Quikron Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 3, 2019

File a complaint to Quikron

Having problems with Quikron?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Quikron customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Quikron

New Delhi District
Delhi

Quikron Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Quikron reviews & complaints(26)

I applied job from quikr on january.. There was call from hr aditya sharma and he was telling me about that your cv shortlisted for the jobs in kotak mahindra and u have to pay 1850 and then 4999 for documentation and 6797 for verification to mr sonu kashyap account sonu kashyap bank-sbi a/c no.-[protected]
Ifsc code - sbin0011560... I paid this amount through sbi net banking.. After receiving money they told me they will give me the...

Please try to contact them and i[censored] have made payment through credit card...pls register a complaint with your credit card bank and they would investigate the matter...i got my refund in 45 days...also prior to asking my bank to investigate...i wrote their customer care to cancel my order the next day via email...and had also read that this company doesnt promise to deliver the products and free gift as assured by the caller...simultaneously you can also report the same with these consumer complaints to your nearest police station and ask them to file a case with cyber crime department and they would take care...going to police is tedious but if one do register others would also come forward and a strong case can be registered against this company...they make u lure to fall for their combo offer promising a iphone or laptop...

if you need any help...do write me up
[protected]@gmail.com

Quikron customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Quikron.com — Quikron - Fake Company & Fake Site.

Kindly be aware from the bogus promises done by the quikron sales person. By seeing the website only one get's an idea that it's a fake site. They are giving false promises, which surely cannot be real.

I had received a call on 03.11.205 from quikr.com (No. [protected]) stating i was selected for some assured gift like laptop, TV etc and with combo offer mentioned in quikr.com. further, stated we didn't need to pay that amount in advance, would pay in EMI also after receiving of product and I went through your site and make payment of rs.8989 but emi page had not been opened. He called me and assured me refunded that amount within one working days but yet not refunded. later i received a confirmation e-mail regarding product would be delivered with 2 working days and provided me false tracking id(confirmation through DTDC courier office) and also told me for further conversation through [protected] no. but his all number are switched off and also not replying me through e-mail. After may days 24th of Nov i successfully contacted him and he replied me the product (sony bravia 42 inch) is ready to dispatch. but for claiming that you have to pay tax 10% of total value and 200 rs extra shipping charge so I paid 6500 rs on same day. And he told me i would be refunded 8989 within one working days. but neither he had refunded me nor called me and all given number are switched off. Therefore, It is humble request to you please provide me all help in getting back my money of rs.8989. because all happend through quikr.com. sonu kumar

Quikron is online shopping company,

There agent call hime to We Buy DD2 Contest from online shopping of Rs.8989. date: 20/07/2015 web: www.quikron.com, & They say also gift provide to you after that they say You need to Billing to Receive Gift Laptop, then we also Billing of rs.9000 on Date:16/9/2015. they say billing amount also return after receiving Gift. Till now Three month passed neither gift provided nor My Money returned. & Also i Regularly contact there customer care & There agent But not any take return, but they all spending my money & Time.

So, I Request you to Take Strong Action online Shopping Company
        Nov 26, 2015
        Updated by Radheshyam Kumar
        Today, on 20th august, 2015, I received a call from mobile no of quikron.com I think that its fake website. They were telling that you have to purchase Rs.8989/- combo offer (DD Contest) which has some products like spice android mobile, sunglasses, 3 american perl diamonds, etc. And you will get Rs.40000 to Rs.50, 000 assured gift. They called me 4-5 times. i said no initially. They said you are the lucky winner. We selected 40 candidates from online shopping portal. they are telling me to come online to give me more details.

I got a call from Quikron.com 1 week ago, “Sir, company is on its 1st anniversary and has launched offer (DD Contest), buy our DD2 Combo and select the listed gift (I chose Apple IPhone 6 White).Sir, you will have to pay 8989/- only one time via net banking and DD2 Combo with assured Gift (Apple I Phone 6 white) will be given by Company through DTDC Courier both at the same time.” Quikron executive guided me through the process (Selecting DD2 Combo, Selecting Gift, and Making Payment). I confirmed if I have to pay any extra amount and all but they said nothing else needs to be paid other than 8989/- (DD2 Combo cost). Also confirmed that gift is assured and gift delivery is also guaranteed. I made online payment through credit card. Amount: 8989/- After 4 days, I received DD2 Combo but this without Gift. When I gave complain they said that gift has been stopped by Logistics Team (DTDC) and I will have to pay more 14000/- service tax (This was not communicated to me).

