Rediff.com India Customer Care
Rediff.com India Ltd.

Rediff.com India Customer Care

Rediff.com India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Rediff.com India related photos (570)

Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

fakar
Order No. 10681076 order details:- Khantil Latest Aqua Green Anarkaki Suit SS[protected] This is not according to my requirement. So this is my humblu Request to change the suit or refund my money. Pls procees further as soon as possible. I m very grateful for ur great co-operation.

Anarkali suit
Anarkali suit

Order No. 10681076
order details:- Khantil Latest Aqua Green Anarkaki
Suit SS[protected]

This is not according to my requirement. So this is my humblu
Request to change the suit or refund my money.
Pls procees further as soon as possible.
I m very grateful for ur great co-operation.
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We Would like to inform you that, we require image of the product delivered to check further details on the complaint.

Team Rediff Shopping
I have ordered green colour Designer Hot Party Wear Anarkali Suit vide your order no 10751176. But I received a black colour Designer Hot Party Wear Anarkali Suit instead of green. Hence I request you to kindly change the suit and send me a green colour one or refund my money.

I have purchased so many items from you. I anticipate a favourable action from you.

Thank you for the co-operation.

RS Bhattacharya
    Order no.10683268 USB Data Cable for Apple iPhone iPod with expected delivery by 4 - 5 Working Days was placed on 11.11.2014. Still today the item status shows that the Item is ready for shipping but Rediff customer care claims that the item has been despatched with Bluedart AWB [protected] ! Blue dart tracking shows: Item not found meaning it has not been despatched. The company is outright fraud. Several mails to Rediff yeilded nothing The company is so much shameless that on Shahanwaz in CC has repetedly replied that he was looking into before falling totally silent. I made a mistake in trying Rediff and shifted from Flipkart whose service is of highest order in net shops as the item was not avaiable there at the time of ordering. Now what to do please advise as the company has proved itself to be fraud. I asked for cancelling the order when status showed not despatched for first time. But the frauds had expressed its inability claiming that the had been despatched and given a fictitious AWB of Bluedart. They can go to that extent. All customer freiends are warned not to order anything on Rediff. You can see for yourself from the list of complaints from the customers. Govt should take legal steps against this fraudulant company who are cheating customers.

Dear RS Bhattacharya,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Please accept our apologies for non fulfillment of the order. Your order has been refunded and the details have been mailed to you on registered email id.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Rediff Shopping — complaint about refund balance

narayan.san
      sir/ maam apse request he ki mane rediff shoping se 18 pack chocklet order kiya tha lakin vo time par na pauchene ke karan...
      Complaint category Food

Raksha S Shetty
      I have purchased OEM Sony Universal powerbank 10000 MAH USB Extended Battery Pack Power Bank Order Id: 10602945 on 24th October 2014. It was said it will be delivered in 4-5 days. Today is 21st November 2014, till date i only get emails every week stating "Due to heavy rush experienced by your Courier Partners we are still experiencing delays in Delivering the Orders. We are constantly in touch with our Partners to get your Product shipped and deliver within 4-5 business days." Its dissatisfying to see after paying the necessary shipping charges the item is not shipped. Heavy rush is face only for the vendors of Rediff.com not from any other websites. I have placed the order in almost all the popular websites. The item gets delivered in the timeframe they mention or they ll give out a email there is a delay with a tentative date and the delivery comes within that time, So it is understood every vendor has this problem. But rediff has a standard reply 3-5 or 4-5 working days which never comes. I have a doubt that now its a fraudalent website and planning to lodge a complaint against them and check whether i can expect my product or not.

