Quikr — Not received amount

Chennai City Corporation, Tamilnadu, India
 saroeidos
Hi Team, My Add ID#[protected], i have sold out my 6 Computer Table 12 days back and i got the mail that Quikr received the money from the buyer. I called up Buyer and they confirmed that they received my Product. It's more than a week I`m chasing for my money and I sent e-mails to email to [email protected] com and no one take care of it. I called up lot of times to customer care. No one has replied to my calls and my complaints and they are not registering any complaint internally and not providing any complaint number for the refund process. Kindly take action against Quikr. Thanks, Saravanan +91-[protected]

[Dec 23, 2015] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear friend,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We will investigate this right away. Can you just give us a misscall at[protected] or write to us at [email protected] and we will quickly sort this out for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

-Quikr Team

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]