Quikr — doorstep not responding

suvadip m on Jan 6, 2020
I have purchased a bed on 4th of jan 2020, from that day onward i have called them multiple times and email them multiple times, even seller is also trying to do the same. So got a call back but putting on hold for 10 mins and cutting the call. If you are not taking responsibility for the item. Please refund my money and cancel the order. At least you should keep cancel option in the app.

[Jan 06, 2020] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by suvadip m, Jan 06, 2020
Please try to respond this asap by tomorrow, else I will be bound to send a legal notice against quikr
Quikr Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2020
Hi Suvadip, kindly help us with your contact details and AD ID or email at [protected]@quikr.com we shall assist you. Thank you.

Comments

Mr Suvadip,
It seems we are in the same boat.Tracking information shows -seller yet to give delivery slot.Its been five days now, looks like my money is gone.
Hi Agrimate

Yes, I never thought that this big organisation will do such kind of frauds, anyway I will send them. Legal notice and it's fine if I need to spend more money on dragging them to a proper lawsuit.
Hi Suvadip,
Any calls/email from Quikr.Any progress?

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]