[Resolved] R K Battery House - Exide Battery Dealer — Exide Battery dealer not helping in getting the battery replaced

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 rohitsingh1986
Hi, I had given my Exide battery[12EB14LA-2 Serial No: 2H[protected]] for check up to a Exide Authorized dealer R. K Battery House located at "#2, Sri Venkateshwara Complex, ITPL Main Road, Opp to Hypercity, Kundanhalli gate, Bangalore-37" on 29th March, 2014. It was discovered on Wednesday 2nd April, 2014 battery need to be replaced as charging was not happening.The battery was under the warranty period, so the next day I gave them my original bill and warranty card so that the battery can be replaced. It has been week since I have given my battery for check up, the dealer is not giving me proper dates when will I get the new battery nor is he giving me a service battery so that I can use my bike.My bike has been stranded for week now and I am at great inconvenience because of this. Please help in resolving the problem at the earliest. Thanks, Rohit Singh [protected]
I had a chat with the dealer today. The dealer has promised me to give me a service battery tomorrow Monday, 7/04/2014. I got the service battery finally. so hopefully I should get the replacement also soon.

Comments

I had a chat with the dealer today. The dealer has promised me to give me a service battery tomorrow Monday, 7/04/2014. I would like to put this complaint at hold. But I must say the experience in getting the battery replaced is not proper. Too much inconvenience no call backs by the dealer even though calling the dealer every day.

Exide House, 59E Chowringhee Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700020
    R K Battery House - Exide Battery Dealer - Exide Battery dealer not helping in getting the battery replaced