[Resolved] Quikr — defective iphone received with order id 10487576

kavya.gupta on Dec 15, 2018
I have ordered iphone 5s on 10th dec 2018 and received phone on 14th dec 2018 (Order id 10487576; sub order id 750707). After receiving the product, when i started the phone it was malfunctioning, problem in touch and hanging. I have also taken onsite assured warranty for which i paid rs 348 extra and 7 days replacement guarntee. I have purchased this product from quikr for its brand image and trustworthiness. I want to replace this product or want my money return (Rs 5800). Please do needful in this regard and inform.

Yesterday also i sent request for this but didnot get any response. Please look into this matter on priority

Kavya gupta

defective iphone received with order id 10487576
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 16, 2019

[Dec 16, 2018] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by kavya.gupta, Dec 15, 2018
I have ordered iphone 5s on 10th Dec 2018 and received phone on 14th Dec 2018 (Order id 10487576; Sub order id 750707). After receiving the product, when I started the phone it was malfunctioning, problem in touch and hanging. I have also taken onsite assured warranty for which I paid Rs 348 extra and 7 days replacement guarntee. I have purchased this product from quikr for its brand image and trustworthiness. I want to replace this product or want my money return (Rs 5800). please do needful in this regard and inform.

yesterday also I sent request for this but didnot get any response. please look into this matter on priority

Kavya Gupta
Quikr Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2018
HI Kavya. Apologies for the discomfort caused. We shall get in touch with you shortly and address your issue. Thank you

Comments

Fraudsters! They will take your money and disappear. Don't waste your time.
No hot water from five day, washing machine not working food is worst.lift and TV also not working . people irresponsible.quiker customer care worst service.not able to reach person to talk.

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]