RechargeItNow

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

RechargeitNow Corporate
Estel House, 126, Sector – 44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana, India

Awesome

RechargeItNow related photos (42)

RechargeItNow Complaints & Reviews

Jun 27, 2020
Jun 27, 2020
I have recharged my prepaid electricity meter with order id [protected] and wallet transaction id [protected]
money is deducted but not recharged my electricity meter

[Jun 28, 2020] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Abhishank Kushwaha Jun 27, 2020 I have not got my meter recharged and payment is not confirmed by the techpocesss end.

Mar 13, 2019
    Mar 13, 2019
    I have recharged my mobile service using rechargeitnow website on 2nd jan 2019.
    But transaction failed and till date...
    Y
    Dec 14, 2018
    Dec 11, 2018
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    On 30/11/2018 i had recharged a package "omni" of d2h videocon through chargeitnow for inr 4, 999 plus inr 10 charges (Total...

K
    Nov 19, 2018
    Noida, Uttar Pradesh
    My user id: [protected]@yahoo.com

The following transactions were remained unsuccessful and the amounts were
    Supposed to be refunded, but the same have not been so far till date:

Dated transaction id amount

[protected] id00199410b8 rs. 120.00

[protected] a[protected]a8 rs. 150.00

Please look into the matter and see that the refunds are processed immediatel,
    Under advice to me.

[Nov 19, 2018] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

C
      Feb 6, 2019
      Nov 15, 2018
      Agra, Uttar Pradesh
      Customer care team

My user id: [protected]@yahoo.com

The following transactions were remained...

Jun 25, 2018
      Ahmedabad, Gujarat
      My name is sumit ohal. I was in hurry so i try to do recharge from recharge it now.com

They charge 10 rs convince charge for 10 rs recharge.
      So i was helpless so i did 10 rs recharge with 10 convince fees. Total amount 20rs is deducted from my axis debit card... But no recharge done from their side. And 20 rs also dedited from my account,,. So pleae don't use this site for any, bill or recharge..

[protected] is my number which i try to do recharge...

[Feb 15, 2018] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I error I have recharged to a incorrect number .when I have asked the third party ( rechargeitnow / Airtel). they are not ready to revert the amount back .
      Please help

Recharge ammount - 199
      operator transaction id [protected]
      mobile no. / subscriber id [protected]
      operator airtel
      date & time[protected]:00
      Sir yesterday i recharged my number 200 rupees but i didnt get it and my number is [protected] i recharged on this number but i didnt get it please take action fastly and provide me help right now

P
        Fraud and liar site
        Not refunding ₹60/- failed recharge
        No body should recharge from this site
        Very bogus recharge site

Submit Complaint
        Home
        Questions
        FAQ

Search

© 2016 Consumer Complaints Forum
        If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

https://www.consumercomplaints.in › RechargeItNow › RechargeItNow — fraud site
        RechargeItNow — fraud site

Pr Prakash Malbari on Jan 8, 2018
        I recharged online idea mobile no [protected] on 5.1.18 my payment deducted through debit card but in real recharge not received till today. I posted complaint they given ticket no and after e mail complaint not accepted on 5.1.18. And 7 1.18. It is fraud online recharge site of idea nobody should recharge mobile on this site pl it is bogus and fraud site of idea.[08/01, 12:41 a. M.] prakash malbari: recharge ₹60 not received to [protected]
        fraud site
        message to [protected]@rechargeitnow. co. Gmail will retry for 23 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently. Learn more The response was: The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at https://support. google. com/mail/answer/7720 [

Dear Prakash,

Thank you for using RechargeItNow.com to recharge your Mobile/DTH service.

Your recharge request has been successfully processed as per the following
        details :

*Inclusive of GST

PARTNER
        DISCOUNT
        COUPONS
        have been emailed to you through a separate mail.
        (Please check your spam
        / junk mail folder)

Note : MRP shown above includes GST at the applicable rate.
        Looking forward to seeing you back on the portal soon!
        Connecting Young Indians Worldwide – www.bharatstudent.com
        NOTE:
        1. The partner Discount Coupons have been emailed to you through a separate mail.
        2. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check your spam/junk mail folder. Do mark our email address ([protected]@rechargeitnow.co) under safe sender list to avoid it landing in spam/junk mail folder.
        3. For any query to report non receipt of coupons kindly log a support ticket at Contact Us.
        4. Please do not respond to this mail. Should you have any further queries, kindly submit the Contact Us form with the appropriate description.

