Redbus — partial cancellation

remya g on Nov 24, 2017
I want to partial cancel my ticket no. Tkca79323225 tuticorin to chennai for 1/12/2017.
The ticket states partial cancellation is allowed.
Please cancel seat no l5 and process refund asap.
Redbus app doesn't allow partial cancellation.
I tried calling in the customer carr numbers given in the internet but was not able to talk to any customer care executives.
Please resolve the issue immediately

[Nov 24, 2017] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Nov 24, 2017
Dear Remya,

Greetings from redBus.in!

Ticket ID : TKCA79323225

We would like to inform you that partial cancellation for the above ticket is not applicable as per the policies set by the bus operator. We would request you to go through point number 9 in terms and conditions mentioned in the e-ticket shared your registered e-mail id for more details.

We thank you for your co-operation.

Team redBus.
Updated by remya g, Nov 24, 2017
Dear Sir/ madam

I have read the ticket point no 9.. It says partial cancellation is possible .. Please find attached the image

partial cancellation
Updated by remya g, Nov 27, 2017
The ticket point no 9 clearly says partial cancellation is possible.. Please tell me how to do partial cancellation..

Redbus customer care number also doesn't connect to customer care executive so please help
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Ticket no.TKBU32164296DOJ7/11/2017 Tirupathi-Bangalore cancelled on 31-10-2017 Refund Rs.1087.10 not received by me or my SBI Credit Card Dept. as per their statement. kindly expedite the matter and affect my refund at your earliest possible. murty_sbilife@yahoo.co.in mob no.[protected]
Yours faithfully,