Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL]

Victoria Park, Urja Bhawan
Meerut
Meerut District
Uttar Pradesh

+91 12 1260 2821  (Helpline)
+91 12 1264 9042  (Computer Room)
+91 12 1266 5734  (MD Camp Office)

Fax:

Sat 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sun Closed

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir /Madam,

I have been your loyal customer since past 30 years.

My name is Mrs Maya Rani...

Namaskar Ji,

I live in Nyaykhad 1, Indirapuram. Here street light not turned on from one month. This road connects to your electricity office. But no one take care.

Kindly look into matter and resolve the issue.

Hoping positive reaponse.

M.Jayprakash
Jun 14, 2021

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I have received a bill for amount Rs.921.00 against my account no.[protected] for the period of May-2021, but my home is locked from May-6th as we are not in town (away in home town), request here to re-check the billed amount & share the amended bill for payments.

Thanks & Regards
    Anil
    Jun 14, 2021

Meter lights not working nd

Meter not giving accurate reading

Fix it ASAP!
      Jun 11, 2021

Not taking meter reading past 4 months
        Jun 11, 2021

Horrible situation no light from 2 hours and nothing is done about it . Nobody ks picking call from last 1hour in pvvnl br...

Sir
          with respect
          our complaint create per day or next day from last 2 month .we tired with this against phone call for electricity office or officer pls resolve properly.
          jumper disconnect per day in noon per day and reconnect in the evening spend the time in noon weather of summer is most hardly. this story happened per day.We requested you to resolve my problem properly change nessesry .thanks
          Jun 10, 2021

Hello!
            I have submitted bill of April on 18th April 2021 online amount of 947rs and I am able to see the current bill...
            Hi, We are facing Voltage & Fluctuation Issue at Madhav Nagar Saharanpur. Tried to call on given number multiple times but...
            Hi team - I was paying the bill on time through Paytm for the past 2 month - I paid 670 plus 255 and that was the amount due...

We have recieved very low voltage please do the needfull and resolve the issue.
            Jun 08, 2021

My name is vipin kumar daksh . My home is new make . New make home wall energy meter fitted. But meter dismental by a truck to be reinstalled the meter .
              Jun 06, 2021

I recently paid my electricity bill on 23rd May and now I have again received bill with double amount.

Please help
                Jun 05, 2021

Hi Team,

I already paid my bill by Paytm but still your company charged same month bill twice so please check...

मेट्रो प्लाजा विक्रम एंक्लेव साहिबाबाद गाजियाबाद में लगभग 5 घण्टे से electricity supply बाधित हैं जिसके कारण सभी को काफी समस्या का सामना करना पड रहा हैं ..
                  जैसा कि आप जानते हैं flat life बिना lite के दूभर हो जाती हैं
                  अत : आपसे निवेदन हैं कि lite supply अतिशीघ्र कराने कि कृपा करे
                  Jun 04, 2021

This is bring to your notice that i am feeling that my monthly electricity bill is coming more than the consumption.
                    My meter is not displaying the reading and it was observed When i tried to verify the reading from meter on 27th May 2021.
                    In view of the above, it is requested to depute the concerned technical person to check the meter, at the earliest.
                    Thanks with Regards,
                    Sanjay Singh
                    PVVNL A/c No - [protected]
                    Jun 03, 2021

Electric current from the nearby electric pole is disconnected since last evening.
                      Jun 02, 2021

There is a tree in front of my house which is growing in height, it is now touching the electricity lines in front of my house. This is a security hazard and no gardener is ready to cut the tree due to this. Please get this tree cut so that is doesnt touch the electricity lines. Below is my address and contact details :

A-332, First Floor

Sector - 46, Noida

Mob : [protected]
                        Jun 02, 2021

Hello sir or mam! I am from Rampark ghaziabad! Here is the cut of light since 4hours there will be no light and no message for ur team ! waht is the problem we are not fell well in this summer ! this is very bad and uncomfortable for us !
                          Jun 01, 2021

From last 4 days we are facing power failure in our area/building. We had lodged complaint at sub station but no one has curtsy that come & check.
                            We are trying to connect JE but his phone is not reachable.

Requesting u to please get rectify this issued ASAP.
                            May 22, 2021