Dear Customer,

We confirm that we have processed a refund on 5/1/2018 for your 'failed recharge' as per the following details:

Mobile No. / DTH subscriber id recharged:[protected]
        Date of transaction: 8/1/2018
        Order id: MNM[protected]
        Amount (Rs): 60.0

Please note that your bank may take 5-7 working days to credit the amount in your account. In case you still do not receive a refund, you may please contact us by submitting an escalation ticket on our contact us page or send a mail at [protected]@rechargeitnow.com.

Thank you for recharging with us.

Team RechargeItNow.com

Note: Please do not respond to this mail.

what happen about credit of RS. 60/- otherwise i will file complaint to consumer court which pl note

Delivery incomplete
        There was a temporary problem while delivering your message to [protected]@rechargeitnow.in. Gmail will retry for 46 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
        LEARN MORE
        The response was:
        The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7720 [rechargeitnow.in 221.135.138.216: timed out]

Status: 4.4.1
        Diagnostic-Code: smtp; The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7720
        [rechargeitnow.in 221.135.138.216: timed out]
        Last-Attempt-Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 09:15:31 -0800 (PST)

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]

Mobile No. / DTH subscriber id recharged:[protected]
        Date of transaction: 8/1/2018
        Order id: MNM[protected]
        Amount (Rs): 60.0

Thank you for recharging with us.

No ----- Message truncated -----

Refund not received ..
        Now 1 month passed
        Pl credit ₹60/- immediately abd send details of refund

[rechargeitnow.in 221.135.138.216: timed out]
        Last-Attempt-Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 09:15:31 -0800 (PST)

No ----- Message truncated -----

Delivery incomplete
        There was a temporary problem while delivering your message to [protected]@rechargeitnow.in. Gmail will retry for 22 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
        LEARN MORE

[rechargeitnow.in 221.135.138.216: timed out]
        Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 09:52:10 -0800 (PST)

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
        From: Prakash Malbari
        To: RechargeItNow
        Date:

[Feb 16, 2018] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have paid Rs.50 for dish tv(vc.‭[protected]‬)add on mega spots pack through Rechargeitnow from SBI net banking on 16-02-18. But until now amount not created. Please be requesting to complete the transaction as early as possible.

G
          Sep 14, 2018
          Pune, Maharashtra
          I have paid my airtel post paid bill yesterday using recharge it now through tez app. My payment was successful but payment...

P
          Oct 1, 2018

Delivery incomplete
          There was a temporary problem while delivering your message to [protected]@rechargeitnow.co. Gmail will retry for 23 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
          The response was:
          The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7720 [rechargeitnow.co 221.135.138.221: timed out]

Status: 4.4.1
          Diagnostic-code: smtp; the recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7720
          [rechargeitnow.co 221.135.138.221: timed out]
          Last-attempt-date: sun, 07 jan 2018 10:08:53 -0800 (Pst)

[08/01, 12:44 a. M.] prakash malbari: recharge ₹60 not received to [protected]

Delivery incomplete
          There was a temporary problem while delivering your message to [protected]@rechargeitnow.co. Gmail will retry for 47 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.

[rechargeitnow.co 221.135.138.221: timed out]
          Last-attempt-date: sat, 06 jan 2018 09:35:38 -0800 (Pst)

[rechargeitnow.co 221.135.138.221: timed out]
          Last-attempt-date: sun, 07 jan 2018 10:08:53 -0800 (Pst)

Prakash malbari thane

[Jan 08, 2018] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Prakash Malbari Jan 10, 2018 ₹60/- till not credited by rec hargeitnow.com
          Fraud and liar site
          Updated by Prakash Malbari Jan 11, 2018 Pl post complaint is not resolved till date
          Remove complaint resolved from site
          Updated by Prakash Malbari Jan 11, 2018 Rechargeitnow. com is fraud and liar
          Updated by Prakash Malbari Jan 11, 2018 MARK AS COMPLAINT NOT RESOLVED
          Dish t v vc No [protected] recharged for Rs 590/-on[protected]. but not credited. Today also I received switch off alert. Today i have recharged again with Rs 590/- So request to refund the first recharge amount immediately.

