Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] Complaints & Reviews

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 20, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]

Having problems with Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] reviews & complaints (150)

Hi Team street light has not been working for past 6 months, also because of grown trees the electricity wires are mingled...

My school education exam form is why reject i request pls check my form again carefully i fillup form to tsp and non tsp both categories pls read carefully this is the option that given by rpsc pls sir i extremely request to pls check my form again and send me some information about this my application no.[protected] and sso id - kirankanwarabu pls sir check this
Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Que. No. 65. A Prism splits an incident white light into a band of seven colours. The colour in the centre of this band is: (1) Blue (2) Yellow (3) Green (4) Red
    RPSC & 3 committee Members given wrong (2-Yellow)answer this question.
    All India's Top National Universities Given write Answer for (3) GREEN.
    Know all students are confused to study for which books. Because according the question write answer is GREEN. Physics PROF. Suddhir Raniwala, University of Rajasthan and all Universities like "" NCERT, IIT-Delhi, IIT-Bombay, IIT- Gandhinagar, IIIT- Jabalpur, NIT-Jamshedpur, IIS-Bangalore, IISER-Mohali, Rajasthan University-Jaipur, BITS Pilani-Hyderabad-Goa-Rachi, IIT-Madras, IIT-Guwahati, Physical Research Laboratory (GoI), Indian Institute of Astrophysics-Bangalore, Banaras Hindu University-Varanasi, Aryabatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (GoI)-Uttarakhand, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre-GoI, Shiv Nadar University-Uttar Pradesh, Cambridge University Press India, New Delhi"" Given (3)GREEN answer.
    Please Accept my request
    Aug 21, 2018
    Updated by Rakeshpanday
    I have only PF Account no. DL/32026/1450. my all documents missed place. i want know Account Detail and amount. I request you that according my PF account, refund my PF amount.
    Name- Rakesh Verma, Address- A-5, Shri Ji Nagar, Maliyon Ka Mohalla, Durgapura, Jaipur, Mobile no. [protected]
    Currently my two optional subjects are 1. Civil engineering 2. Geology

I want to change my second optional ... And want to take 2. Environment science

When I complete the whole process of editing, in the last I don't find payment option

Kindly help me with that

Sir maine rpsc si ke liye 2016 m apply Kiya tha lekin ab mere Pas uski application id Nahi h or mujhe ab new portal se apply karna h m kaise apni application id retrieve Kar Sakta hu Mera name harvendra Singh dagur father name Jeetendra Singh dagur date of birth 03/01/1995 h or address v&p - dhindhora teh- hindaun city distt-karauli raj.pin -322236 mobile - [protected]

Its regarding rpsc ldc exam 1986
        My roll number : 15458
        Mark's 51%

Name jagdish prasad guptabr...

I am a resident of Nethajipuram, cbe-33
        Near old water tank if you perfer google maps
        Street light: E.Z/ W. 59/611
        Not working, street light condition is worse switch box is in open local people operate it not automatic in rainy time no ome turns it on due to open box
        And for the past few weeks not working and is very stressful as snakes dogs roam there and would be greatful for people who resident there as you take action soon as possible.
        Sir plzz send me my school lecturer 2015 exam roll number
        Subject- mathematics
        Application number-[protected]
        Token number-[protected]
        Sir si k paper may blue pan ke a to a omr cheak nahi ho gikyper black ban use kr diy sir omr bar crpsc office walllyyord say cheak toti h kya or cell nahi tek krty

Sir 9th june 2018 ko rpsc ll grade and l grade ke fees sbi net banking se submit karwai transactions successful ho gaya par mere applications no. Generate ni hue. Ii grade ke form ki to 9th june last date thi. Ab me exam kese dungi sir. Me exam ki preparation kar rahi hu or form hi submit ni hue or fees bhi return ni hui. Please help me sir. Mene receipt bhi attach ki he net banking ki.

i want to notify the case of a candidate of PTI vaccancy 2008, in the notification as per rpsc there was no special mentioning of degree eligiblity of CPed. so candidate of BPed. also filled the form because before conducted exam they were always eligible but after the results of 2008 exam rpsc rejected these selected BPed candidate at final selection . And it become worse as next vaccancy was in 2013 and in that BPed. candidates were allowed but during this period these candidate were overaged by some months but rpsc didn't gave any relaxation in age in this exam also these candidate cleared the merit list hoping for better but again they were rejected due to overage. Then they went to the court but till now decision is pending from court .so life is getting tougher for them. Though i have written many times but this time hope for some action will be taken.
            contact me at my mail address (bheemraj.ee.[protected]@gmail.com)

Rpsc conducted test for pti grade-3rd & 2nd in 2008 and no special qualification was mentioned for cped. So bped candidate aiso filled as before conducted exam bped were elligible and after 2008 also bped candidate were elligible. But during 2008 final selection they rejected bped candidate though he was in merit list seat were empty and what made it worse was that next vaccancy was in 2013 and during this period candidate was over-aged by few months though he was in merit list but he was rejected due to over age and as i said this time bped candidate were also allowed. Now he went to court but decision is pending yet and he can not go to supreme court till decision is given by lower court. As candidate is bped graduated so to choose another career was difficult. Now he gates date from court and some money to the lawyer on every date.
              Though i enlighted this matter to many other editor of local news but no sign of action from them. But had a great hope from your prestigious editorial to raise matter to the concerned authorities and give justice to the deserved one.

For his contact detail mail me
              Respected sir
              I have fill RPSC form PGT but money debit from account but from not successfully submitted. 376 debit from account date 14/06/2018 time 1.05 am. Reference no DOITC IGADSNWAT8

Kamal Kant mishra

This is sunil kumar gupta residing at 2 k 229 sivaji park alwar rajasthan (301001).in our area water supply is very poor for the last two years. Water comes only half an hour when electricity goes & that happens only in winters. And in summers not come single drop of water. We have complaint many times to many respected officers but they are not doing any thing.

