Quikr — Paid money for a printer but no delivery

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Umakant Mishra
I made the payment for a HP C4288 Photosmart Printer/Scanner/Copier (Ad Id[protected] on 11th Dec 2015. The product was under "express delivery" category- means the product is lying in the Quikr store which can be delivered immediately. But unfortunately it is now more than two weeks and I have not received the product yet. I have been making calls to the Quickr provided number. But no satisfactory answer. They told me to write to their delivery department. But delivery department seems to have not received any instructions from Quikr. All these things are very frustrating to the customers. I request Quikr to deliver the printer as soon as possible.

[Dec 26, 2015] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Umakant,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We will investigate this right away. Can you just give us a misscall at[protected] or write to us at [email protected] and we will quickly sort this out for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

-Quikr Team

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]