V
            Ankleshwar, Gujarat
            On 18th dec afternoon have recharged my jio number [protected] online on rechargeitnow. C website, i have received a email of recharge is successful, immediately, order id is jom0509918c7 and money also got deducted from my boi bank account but no recharge happen yet inspite on raising recharge fail ticket and escalation on the same website no reply received yet, please help me to recharge my jio mobile number or refund my money asap.
            money got deducted from bank account but recharge not happened yet

[Dec 30, 2017] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recharged my dish tv through www.rechargeitnow.com and my amount was deducted, but dish tv has not recharged... Please find the complaint details below;

This is to confirm that we have received your query regarding 'failed recharge' as per the following details:

Ticket no.: t53202602c7
              Name: shailendar gaddam
              Email: [protected]@gmail.com
              Mobile no./dth subscriber id: [protected]
              Date of transaction:[protected]
              Order id: dt00261302c7
              Comment: amount deducted but dishtv not recharged

As per our process, we will verify the delivery of the recharge within next 2 working days. If it is found unsuccessful, we will initiate a refund of the transaction amount as per our refund policy. Please note that the bank may take an additional 5 working days to credit your account.

In case you do not receive the refund during this timeframe, kindly login, go to 'my account', select the transaction and click 'escalation' or you may reach us by selecting contact us section of the site.

Looking forward to seeing you back on the site soon.

Team rechargeitnow.com

Rechargeitnow.com - india's no. 1 recharge site.

Note: please do not respond to this email.

Best regards,

[Dec 04, 2017] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              PL respond to this as soon as possible. The amount of 1323 has been transferred to the company rechargeitnow for transfer the amount to dish TV to recharge but the amount is not transferred . The amount was transferred on 19 the Dec 2017 at 10:30 . Pls state this as complaint and respond to it as soon as possible.

R
                Harda, Madhya Pradesh
                Sir
                I have booked dishtv setup box online on 7/11/2017. The payment of rs 2200 was made online but no information regarding booking has been made. I need to know the installation date. Please refund the money as soon as possible if installing is not going to process. Order id is h79361407b17 generated by rechargeitnow website. Payment gateway ccavenue confirm the payment. Image has been attached for further reference. Please look into the matter as soon as possible.

Rishu dhiman
                Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2018
                They called checked their account then complaint has been resolved when i mailed their managing director.

[Nov 07, 2017] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Rishu248

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
                DishTV
                How can i give u vc number when i dont have dishtv setup box. I have to buy setup box. For which i have booked it online due to which problem arises. Payment of rs 200 deducted and no installation or booking id has been provided.
                DishTV Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2017
                Dear Rishu248

Hope you are doing good.

Please share your registered mobile number and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
                DishTV

M
                  Dharwad, Karnataka
                  Sir on dated 07/10/2017, i paid money for post paid mobile bills and mobile number is [protected]. Reliance gsm. Money deduct from my account bank of india branch naranpura ahmadabad gujarat. 418 rupees deduct from my account but receipt not come to my mail id.. Please send again to my mail box
                  Or please send message to my mobile..

Thank ashok patel from ahmadabad [protected]

[Oct 08, 2017] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi, Delhi
                    I was trying to recharge my mblaze ultra but i typed the wrong number. I request you to either refund my money 499 or let me change the number and get my internet balance. I typed an unvalid number yet i was charged. By mistake i typed the e. G. [protected] as my number. I was not alert while making the payment online. While typing the same e. G. No. [protected] i should have been warned at least that it's not my number or is unvalid.

[Aug 27, 2017] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    ON 30th Aug 2017 I made a payment of Rs 1500 through Recharge it now using SBI's net Banking Service for recharging my DTH (DISH TV). But Dish Tv says it has not received . Money is debited.I phoned[protected]customer care number at the site of Recharge it now), but no one is picking up. The image is enclosed. Arvind Chaturvedi, From Kolkata

Yesterday i have recharged with Rs.210/- thru net banking hdfc bank REF NO.[protected]/CCAONLINERECHARGESER AND A/C NO. [protected]
                    but till now no recharge has been done against VC No.
                    Kindly look in the matter do the needful.

D
                      Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
                      Sir, my name is T.Dinesh kumar . I did two transactions for recharge of my airtel mobile no [protected] email id : [protected]@gmail.com I.e rs 200 and rs 11 through net banking on 1-7-17 . Order I'd:AIA[protected] and order id : AIA[protected]. Rs 200 and Rs 11 were deducted from my Andhra bank account but recharge was not successful . Still money was not refunded to my account . Please take necessary action n refund my money
                      Failed transaction
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 11, 2017

[Jul 07, 2017] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      RechargeItNow Customer Care's response Jul 11, 2017 Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting http://www.rechargeitnow.com. It is a pleasure to assist you.

