[Resolved] Quikr — refund not processed after 7 days

1. Ad id[protected]
Transaction id[protected]
Amount 5339
Dell laptop

I placed above order on feb 8 2019. The order was cancelled by the system as the seller had already sold the item. I got a message that refund will be processed within 4-7 days. Seven days have gone by and amount has not been credited yet in my bank account.

It is impossible to reach support. I called the support number [protected] and the followed the ivr. Was informed i will get a callback. Did not receive any call back.
After multiple tries was able to contact quikr bazaar and was advised refund was processed on 12th feb and will take 5-7 days for processing.

I think i have been penalized for paying the amount upfront and for no fault of mine, haven't received either the product or the refund after 7 days. Pathetic!!!

2. Ad id[protected]
Dec 6 2018
Amount has not been refunded till date.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2019

[Feb 15, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2019
Hi Razzak, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We shall look into the issue and address it shortly.
Updated by Razzak Mohammed, Feb 16, 2019
Issue is resolved . Refunds were processed on correct time, but was not reflecting in my wallet account due to some UPI issue. So issue was with wallet and not Quikr. I was able to verify with the wallet team based on the transaction details provided by Quikr team. Thanks!

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]