Razorpay Customer Care Contacts

2.8
Last updated Sep 28, 2023
1901

File a complaint to Razorpay

Having problems with Razorpay?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Razorpay customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Razorpay Phone Numbers

Razorpay Social Media

Razorpay Channel

Razorpay Company Representatives

Razorpay Overview

Latest complaint Fraud activity done by Razorpay tried to auto debit from account without my knowledge has been filed on 28/09/2023. Latest Resolved Deducted unwanted charges from my hdfc bank account was resolved Sep 3, 2023. Razorpay ranks as the #3 most complained about among Railways.

Additional Razorpay contact information

Key Executives

Mr. Harshil Mathur Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Shashank Kumar Co-Founder Mr. Ayush Bansal Head of Sales & Operations Mr. Siddharth Dhamija Chief Growth Officer Mr. Arif Khan Chief Innovation Officer

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Razorpay. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Razorpay reviews & complaints(3515)

K
Kavin0704
Sep 28, 2023
Service available

Razorpay — Fraud activity done by Razorpay tried to auto debit from account without my knowledge

I have never got touched with your company for any loans but your company has signed online NACH for auto debit from my account as I was not taken any loan from your company how you guys tried to pull money from my account from may22 till aug22 and the value of 8000 to 10000 that too have tried to auto debit for 7 time on that months and now ICICI has changed 4500rs changes for bounce and you guys are doing fraud activities and trying to...
D
DevinderWadhwa
Sep 9, 2023
Sep 30, 2023
This thread was updated on Sep 30, 2023
Service available

Razorpay — Account not activated even after 10 days of creation.

I have created my razor pay account and completed my kyc details but even after 10 days, My account is not activated yet and only showing that your kyc is complete and nothing left from your end. I tried to raise a ticket also on thier portal but again it shows nothing left from your end.
Due to this, I am facing lot of losses in my business as My account is not activated by Razor pay....
M
MysticFOX
from Pune, Maharashtra
Sep 7, 2023

Razorpay — Request for refund

Address:pune

Paid for a training and internship but didnt recieved anything its been 2 days no reply and also not picking up call...