So please do something as this is a very major issue

Sunil kumar ggupta

We try all rpsc helpline no. Many times but it respone is always busy. I am unable to solve my problem.
                Sir
                i chhitar lal bairwa DOB[protected] applied for lecturer 2018 application i mad the payment through the UPI airtel payments bank but may application id is not genreted please refund my payment.
                UPI ref. no.[protected]
                TXN. ID[protected]

Dear concern,
                  I have waited since long time of result i have hard work lot day and night we have not electricity no...
                  I live in khanna Colony Street No. 1 near railway Line Sirsa actually complaint About lighting system of my street i talked...

Mene aaj morning me teen patti ke liye 30lakh coin 30rupees me purchase kiye par amount mere account se dedicate ho gaya par coin nahi mile so ya to coin de do nahi to paisa refund kar do nahi to teen patti se viswas uth jayega meri facebook id kailash ghatela h aur email id [protected]@gmail.com h sir kya mene coin khride kar koi galti kar di kya fir aap teen patti par kyo kahte ho ki buy coin
                  Optional subject preference : mechanical engg is not come in the list of subject preference.

Street light at "34 a, samarth nagar ward no19, bhind road gwalior"
                    Has not been working since the last 8 months. Mpseb are not repairing it.
                    There are empty houses and the place is completely dark. To avoid unfortunate incidents it is requested that the light be repaired immediately.
                    Dm sharma
                    27 a samarth nagar
                    Bhind road gwalior
                    Mob. [protected]
                    I am living in sri dhanalakshmi nagar, near national model school. in my area more than 10 street light is not working, no one is taking responsibility, there are many family living in this area . try to replace the light as soon as possible

I am a resident of f. C. Road, deccan gymkhana opp hotel vaishali and i would like to bring to the concerned authorities’ notice the situation of streets in our locality. The street light beside our residence near cream and fudge is not working since it has been changed. Our locality is drawn in darkness at night which may cause fatal accidents and theft. I request you to change the boxes fitted on street light pole which is easily accessible to children which may cause big accidents in future.

I kindly request you to take this matter seriously and fixed the streetlight as soon as possible.
                      I would like to inform you that about the situation of Bramapuri colony, Behind Santpur govt school, santpur, Abu Road, Rajasthan. 307026 is very dirty around, , no pure water, no proper light, no street light. My humble request sir pls look into the matter and solve the situation of above mentioned area.

I have complaint for steet light is not working properly since 3 week. I have complaint on desu street light online no. On 27 april they have given complaint ticket no de[protected] & they said it will rectifi within 48 hrs but till today 1 st may no one has come to see. I am calling everyday since 27th they are only saying wait for other 48 hrs but no one is listing.
                        Our area desu office has given me local wattsapp no i am messaging them every day but no one is lising
                        Jun 19, 2017
                        Kapil Khatana's response
                        Pole light not working since 3 months...it's so dark here..
                        Sir I complaining since 5 June 2017 about street pole light..but no any solution.. Im tired so much so plz sir. Do something as soon as possible... Thanks

सर में ब्यावर से पाली जा रहा था rj 22 pa 2891 तो मैने 500 रूपए का note दिया तो बोले की 25 रूपए छुटा दो मेरे पास छुटा न होने के कारण मेने बोला की नही ह तो परिचालक ने भी बोला की मेरे पास भी नही ह और मेरे को 25 रूपए वापस नही दिया और इनके साथ में प्रेस वाले भी थे और सीधी धमकी देते ह की करना ह जो कर लो हमारे पास छुटे नही ह अब क्या करे बताओ खेर 5रूपए की बात होती तो छुटे दे सकते हे 25रूपए कहा से लाये और बोलते ह की हम आप के बाप बराबर ह

Hello sir
                            i have filled the jr. accountant 2013 exam form .my fee is detected from my account and deposit to rpsc account but application no. is not generated. that is why i have deposit exam fee by new transaction . i want to know about refund which is still under process while result of exam is declared.
                            thanks and regards
                            Laxmi hada
                            token no. [protected]
                            DOB 15/02/1990

my name is manju kanodia resident of pilani rajasthan.
                            i have an electricity pole on my main wall of house since 1936
                            i want to remove that and want claim.

kindly help me in this issue

regards,
                            manju kanodia
                            [protected], [protected]

Respected sir,

We are from Shanthi nagar 22nd street, Here, I am submitting complaint regarding street light is not working properly. we complaint to municipality, they attended the issue but, after one day the street light goes to the same problem. We had complaint this issue for three times. As for now more than 15 days the issue is not resolved completely. Street pole no: W16/213. Please do the needful at the earliest.

Yours faithfully
                              M.Subramanian.
                              [protected].
                              Dear sir / Madam,

Last one month street light not working near my office request you kindly do needful,
                              Address : SNM Enterprises #28/1 1st cross near SJES college Medahalli Bangalore 560049
                              Sir I am a resident of A/99a main road opp devica tower sir here All the street lights are not working there is lot of accident going on in night please it's a request to repair or replace all the old light of this main road thanks

Applicant name- RAM DAS MEENA; father name -MOTI LAL MEENA; mother name- RAJANTI DEVI ; date of birth- 10/08/1992 ; category- ST.; Rpsc temp. Transaction no.-[protected] ; fee-150 ;date-04/11/2016 ; amount-150 ; GPN no.-[protected] ; eGRAS transaction-failed ; remarks- payment not successful on eGRAS ; please return my amount in my Sbbj bank account . Bank details- a/c- [protected] ;IFSC CODE- SBBJ0010459