Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Oct 28, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL]

Having problems with Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] reviews & complaints (422)

My account no [protected]

2 sal se complaint kar raha huu meter reading thik nahi ho raha hai aap ki taraf se

9000 + bill payment karna pad raha hai

Now jab tak meter thik nahi hoga payment nahi karege

04 bar complaint ke bad koi visit nahi kiya meter check ke liye
Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I m Ajay from sector - 11(residential areas) Noida.Trees in our sector are overgrown and need pruning as many of them often...

श्रीमान बलविंदर कौर ग्राम किरतपुर रानी नगल टॉवर के पास भिकावाला फीडर मे ट्यूबवेल का कनेकशन है यहाँ पर विधुत supply सम्बन्धित समस्या है कृपया समस्या का शीघ्र निवारण कराने की कृपा करे|
    धन्यवाद

Please check my light meter . Meter running Fast since six Month . My customer Id is [protected] .My mobile is [protected] /[protected]...
      I feel my meter is faulty, it used to provide 600-700, bill in summer, when we used cooler, now only for 10 days, it's giving...

Sub:- request for correction in electronic bill due to extra bill notice receipt.

My...
      As AE Mentioned in Meter sealing report that previous meter was defected and make previous bill as per check meter reading....

Respected Sir,

Recently I have installed new electirc 5 KV meter at my residence:F-206, AURA CHIMERA, RAJ NAGAR EXTN., NOOR NAGAR, NH-58, GHAZIABAD, but regret to inform you that the installed meter is not functioning since last 10-15 days and I made several complaints with your both UPPCL;s offices at Raj Nagar Extn. (Noor Nagar), but they are not doing any action only give assurances since the last 7-10 days for meter replacement.

It is my humble request, please look into the matter and issue the necessary instruction to the concerned so that the compllaint resolve immediately.

with regards,

UMED SINGH

Hi Team,

I don't get bills with updated meter readings anytime. i have raised this complaint multiple times . Taking meter readings twice or thrice a year actually increases the burden on the consumer in spite of regular bill payments. On raising the compliant to local authorities, they always say the meter is inside the house, we will get it placed outside and on one returns back or even bother to pick up our calls. It is really frustrating because I have been asking then to fix the issue since last 6 months.

Would really appreciate your support on this.
        Below are my details::
        Account no[protected]

We have got single phase since morning. Line man told con not get shutdown in the day. We are manufacturer and Exporter at 12/3, Sunrise Industrial Area loni road Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad India. We have facing critical situation due to unavailability of power supply. Tomorrow we have export shipment but due to power cut we are suffering.

BST EXPORTS
          Account# [protected]

Dear PVVNL Officer

I have facing a problem regarding meter fault almost a month and i have raised complaint through PVVNL New Whatsapp feature and i talked to your CCR executive they told me action will taken within 15 day whenever you raised a complaint, now onwards 25 day passed but PVVNL Department didn't take seriously. My complaint
            No. is PV[protected], please solve this issue.

Sir, the bill amount for the account number [protected] (NISHANT SINGHAL, A-703 EXPRESS GREEN APARTMENTS, SEC-44, NOIDA)has been unduly inflated for the previous month (Rs 5203), despite the apartment being vacant since the past year! A probe into the matter is urgently needed for bill correction, and for malafide practices going on in the apartment complex, which have resulted in this inflation. Being a senior citizen, I ve tried my best to address the issue within the society complex, but not to much use! Kindly help.

मेरा बिल जयादा आया

The meter has stopped taking any readings for the power usage and when reached out to the nearest PVVNL office they asked...

Hereby I want to complain that in my area there is no proper light supply. We have received 30-40 minutes light in last 72 hours. Earlier that transformer was failed then there was no light for 7-8 days. how can we survive here
                  I am student of professional course and my inverter, , mobile phone and laptop is discharged everytime how can I work. If there is any solution for my problem then do it immediately otherwise I'll not pay further any bill for electricity supply. I'll further complain to CM window and then court if there is no solution for my village development.

Maine 30 august ko ots mi instalment ki kist di 1517 or mere card ke paise kat gye but pvvnl pe update nhi hue or one dubara kosis kr rha hu payment krni ki to pvvnl ki website pe one payment is pending show ho rha hai aaj 7 din ko gye hai plz mujhe refund do as sson as possible my account no is[protected] plz check

No supply 5 hours

Sector 3 vaishali - NO electricity from 3 hours and no reason is given by the customer care, although they register complaint...

We would like to inform you that there is two phase jumper is damaged and for same we have informed to JE Jindal Nagar UP, he told us that complaint it online. we did and call him and update about it then he told us that you have to come power house and register a complaint offline as well and told us that we will repair it in evening.

irresponsible person of PVVNL Jindal Nagar

1. This (Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme) ECHS Polyclinic Noida is a Government organization under...