[Resolved] Quikr — sinestar infotech mudra yojna data entry project

harshit rajsoni on Feb 23, 2018
I have applied for home based project by this company and paid registration charges of rs2430/-.. Done and submitted the work before due date.. For releasing my 1st salary they asked me to pay gst amount of rs. 23000 approx which i paid and they have assured me to release the salary within 24 hours after i paid the amount. It's been 4 days and i did not receive a single penny neither they are picking up my phone call nor replying via email. I am very much worried here, have wasted my hard earned money. Please help!

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2018

[Feb 23, 2018] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2018
Hi, We regret the dismay caused. Kindly help us with your registered contact number and we shall look into it. Thank you
Updated by harshit rajsoni, Mar 01, 2018
Dear,
team Quikr.
This is with the reference to my complaint posted on 23rd Feb regarding sinestar infotech mudra yojna project.
I appreciate your immediate response on it.

I state here that, it was error on my part that I filed complaint against them, it was complete out of any wrong intention and done in rush.

Therefore I would request you to don't conduct any investigation with the respective company as it might lead to fall in their business clients and reputation.

I have now been in continously touch with there staff regarding my salary release for the project I did.
And everything is going well between me and them.

Awaiting your response.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My contact no. Is [protected]
You can reach me anytime Sir.
Piyush Benia's reply, Mar 5, 2018
Hey Harshit
I wanted to talk to you about the release of salary after the payment of GST.
Have they paid you ?
Please revert back.
Thank you.
Hi Harshit,
Can u give me ur mail id or contact number to discuss regarding this mudra data entry job
Hello Mr. Piyush Benia and Mr.Shashidhar,

I have spoken to the team of Sinestar Infotech regarding this matter.
Though I have not received any payment yet, neither salary nor my deposit.

I am still in hope that They will pay me As soon as possible. One of their staff member has assured me of the same.
Hi Harshit,

Please see the screenshot attached. I'm sure you'll get to know the reality of these fraudsters. The assurances they have given to you are also fake like their company. I talked to their authentic HR and their company members about this project, and they deny its existence.

Thanks & Regards,
Piyush Benia

harshit rajsoni's [Complaint's author] reply, May 2, 2018
Thankyou for these clarification.

God wont spare them.
Now they are asking me to pay another Rs 10, 000/- to release my first payout along with the refund of all the charges i paid to them.

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    +91 22 6729 0000 [Head Office]
    Quikr - sinestar infotech mudra yojna data entry project