Redbus — for poor service

Dhamnod, Madhya Pradesh, India
 ROHIT MALAKAR on Nov 3, 2019
My name was rohit malakar, i had booked a bus ticket of msrtc from redbus on 3 nov 2019. The bus was about to arrive at 7:00 am i reached there before time and i waited for 1 hour but i could not get any reply. When i called the red bus customer service, you did not reply to me and did not send the bus number of the driver of the bus. So i lost my bus due to this and i did not get any information and my money was lost like this, due to this poor service, i need my refund back immediately. Due to this poor service, i lost about ₹ 8000 where i had to reach on time, if i could not reach there, then who will compensate for this loss of mine?

Either return me my full refund or i file fir in the name of red bus.

Route: dhamnod to pune
Ticket no. Tnbs55905737
Pnr: 39881161/537609/[protected]
Travels:msrtc
Departure:07:02am nov 3, 2019
Seat no. 16

for poor service

[Nov 03, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2019
Hi Rohit,

Greetings from redBus!!

We truly regret the inconvenience caused. That is definitely not the customer experience we wanted to deliver. We request you to visit nearest MSRTC bus depot along with ticket pdf copy and valid id proof for validation. As per MSRTC terms and conditions refund needs to be collected in person post validation at the depot. Your feedback has been communicated to relevant team and bus operator. We will make sure such issues are not repeated going forward.

Team redBus