Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jun 29, 2022

File a complaint to Rediff.com India

Having problems with Rediff.com India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rediff.com India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rediff.com India

Rediff.com India Website

Rediff.com India Head Office Address

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Rediff.com India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 266 2333

View more phone numbers

Fax

Rediff.com India reviews & complaints page 12

My Rediffmail account has been hacked and the hacker has changed all information even the mobile number given to reset password has been changed. Please kindly help me out.

My Rediffmail account is monalisabose.[protected]@rediffmail.com...

My rediffmail account [protected]@rediffmail.com locked due to spam email please unlock my account.
Apr 2, 2021
My rediffmail account [email protected] locked due to spam email. Please unlock my account.
Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am unable to login or reset password with my mobile number

please help

Email id : [protected]@rediffmail.com

mobile number [protected]
    alternate email : [protected]@gmail.com
    Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Some body hacked my rediffmail account and changed the recovery mail id and phone number my account is [protected]@rediffmail.com kindly look for it.
      Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

my email Id is hacked today (27th March 2021). My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com. I have been using this email Id more than 15 years. My all bank and government related datas are linked with this mail. When I am trying to retrieve my email it is showing some email and mobile number which is not mine.

I have attached my document proof,

Since I am an Indian currently working in Saudi...

Rediff.com India — My email hacked-shaiju [email protected]

I have attached my document proof,

Since I am an Indian currently working in Saudi...
        My rediff account is hacked and the hacker in the mid night of 9th and 10th of march 2021. They have changed all the information and security question.

my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
        pls contact on my alternate email id: [protected]@gmail.com or mobile no [protected] or [protected]
        my phone no., alternate email id, and security question are changed. pls help me to recover my account as soon as possible.br...
        My rediffmail account is hacked,
        please help me recover my account as soon as possible....

Hllooo team... i want to reactivate my rediffmail account but m.unable to do it...
        Please help...
        Id is [protected]@rediffmail.com

Rediff.com India — My Rediffmail Account is Hacked plz recover my account

Hi sir,

My rediffmail account hacked having

ID [protected]@rediffmail.com.
          My recovery ID is [protected]@gmail.com
          Phone : [protected]

I saw it today and tried to recover through the forgot password. Even the recovery mail & security question id is also changed. Please help to resolve the issue and get me my email again.

Thanking you,...
          My rediffmail account [protected]@rediffmail.com is hacked. Both phone number and alternate email address is changed.

My facebook account is connected to this email address and they got access to my facebook account and hacked. I am not able to do anything as all accesses are changed....
          My name is Prateek Tandon.My email address [protected]@rediffmail.com has been hacked and I have no way of recovering access to my email account. The hacker has changed my account details such that I cannot reset my account password. The ttached screenshot shows the email and phone number that the service will send codes to but I dont have access to those accounts....

Please advise how to recover security question answer and forget password. Currently I am in Nigeria. fyi and reply.
          Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My email id "me.[protected]@rediffmail.com "
            got hacked
            when i try recover it ...i choose forgot option there shown unknown mobile number and unknown email id.kindly take imidiate action on it because my serious documents save in this mail.
            Mar 19, 2021
            Not solved yet
            Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, My email ID is [protected]@rediffmail.com. I am not able to download any attachment from last one day. Please resolve is as short as possible.
              Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am not able to access my rediffmail account..I am getting the error of wrong password or wrong username..but i am very much sure about my username and password as it's my mostly used account..i didn't find any details about password recovery as it giving the message that the account is not existing..my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com..please let me know whats the problem..i have very important mails in that account..please help me to get out of this problem..
                Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, my rediffmail account [protected]@rediffmail.com does not work for last 2 weeks. Even if i enter correct email and password, it is asking for changing the password again. I suspect, it is hacked or some other issue. Pease help resolve quickly....

Dear sir / Madam,

I have forgotten password and hint question of my rediffmail. My user id is - [protected]@rediffmail.com.

Request you to kindly arrange to retrieve the same.

B.Rathinakumar
                  Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My email id [protected]@rediffmail.com is hacked by someone, my alternative email id and mobile number is changed. Plz help me getting my user account again. My alternative email id is [protected]@gmail.com. thanks...

My e mail id account is there but it seems my mobiule number has been changed and password also as i am not able to log in with the same set of lig in id and password and also not able to retrive new password as my mobile number seems to be changed.
                    and i do not remmber my alternate email id.
                    kindly resolve