[Resolved] Racold — non-compliance of installation request

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 Naseerulla Khan on Jan 31, 2018
I purchased 300ltrs Racold solar Alpha 300LPD ETC D380 from Karnataka pipe corporation, Bangalore on 27th Jan 2018. and I have been requesting your customercare from 27th January2018 but my solar heater has not been serviced. To begin with, It seems even after taking the complaint the customer
care representative did not bother to register my request. Again when I rang up again my request was registered but i was told to contact the seller and to my
dismay i have received a message to-day stating that my request is cancelled. I
fail to understand the working of your customer care who have no regard for
your customer. If I do not get my solar water heater installed by tommorrow
I will returning back the material back to the seller.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2018

[Feb 01, 2018] Racold customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Racold Customer Care's response, Feb 01, 2018
Dear Mr. Khan,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your registered contact number and request number as it will enable us to assist you further.

Updated by Naseerulla Khan, Feb 02, 2018
Even to-day, in spite of my reminding them in the morning ie: 02.02.2018, and getting an assurance that today it will be done at any cost, no technician turned up for installation. I think i have to blame myself for having opted for Racold while others were ready to supply and install before making the payment that too at a higher price.
Racold Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2018
Dear Mr. Khan,

We are still awaiting your details. Please share the same via DM so that our team can connect with you at the earliest.

Updated by Naseerulla Khan, Feb 05, 2018
Today is 5th February 2018, still the solar water heater is not installed. When I went to talk to the dealer about this situation he connected me one Mr Varun, he told me that the head of the servicing department will speak to me and fix the installation on monday 5th feb 2018 and further told me that if it is not installed by monday 5th feb 2018, to speak to him or send him a message and gave me his phone no as [protected]. When I rang up, it turned out to be a wrong number. This is how Racold works. I defnitely would not have purchased Racold, if not for the dealer who is known to me for a long time. It is no use complaining to head office I can as well return the material and buy some other brand solar water heater
Updated by Naseerulla Khan, Feb 06, 2018
What sort of a company is this. I have paid Rs 30, 000/- for the purchase of the 300ltrs solar water heater and for
the company this is nothing. If this is the attitude for the installation of it, just imagine what may happen if it breaks down /becomes faulty. Tomorrow I am going to return it back to the dealer. worst company i have come across.
Updated by Naseerulla Khan, Feb 09, 2018
It is more than 12 days and the solar water heater lying on the terrace is yet to be installed. my request for installing it has fallen on the deaf years of both the Racold company and the dealer M/s Karnataka pipe corporation, Bangalore. Now i have no other option but to approach consumer court for the redressal of my grievance and to get back the money along with the compensation.

Comments

I have provided full information to the Racold customer care on line and over phone, Bangalore . I spoke to the customer care no.[protected] this morning, he assured me that the technicians will be coming to day at any cost and no one turned up to-day also. Your after sales service looks to be very very bad and service personnel still worst.

My Contact number is [protected].
My request numbers are[protected] dated 31.01.2018 and [protected] dated 01.02.2018, earlier to this,
I gave requisition on 28th Jan 2018 also but it was not registered as your customer care could find my request
number.
Racold Customer Care's response, Feb 5, 2018

Dear Mr. Khan,

Thank you for sharing requested details. We have escalated your issue to our concerned team. They will get in touch with you at the earliest. Appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Racold Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2018

Dear Mr. Khan,

We've been updated by our team that your concerns have been addressed & the issue is resolved now. Thank you for your support. Please do share your valuable feedback with us as it will help us to serve you better.

Team Racold
My electrical gezar wire heat pls. Arrange service egg ASAP..
Racold Customer Care's response, Apr 4, 2018

Dear Yogesh,

I would like to assist you with your concern. Please message your complaint number or registered contact number so that my team can get in touch with you.

For service related information, call 1860 425 2288 / 8600256000 or register your complaint online by visiting www.racold.com. You may send us a WhatsApp message on 9422600140 / 9243700100 or email us at [email protected]

Racold Customer Care's response, Apr 9, 2018

Dear Yogesh,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly share the same and my team will connect with you for further assistance.

Racold Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2018

Dear Yogesh,

As I haven't received your details. Your concern has been closed from our end. Do get back to us in case of any query.

Suzane

Gat No : 264/265/374/376, Chakan-Talegaon Road, Chakan, Maharashtra, India - 410501
    Racold - non-compliance of installation request