Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL]

Having problems with Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL]

Toll free
1800 180 3002

View more phone numbers

Fax

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] reviews & complaints(479)

I have been punctual in paying my electricity bill regularly with out any fail as per the amount billed by the PVVNL. From June month onwards they started billing exorbitant amount and in the month of August they Billed Rs 12646 in the name of arrears. Why arrears when I have regularly paid all the bills and dues. I tried to contact the SDO and other office bearers but they never listened to the complains and ignored listening. Online complain...

Hello Sie/Ma'am,
I am representing my Company PS Intelegencia Analytics Pvt. Ltd. (A-21, Lohia Rd. Noida Sector-63) and I am legal Counsel of the company. Recently in the month of May 2022, the staff (lineman Mr. Vinod Kumar) of the PVVNL Noida, Sector-63, A Block asked for an illicit demand of INR 20, 000/- on the name of CTPT replacement charges and after which neither the CTPT replaced by that lineman nor the amount got returned back to the company.
I would like to bring the attention of the Ld. Forum that the staff of PVVNL till now have extorted an amount of INR 70, 000/- from our Company on the name of various service charges for fixing their own fault.
I also approached the local JE Mr. Ajay Baliya (+91-[protected]) but no avail, as all of them are transferring the liabilities on one other.
Therefore, I request you kindly take a proper action on the situation and instruct the local staff to install the CTPT asap. Apart from that local staff shall be instructed to not asked for the wrongful demands for their own work.
Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [PVVNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is no electricity for the last 2 hours at Gyan khand 4 near Mangal Bazaar chowk Indirapuram Ghaziabad

Sir/madam
      I m Subhash Chandra village Roza Jalalpur, post Roza Yakubpur electricity house Ithera greater Noida G B Nagar UP connection no .[protected]. I payed my last bill amount 5295 receipt no.[protected]WS000047 date 20/08/2022 and after that dues was zero. And next day i received a text massage dues amt 6572/-i do ignore this because I payed already before a day .I think this is do not cleared and will be cleared one or two...

Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam [Pvvnl] — Transformer failure Damage of electric consumption

Respected sir
      With Due respect, I would like to inform you that we are living in village Achheja Bujurg Post Dankaur Distt. Gautam Buddha Nagar Up 203201 We are here facing a lot of electricity problem in our area due to Damage of electric consumption. There is no electricity in our Mohalla from last 5 days due to transformer failure.
      It is our humble request to you to please provide your approval to Replace a new transformer...
      Dear Sir/ Madam

I Sanjukta Kapoor, resident of Sector -1, Vaishali, Ghaziabad -201010, UP, am registering this complaint regarding a over charged electricity bill for Account number [protected], Meter serial number 9084604, Subdivision EUDD2 GHAZIABAD (DIV150921), Subdivision SDO1509212.

Last Bill paid (05th July, 2022): INR 2, 686 (Bill number[protected]/ Receipt number WEP[protected])

New Bill...
      Sir, i have complaint on dt. 17.o4.22 for my hose electricity meter is close no reading was showing.But no change till date. I have many time contact to PVVNL, Meerut Malyana meerut office.
      Application for change meter is enclosed

Arvind Kumar
      B-260, Ved Vyaspuri
      Meerut
      Contact no [protected]...
      Dear team,

Thee average bill for my parents 3bhk is close to around Rs 3000 in summers and Rs 1000 in winters. Recently they had travelled to south with me and our house was ideal with minimum power usage. Initially the bill which came was normal as expected, however the last bill is way out of the average consumption.

Account number: [protected]
      Name : D K BARODIYA

Bill No. Bill Date Bill...

Humne bill clear kiya tha abka bill bohot zyada aaya hai meter [protected] ka bill bohot zyada aaya hai

My account No is [protected]. My last meter reading for 06 Jul 2022 was 86091 and as on 6 August 2022 was 85672. However I have been billed for meter reading 92739 as on 06 Aug 2022. On interacting with supervisor of the area, he regretted the error as meter reader was new and that the correct meter reading as on 06 August was 85672 and that amendment has been sent for regeneration of bill. However, I have not received the amended bill
        Request resolve the issue.
        Correct figures are for 06 July[protected] and for o6 Aug 2022 is 86091. Kindly amend figures in my complaint.

Sir meri shop ke samne 11000 ki line ka ek new poll lagaya hai jo zuka hua hai abh uske uper cable nahi laga hai meri Kai bar s.d.o aur j.i sir aur thekedar hukum shing se poll ko seadha karnay ki baat ho chuki hai lakin kehtey to sbhi sir hai lakin karta koi bhi nahi pls help me
          Jul 21, 2022

Sir humare yaha 2 ghante se power cut laga hua hai jaldi se jaldi humari problem ko solve kiya jaye bohog pareshaani ho rahi hai

Replace ment for meeter

Support Team,
                I made a transaction of rupees 2000 for electricity prepaid recharge .My money deducted by recharge is unsuccessful.please refund amount as soon as possible.I am attaching screenshots for your reference....

I already visited Govind Puram electricity office 3-4 times for the complaint that my mere readings running very fast but they are not understanding the problem and are not ready to register my complaint. I want to apply for the check meter. Please register my complaint and provide me a new check meter.

I have not been able to recharge my Genus meter online with the ABC code generated from my meter.
                  So, I want to recharge it offline as online recharge is not working.

I have visited various PVVNL offices in Ghaziabad but still did not any solution on how to recharge it offline.
                  I have called PVVNL customer care also and I have ben told that they don't handle Prepaid meter related issues

Please...
                  Good morning,
                  My self Deepak Jain having meter number [protected] and I want to inform you that in my area electricity is supply from 3 phase but at current time electricity supplied form only 2 phase that's why electricity is always fluctuate and due to this improper supply of electricity we always facing many problems.
                  So at last I request you to plz take a look at this problem.
                  Previous complaint...
                  Dear sir/ma’am
                  I Had done online payment On 21 june 2022 A/C NO. [protected] Amount [protected] of RS.2929/ . The amount was deducted from the bank account. The uppcl website is still showing that the bill is unpaid.

Please resolve the issue...

I am a resident of A-274 Laxmi Garden, LONI Ghaziabad UP-201102 and a consumer of PVVNL vide account ID[protected] Nai pura bijlighar, LONI.
                  today at around 05 AM there was an fire in the main line wires at the pole infront of our house and the same was immedieately reported to concerned JE telephonically. He told to call at Bjlighar for shut off. we called bijlighar about it they shut the same and fire was stopped. But electricity of the area lost since then. We have made a complaint vide coplaint no.PV[protected]. But no action has been taken till now. It is requested that burned electric line be replaced immediately.

There has been no electricity supply since afternoon and due to which no water supply... It's irresistible to live in this pathetic weather with no light and water... Resolve this matter as soon as possible please...