[Resolved]  Razorpay — booked a railway ticket through razor pay payment deduct from account but ticket not booked

Please help as i booked a ticket from indore to jabalpur through razor pay gateway. But payment deducted from my account and ticket not booked as failed transaction. Till now i don't get any refund. Transaction i'd [protected], date of journey 23 feb 2018. And i am trying to get refund from last 5 days but did not get any response. Plz check the image attached with this mai and help me.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 4, 2018
Razorpay Customer Care's response Mar 02, 2018
Hey Shreekant,

A refund of ₹ 1, 236.80 for the transaction ID [protected] has been successfully processed from our end on Feb 28, 2018.
For further details, please feel free to write to us at [protected]@razorpay.com, we will be happy to help.

Thanks and Regards,
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am booking ticket through u p i by razorpay payment is debited from my account and ticket was not reset this incident done on 14/02/ 2018 I am milling continuous to razorpay but different was not received till today what should I do

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Mar 2, 2018

Hey Ajit,

Apologies for the delay. We have updated you over the mail with reference 156335. As conveyed over the mail, we are actively checking this at our end, please follow the mail thread for further updates.

Thanks and Regards,
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2018

Hi Ajit,

A refund has been successfully processed against this transaction.
We have shared the transaction details over an email to you with the reference number: 156335. In case of further queries, please feel free to write back to us on the same mail thread.

Razorpay Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030