[Resolved] Quikr — Car ad not posted with contact no as committed

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Padmajeet
I had opted for selling my car. Your employee rahisan khan. Mail id rahisan. [protected]@quikr.co.in contacted me on 4th march to post my add in the premium segment. For which she gives a commitment on guranted sale of my car or refund of payment. She collected my car pic and my contact number through mail. I paid rs.1001 through ivr payment system within 30 min. But till today neither she has uploaded the car pic in the add nor she has updated the phone no. I have not yet received a single call from any buyer. Even after highlighting my issue time and again over mail on 7th, 9th, 11th and 15th. She has not responded or replied. She has neither bother to call nor reply on the issue highlighted.
I want my money back.
Padmajeet.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 17, 2017

[Mar 15, 2017] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2017
Hi Padmajeet

That certainly shouldn't have happened. We regret for the discomfort caused. Please DM us your contact details or AD ID

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6729 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    Quikr - Car ad not posted with contact no as committed