RAJIV JHA

Dear Customer,

Greeting for the day !

As discussed with you about assured gift scheme, if you register in our DD Contest . So you will get one surprise assured gift just free on every shopping . For avail the assured gift you have to buy one combo DD2 (3 pcs natural American diamond, one Android mobile phone, fosiill wrist watch for man, one Ray ban sunglass with cover ) from our site www.quikron.com .Payable amount 8989/-, we accepted payment through by Debit/Credit/ Net-banking only .

More details are below :-

Payable amount : 8989/-

Payment mode : Debit/Credit/ Net-banking only

EMI service : Available (3m, 6m and 12m )

EMI charges : No Extra charges

Offer link : https://www.quikron.com/pages/mailer

Dispatching time : 4 to 5 working days

Assured Gifts

10 . Digital Camera

10 . Samsung Galaxy Mobile

10 . Laptop(Dell or HP)

10 . Apple I-phone(5s or6)

10 . Sony LED 42” OR Samsung LED 48”

For more enquiry can call on customer support no .[protected]:30 to 6:30 PM).

Offer valid til stok last

Sales manager

logo quikron

Dear DTDC and Quikron Team,

RAJIV

I have purchased product (DD2 Combo pack + LED TV) from online shopping portal Quikron.com on 14th October by paying amount of Rs. 8989 by ICICI Bank debit card. At the time of placing order, I was assured by company that payment will be deducted in 12 installments, however they deducted full amount at the time of placing order. I was also told by their executive that I will be receiving Spice mobile phone+Rayban sunglasses+ Fossil wrist watch and american diamond under DD2 combo pack and LED TV was offered at no cost. I did not received Spice Mobile phone and LED TV till today and customer support executive are not giving satisfactory answers. Also the products which I have received are totally fake. They are cheating customers and have no responsibility towards customers complaints.
              Quikron customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i ordered a product online on Quikron.com they had an offer DD2 for rs.8989 and they offered free gift of samsung 48" LED tv they sent the dd2 offer pack which is not even worth 2000 rupees and now when asked for the gift which they commited they are not responding and their phones are switched of their office address is: 232 Gandhi road Darya Ganj, New Delhi -02. their customer care #[protected]:00 AM-7:00 PM, Monday to Friday).I raised a complaint to their [protected]@quikron.com but nobody responded yet i would request you to kindly take an action against this online fraudsters and please help getting my gift or refund my money I would request you to kindly sue the firm for 1 crore rupees

Hi I am Abhilash, my contact # is [protected], I got a call from Mishra from [protected] & +[protected] he discussed abt dd2 offer for 8989 though the product they sent is not even worth 2000 and said will get 48" Samsung LED tv with no hidden charges and explained about ecs for 12 months once the order was placed they did not respond for my concerns about ecs for 12 months and 48" LED TV they told to raise a complaint which was done pathetic service. I will go to consumer forum for the false information and harrassment by QUIKRON and its team

Quikron online shopping portal Complaints & Reviews
                    Quikron online shopping portal — Fake site, indulge in looting people though their two fraud offers called DD2 and DD3
                    Ramchander on Oct 29, 2015
                    This E portal site called Quikron is a very dangerous fraud e portal site.. there website address is www.quikron.com. Don't grill in their trap.. they indulge in illegal money laundering by trapping common customers in their few fake schemes as follows. one is DD2 Rs 8989 and another is DD3 Rs 11987. I myself has gone victimized one month back and now getting several calls from many innocents victims like me who already fallen in their trap. All of the people sitting there have no credibility. They speak in different name but in fact one or two person. they have thousands of stories daily...

A person from quikron had called me telling if you order for ddr product you will get a mobile free. After that he told me that you have to pay extra amount to avail that mobile. But till date not recd. Such fake online shopping sites have to be offenced properly.
                      Quikron customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The company representives will call and tell some story and asks to order a product. The website and payment gateway seems to be genuine but once you process the amount they will send some other products which is not worth . be aware of the company . I had placed order for 1 No. Dell make Laptop with below specs; Order No.- QKR-[protected]: Dell Inspiron 15 3542 Processor: i5 Intel 4 GB RAM Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TB Windows: 8.1 With reference to the call recordings of telecommunication, Quikron directed and accordingly I had made the payment Rs 8989 at Letme infosystem Company. Today I have received the consignment, containing sun glass, 1 handset and 1 watch. Thus Quikron is one of the fraudulent company which is making money by deceiving lot of customers. If the customer wants to cancel the order, the Quikron don't return money. They also use to threaten the customer using abusive language. I have recorded each & every discussion with quikron. Quikron must refund my payment Rs 8989. I didn, t place order for the items they delivered me. My order was for 1 No. Laptop which is precisely recorded in call recorder and acordingly I had made the payment. I request Consumer forum to kindly take action against these frauds. Regards, Kiran Nikam

