Quikr — Amount paid and product not yet delivered

Goregaon East, Maharashtra, India
 sumedh.dange
Hi Team, I have purchased product from Quikr on 21st Dec and since then i called up more than 10 times to customer care to get my product, they just said we will get back to you and many times they put call on hold for 3-4 min and hung-up. Ad ID:[protected] Kindly action it ASAP, as seller will be leaving country day after tomorrow. Sumedh [protected]

Amount paid and product not yet delivered

[Dec 23, 2015] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Ranjit,
Send message to CEO Pranay Chulet over Facebook
Dear Sumedh,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We will investigate this right away. Can you just give us a misscall at[protected] or write to us at [protected]@quikr.com and we will quickly sort this out for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

-Quikr Team
I am in the same category as you, did a mistake by doing a payment through QUIKR for AD ID[protected], they are not delivering the product even after 8 days.
And If you call customer care 2 or 3 times they will just disconnect you before you reach a customer care guy and once you get connected they will have only one response "I understand" and
"they will deliver in 24 hours" and the product gets never delivered.
Even after so many calls and emails there is no progress, no updates from them.

This is really pathetic and unprofessional on their part.They do not even respond to my emails now.
Can anybody please share contact/email address of CEO or any other person with higher authority in QUIKR.
Worst among all of the e-commerce portals, i will request everybody to not to use QUIKR services, remove quikr app from your cell phones.
Hi Team,
Its more than 5 days now and still no response from Quikr Team.
Called up more than 10 times and send 4 e-mails but still no action taken.

Please do the needful.

Sumedh
Hi Team,

What can i do now, no action taken till date my Quikr.
Please do the needful.