lakh rupees because i was not informed about what this business is all about and i was definitely scammed. Requesting you to look in and help me with this.

[Aug 19, 2019] Qnet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Qnet Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2019
Dear Mr. JOSHUA JOHNATHAN STEPHENSON,

We had checked internally about your issue.The concerned team has already replied to your query. Please contact global.[protected]@qnet.net.

Updated by Joshuastephenson, Aug 24, 2019
Hi team,

I have not received any updates from the team.

I'm not sure what is going on.

There's no email from qnet.

I'm unable to send any email to the above email address global.[protected]@qnet.net

It keeps failing.

Thanks and regards
Josh
Qnet Customer Care's response, Aug 27, 2019
Dear Mr. JOSHUA JOHNATHAN STEPHENSON,

We had checked internally about your issue.The concerned team has already replied to your query. Please contact global.[protected]@qnet.net/support.[protected]@qnetindia.in .
Updated by Joshuastephenson, Aug 28, 2019
Hi team,

There is no such communication that I have received so far.

When I tried to send an email I'm getting the error attached.

qnet scammed
Updated by Joshuastephenson, Aug 29, 2019
Any update?

Shop No 5 Plot No 161 SAI Krupa Bldg Sainath Seva Chs, Scheme No 57, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400031
    Qnet - qnet scammed