[Resolved] Redbus — miss behaviour with the lady

Basheer Bashi on Apr 22, 2018
Red bus,
Complaint letter
Mashura here (21/04/2018 time 10:30pm delay to 11:30pm passenger in kallada travels) from kochi to mangalore (Ac sleeper, seat numbr 10aub).
“manners is the main thing “as we know, but the drivers in kallada bus donot hav that, i was begging them to stop the bus from the way of kannur as i was in my needs (Toilet).. They dint even mind my words, they stopped the bus only at mangalore, the moment i asked them why dint they stopped the bus, they started shouting at me so badly using vulger words... So as a right of passenger, i ask u to take the serious action on this case...

I don’t know the details about the driver but his photos is attached with this complaint letter.

Mashura [protected]

miss behaviour with the lady
miss behaviour with the lady
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2018

[Apr 22, 2018] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2018
Dear Mashura,

Greetings from redBus !!!

We have taken down your concern with the operator and we would assure you that such issues will never be repeated again. Also, we would like to thank you for bringing this case to our notice. We will definitely request the bus operator to be more vigilant in future.

Please note that we are committed to give you a better experience going forward. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you on behalf of the bus operator and appreciate your patience.

Team redBus
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Trip ID: TM4Z51328837

7 April 2018

Payment Mode
PAYU DC
Total Amount
INR 1298
I have tried booking through red bus a trip from Kalamassery to Bangalore
I have done the payment through my debit card but the payment was unsuccessful in red bus and the from the bank the amount is cut. But in the app it is shown that refund is successful but I haven't received any refundWil

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Redbus - miss behaviour with the lady