[Resolved]  Rediff — account hacked

My rediff account is hacked and the hacker has changed all the alternate e-mail idi and the moile no..

I realised this today when i was not able to log in to my account and when tried to reset the password, i saw a different mobile and alternate e-mail id.

My email id is nancy. [protected]@rediffmail.com
Mobile: [protected]

Pls contact on the alternate email id: [protected]@its. Jnj.com

Hope you understand the concern and provide the help on top most priority.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2019
Customer service took few information for verification. After verification, they reset my alternate E-mail I'd and mobile number back to original. Thanks to the rediff team.

[Mar 19, 2019] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Damanpreet_Kaur Mar 20, 2019
I have shared maximum details with Rediff however still the account information has not not been reset yet. If this takes long, the hacker can misuse the information. the alternate no. international code mentioned by the hacker is +93 which is of afghanistan. Please help resolve this asap.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir
my mail [protected]@rediffmail.com not open so pl. solve my problem. If this mail not open then my all mail forward to my gmail id so I can continue my work at my gmail id.

Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016