[Resolved]  Razorpay — payment gateway support provided to fraudulent online shopping company "western club"

Hi I placed an order on a online shopping site "WESTERNCLUB" on 19th Jan 2019. I paid 510/- rupees through Razorpay payment gateway.

The razorpay id is "pay_BlndmeiCoP2lyo"

It is more than 9 days, I did not received any response from the Western club. When I raised the complaint (Ticket ID: 354372) to Razonpay regarding this fraud, they simply replied that they are only a payment gateway which just facilitate merchant with online payments. My complaint had been closed then.

My question is why RBI had given a licence to such fraudulent company who neither bother to do background check before providing support to such companies, nor they providing any satisfactory response in case customer raised any concerns.

Requesting RBI to take strict action of canceling Razorpay payment gateway licence so that they can't cheat other innocent customer anymore.

Paramjeet
payment gateway support provided to fraudulent online shopping company
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Hi Paramjeet,

We have responded to the request that you have raised on ticket with reference number: 354372. Feel free to get back to us on the same email thread and we'll be happy to assist you.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay
Updated by Paramjeet_si Feb 04, 2019 Hi Team Razorpay,

I heard nothing new, it is same old automated reply, "we are only a payment gateway which just facilitate merchant with online payments."

I need my money back as I still have not received my product, neither I received any reply from WESTERNCLUB. Please keep in mind that I will not let it down easily. I will make every efforts to let everyone know about your company and the merchants you are tied with.

Requesting Consumer complaint to kindly escalate the matter as don't want others to get trap in Razorpay and Westernclub fraudulent web.

Paramjeet
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My ticket is not booked but my my money is deducted please give my money back
UPI id[protected]
I booked tickets today 28.01.2019
For 2.02.2019

Please help me

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jan 31, 2019

We checked the transaction: 100001654113731 and see that this is an unsuccessful transaction. Rest assured, you will receive the refund credit in 7-10 working days. You can check the status of your transaction at: https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay

Razorpay
    Razorpay Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030