[Resolved]  Razorpay — payment gateway support provided to fraudulent online shopping company "western club"

I placed an order on an online shopping site "westernclub" on 25th jan 2019. I paid rs.329/- to razorpay payment gateway. After i made a payment to them, i didnt got any confirmation from them about the order and money has been deducted from my bank account. So i called them on the provided no. And they told me that we will send u a confirmation sms and ur product will be delivered till 5th of feb 2019.

Again i called them today to know the status of my order but the phone is not connecting (Its saying the person is not available). So i raised a complaint to the razorpay regarding this fraud (Ticket id:- 362596). Just waiting for their response.

I dont know, why rbi had given a licence to such a fraud company, who dont bother to check the background before providing support to such companies.

Requesting rbi to take strict action of canceling razorpay payment gateway licence so that they can't cheat other innocent customers.

Kindly waiting for your reply in this regard.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Hey Amol,

We have updated you over the mail thread with reference number 362596. Kindly revert to the same with the requested details so we can check this for you.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Razorpay
    Razorpay Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030