[Resolved] Quikr — Not Refund iPhone amount Rs.5172

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Ayub Ibrahim Durrani
First written to QUIKR

Hi Sir/Mam,

Hi this is AYUB IBRAHIM DURRANI till now my refund not transfer.Order was cancel due to seller was not interest.As soon as possible send my refund.How many time I told u.

Ad[protected]:
LAST 19thFeb'17 till now
I have not received my refund so many days.
I am waiting for your response.

Kindly Do needfully.

Second time written to QUIKR

Yesterday I talk Costumer care Mam was telling that yr refund past last 17rhfeb.2017 sèe mail & attachment I have sent u.
                      I have seen mail
& Attachment was other  name & ID it was not my name debit card no.

So till now did' t get refund money.Actually my iPhone cancel on 19/02/2017.

Transaction no. POS 227574.
BANK REFERENCE ID NO.[protected].

I have gone to Bank there is no transaction refund amount done by Quikr on 17/02/17 till now.So As soon as Possible Refund amount Rs.5172.

Please see do needfully.

I am waiting for Reply

MR.AYUB IBRAHIM DURRANI.
[protected]/[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 14, 2017

[Mar 11, 2017] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ayub Ibrahim Durrani, Mar 11, 2017
First written to QUIKR

Hi Sir/Mam,

Ad[protected]:
LAST 19thFeb'17 till now
I have not received my refund so many days.
I am waiting for your response.

Kindly Do needfully.

Second time written to QUIKR

I have seen mail
& Attachment was other  name & ID it was not my name debit card no.

So till now did' t get refund money.Actually my iPhone cancel on 19/02/2017.

Transaction no. POS 227574.
BANK REFERENCE ID NO.[protected].

Please see do needfully.

I am waiting for Reply
Quikr Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2017
Hi Ayub,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We've shared your Ad ID with our support team and they can get back to you.

Thank you.

- Team Quikr

Comments

Hello.. I got a persons details on quikr. His name is nilesh pandey... He is from jabalpur.. He cheated me and did not send the amount after he recevied the product... His mobile number is [protected].. Please block his ads and take action.. He is a cheater fraud.

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]