[Resolved] Redbus — request for refund

9052825283 on Jan 20, 2019
Dear red bus team,

I have booked online in red bus site by kantipudi travels on 19th jan 2019 traveling date 20th jan 2019 06.55 am hyderabad to bhadrachalam but i am not travel the kantipudi travels because that time bus cancelled not arrange any other bus that is the problem of ticket cancellation. Please find the below ticket details.

Ticket details:-

Sunil kumar
Asm - bajaj finserv ltd,
Cell - [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 24, 2019

[Jan 20, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by 9052825283, Jan 20, 2019
Dear Red Bus Team,

I have booked online in red bus site by KANTIPUDI TRAVELS on 19th Jan 2019 Traveling date 20th Jan 2019 06.55 AM Hyderabad to Bhadrachalam but I am not Travel the Kantipudi Travels because that time bus cancelled not arrange any other bus that is the problem of Ticket Cancellation. Please find the below ticket details.

Ticket Details:-

CELL- [protected]
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from redBus!

We are sorry that your bus was canceled by the bus operator. We have initiated the refund of your ticket on 21st January 2019 to the original payment source used for this booking. You will receive it within 7 bank working days.

Sor any help in the future, please feel free to reach us at blogsupport@redbus.in.

Team redBus.