Quikr — Even after doing payment,QUIKR not delivering product

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 Ronitj
Did a mistake by doing a payment through QUIKR for AD ID[protected], they are not delivering the product even after 8 days. And If you call customer care 2 or 3 times they will just disconnect you before you reach a customer care guy and once you get connected they will have only one response "I understand" and "they will deliver in 24 hours" and the product gets never delivered. Even after so many calls and emails there is no progress, no updates from them. This is really pathetic and unprofessional on their part.They are not responding to my emails now. Can anybody please share contact/email address of CEO or any other person with higher authority in QUIKR. Worst among all of the e-commerce portals, i will request everybody to not to use QUIKR services, remove quikr app from your cell phones.

[Dec 24, 2015] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ronitj, Dec 29, 2015
At last had to cancel my product because QUIKR were not delivering the product and now its been three days after cancelling the order QUIKR is not refunding money or updating the status.
Pathetic service and response of QUIKR, I urge everyone not to use QUIKR.

Comments

Dear Roni,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We will investigate this right away. Can you just give us a misscall at[protected] or write to us at [protected]@quikr.com and we will quickly sort this out for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

-Quikr Team
I have been writing emails and calling customer care that is not helping so i have to resort to this, please respond to those first.
The same thing happened to me also . I am moving to consumer court. These guys are lyres only.

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]