[Resolved] Quikr — Payment not received after 20 days of selling the Furniture on Quikr through doorstep

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Radhamohan1985
Quikr is one of Fraud Company. I had sold my two old Furnitures on Quikr around 20 back. But still I have not received my payment of both the furniture articles till yet. Whereas Quikr has already received the payment including the logistic charges from the Purchaser .

I have contacted the quikr on customer care no., They have informed me that the payment had been initiated and will be done in next two days. And after lapse of 5 days of this incidence when payment has not been credited in my bank account. I have email to quikr, they have informed via return mail that your account details are incorrect whereas the account details was correct, for this regard, I had provided Cancelled cheque copy to them.

in response to this, they have asked me new bank details. I have provided the same to...but all vain. I have not still received my payment.

Ticket No:[protected]
AD ID No[protected] and[protected]...

I sold my furniture articles on above via above two AD articles.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 14, 2017

[Mar 12, 2017] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2017
Hi Radhamohan,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We've shared your details with our support team and they'll get back to you.

Thank you.

- Team Quikr

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6729 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    Quikr - Payment not received after 20 days of selling the Furniture on Quikr through doorstep