Some of the Sales Manager from Quikron company called me and explained about the combo offer with the assured gift for Rs. 8989. They make us believe. I believed it and paid by my Credit card. After 4 days i received the products by DTDC courier but there is no assured gift. When i opened the pack i found the mobile, glasses and watch. All the products are fake products nothing is working. They say ray ban glass but it is just 100 rs worth of glass.

Please don't believe this company and lose money...Be careful...

Kind regards,

Sathish
                          Quikron customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Quikron is a 100% fraud company . They said some fake stories . I also had purchased online the DD2 (8989) option on quikron website as they promised to assure gift of Dell Inspiron 3543 . I have received only combo pack( watch, spice mobile, sunglass, 3 no diamond ) not any gift ( Dell ) .While asking them about gift then they are saying to pay the texable amount also assuring us to refund the amount . Its totally fraud always try to rip off and take undo advantage of others levitiences Never pay anything on such type of phone calls and as I also suffer. I just want to refund the amount nothing much expectation of getting gift, Patience is on at lower stage. Only refund ...I need .If I failed to get my money back they I think I'll have to call the POLICE . Regards Mahesh Jangid [protected]@gmail.com [protected]
                            Quikron customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Quikron is a fake company n they fool people by assuring them to give free products in purchase of their dd offers. They assured me that they will give me iphone if i buy their dd offer but they didnt do so. I request others not to fall in their trap n Someone please take action against this company n its employees so that they stop fooling people.
                              Quikron customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have tried mailing multiple times, called them multiple times and there is simply no response from company's side. Point is why make promises which can't be kept up. Why have tie ups with other company who are simply not serious about their job.

By- Sonia Niranjan Gurav Pune Maharashtra, Mob-[protected] Against - www.quikron.com, Lokesh Zha 575, Main road Chirag Delhi, Above Muthoot Finance office, New Delhi -17 I got a call from quikron.com on 8/9/2015, "Sir, company is on its 1st anniversary has launched offer (DD Contest), buy our DD2 combo and select the listed gift (I chose Apple iPhone 6). Sir, you will have to pay 8989/- only one time via net banking and DD2 combo with ASSURED Gift (Apple iPhone 6) will be given by company through courier both at the same time." Akshay shrivastav guided me through the process (Selecting DD2 Combo, Selecting Gift, and Making Payment). I confirmed if I have to pay any extra amount and all but they said nothing else needs to be paid other than 8989/- (DD2 combo cost). Also confirmed that gift is assured and gifts delivery is also guaranteed. Made payment through Net Banking. Pay To: LETME INFOSYSTEM COMPANY Order No: 71516 Amount: Rs 8989/- Date: 23/07/2015 I received DD2 Combo on 28/07/2015. But this was without Gift. when i gave complain (Complaint number - 10491) they say that Gift has been stopped by logistics team and I will have to pay more 12000/- as a service tax (This was not at all communicated to me). Complain- 1. They should have communicated to me that they are sending Combo without gift. So that I could have stopped the parcel and ask for refund. 2. Now when I complain them they say return our products or pay 12000/- to get gift. 3. They do not reply my emails and when called to customer care no Riya gives call to new person and i have to explain them everything from beginning (For 20 mins approx. each time) 4. They are taking too long for decisions Demands- 1. As communicated to me I want my Assured Gift (apple iPhone6) 2. They say that return combo and get refund but now as customer I want whatever was communicated to me. 3. Declare company as a fraud. Evidences - I have call recordings in my android phone.

I had purchased online the DD2 Option on quikron website as they promised assured gift of 42inches LED TV two weeks back for Rs 8989.. First they said that the order would be delivered in 3 days, then it became 7 days. Then they insisted I cancel the order as it was getting delayed. Ultimately when I regularly called them they said I have to pay another 13, 500 as duty, which is again a surprise. Finally I sent them an email of cancellation,...

Be aware of such fraud company. executive from this company will call you and he will inform you regarding some online deal . and ask for payment of 7k 0r 6k . after payment no one will reply back to your concern. They send very inferior quality goods and for complaint no one taking your call. so be aware of this type of calls and company.