Regarding your query we would like to inform you that the refund for your transaction Dated[protected] for Rs.200 & Order id- AIA[protected] has been processed from our end on 04/07/2017.
                      Kindly check your account to confirm the refund and contact your bank with the Refund Reference No. (RRN) [protected] In case the refund amount is not credited within the shared timeline of 8-10 working days.

Hope this resolves your query.

Team rechargeitnow.com
                      I recharged on 11. 10 .2017 for 100 rupees on mobile no. [protected] my balance deducted but the recharge is not done.
                      Kindly refund my money.
                      Paid the amount RS 1323 through axis bank on 19/12/2017 for the DISHTV but not yet updated. Can I know the reason . Waiting for the reply as soon as possible. If any mistake can you retransfer the amount to the same account . Pls let me know it.

M
                        Jaipur, Rajasthan
                        Sir today i mobile e rechargefrom website www.eZrecharge.in From my account ( central bank of india Raipur) amount rs.226 is debited but mobile not e recharge. My mobile no. is [protected] ( BSNL). in message you send by transaction 7753675. Please recharge my mobile no [protected] or refund my amount.

Mithilesh Singh
                        mob: [protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 16, 2017

[Jun 15, 2017] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        RechargeItNow Customer Care's response Jul 11, 2017 Dear Customer,

Greetings from rechargeitnow!

We are rechargeitnow.com and as you have done transaction through (www.eZrecharge.in) which is a different website therefore request you to please contact to the concern website for your above query.

Team rechargeitnow.com
                        Recharged from recharge it now but failed.amount deducted.kindly help me get it back.my contact num..[protected].
                        Ticket num..will tell as im nt supposd to disclose here.

Hello Sir,
                        Today I recharged for 349 rupees from online for Airtel through "recharge itnow" website but the recharge is a failed one and I have not got the 3G Data package or the unlimited calls. Transaction ID is [protected]. Please help me sir and refund my 349 INR back.

J
                          Pardi, Gujarat
                          Hello sir,
                          This is shailesh patel
                          From gujarat. I made transaction through sbi card
                          Details:
                          Thank...

L
                          Recharge not successfull

dear sir,
                          we recharged MTS dongle, No- [protected] on 5th april night for Rs.1599 thru Rechargeitnow. we didnt receive any mail from rechargeitnow when recharged but got the message from bank as amount debited for Rs.1599 at 7.52 am & POS ID No.70010813 dated 6/4/17 .

please refund the amt back or do the recharge immediately as the amount is too big

[Apr 06, 2017] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          My money on account cut but balance in pending

Kolkata, West Bengal
                            I tried to pay my Idea bill of rs.310 on 7th of February and even though they deducted the aforesaid amount, the bill payment has not been successful. They provide me a ticket number I was asked to wait for two days until they try and resolve this issue but I haven't been tried contacting in any way...After a week I found a number and mail Id on google.I tried to contact on that number but no one received the call..It means its a false number..I tried to give them a mail but it was too a falke Id. It has already been 2 weeks still no status..I'd much obliged if I could get a refund now.

Order ID :- IDP[protected]
                            Date of Payment :- 07/02/2017
                            Bill unpaid and not yet refunded

[Feb 17, 2017] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            suvitha sukumaran's response Aug 08, 2017 Truely disappointing. I had made two trial electricity bill payment through kseb.in. There payment gateway is TechProcess.
                            During payment processing, Both these transactions failed

Cash is debited from my account.

But I have not received a refund of the transaction

this is Dazy Arya,

I have done Recharge through rechargeitnow of 75 Rs for one Mobile & 149 for another, Payment has deducted from my account, But Recharge had not done Successful as well i have not got my refund, I am very disappointing from this site.mobile no is [protected] recharge 149 & another is [protected]-75 rs.
                            Truely disappointing. I had made two trial electricity bill payment through kseb.in. Both these payment transactions failed

Cash is debited from my account.

But I have not received a refund of the transaction

K
                              Pune, Maharashtra
                              Sir/mam plz refund my money.. The details of your transaction as follows:

Order ID: IDM[protected]
                              Operator Transaction ID: MH[protected]
                              Amount (MRP): 700
                              Date & time:[protected]:07:31
                              Status: Recharge Fail my name is kendre parmeshwar I have recharge to my idea mobile but recharge has not happened bt Monday is deducted so plz I wanna refund..Thanks & warm regards...

[Feb 02, 2017] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.