Adisan Patel
        Hi Rediffshop Support Team, As you aware of about my case I have purchased below item from rediffshop on 15/10/2014 Coido Twin Cylinders Foot Tyre & Ball Inflator Air Pump Compressor - 923b And I got delivery of this product 20/10/2014 and found the product was not working condition. I was shock about my product and called to vendor Shri Krishna, Delhi for my Query. And also update to rediff shop support team for my product. During from 20/10/2014 to 18/11/2014 date I have been send many mail to customer care Centre for my problem with ticket no Ticket#[protected] and many time discussed my problem with different executive and just give assurance by the time only and also send required proof for the same like invoice and slip that I had send product back. I had also discussed vendor many time for product and found the product was not available so I have claim for refund but still not update anything for refund Finally, I have been waiting long time for my refund but still not received I think this to much from my end and was bed experience for rediffshop and no one taking responsibly for my problem Thanks Adisan Patel [protected]

[Nov 18, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Adisan,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We would like to inform you, that, your order has been refunded & details have been mailed to you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

sasi_ranga
          Dear All, Pls beware of REDIFF SHOPPING. i would strongly recommend not to buy any products from Rediff Shopping as you will never receive the goods ontime and you will be ending up with spending time, effort, money in calling the customer care who cannot help you in anyway rather than repeating the same statement saying "You will receive the shipment".I have ordered a shipment from rediff on 04th NOV 2014 (Order No:[protected] and on teh enxt day, I have recieved a mail saying order is shipped via ARAMAX courier and will be delivered within 4 days. Even till 17th NOV 2014 which is 12 days, the shipment has not been received. From last 10 days I have been calling both Rediff and Aramax but there is no solution till date. They keep repeating the same story that it will be delivered but that never happens. On top of it, they blame the customer saying 'Customer' is not available where there was not even a single call about the courier or delivery.Pls be sure that if your product is getting delivered through ARAMAX and that will never be delivered. I have spent somuch of money in calling both Rediff and Aramx (About 30 times: 30X15 min's: 8 hrs of productive effort is WASTE)I request all of you not to use Rediff Shopping and also Pls ensure that you use any other service providers.ThanksSasikumar[protected]

[Nov 17, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Sasi,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We would like to inform you that, we have arrange delivered on high priority the same will delivered within 2-3 working days.

Dear Sasi,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We would like to inform you that, your order has been delivered on 20th November 2014 against Aramex AWB[protected].

anshver
            i ordered a led tshirt from rediff, In-spite of complaining again and again, ther are just not even replying, and now when they have replied, ther are asking me to ship the tshirt back to some specified address, AND WHEN THE TSHIRT WILL BE DELIVERED to that address they will check the item, then will give me back the tshirt for what i have paid,

delivered wrong product

[Nov 12, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Anshver,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number, order id and contact details at tell.[protected]@rediffmail.com to help you.

Rediff Shopping
            Online Customer Service Team

HarDik Gurnani
              I Have Ordered Jbl Micro Wireless Bluetooth Speaker and I Found The Product Was Defective So I returned Them and Now Its Been More Than 1.5 Months They are Not Refunding My Money Back and They Are Not Responding Me Properly Please Help Me Out My Order Number is 10448011and My Name is Hardik Gurnani - [protected]

Not Refunding Money

[Nov 12, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Hardik,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Your refund cheque has been dispatched and delivered through Bluedart Courier against AWB : [protected].

rajendracho
                My order id is 10647326 and i had placed an order on 3rd Nov for "20 Pins Scart RGB Male to 3 RCS Phono & SVHS TV Adapter Converter". The vendor was Flaunt Corps from Faridabad. I have clearly provided my Airoli Navi Mumbai address for delivery and paid the full amount by Net Banking. It was mentioned on the website that the Product will be delivered in 5 days, but today it is more than 10 days but still the product is not delivered. Comedy is that on the website it is updated that the Product is Successfully delivered yesterday at 8 p.m. I got the message on my mobile that product is delivered . On 10th Nov as i was not well, i was there at my home only full day but i have not got any delivery. When i called FedEx courier using the tracking id mentioned on Rediff website . i.e., AWB Number :[protected]. I was told by Mr. Vicky on their call center that the Product is by mistakenly gone to Raipur and it is delivered to someone in Raipur. I am not able to understand when my address is of Airoli, how come it is delivered in Raipur. What is the link. When i checked the status on the FedEx tracking it is showing that courier had left on 3rd Nov to Faridabad, from there it reached Mumbai on 6th Nov then on 10th Nov it is left for Raipur and on 10th Nov it is delivered. I have not understood the whole tracking history. I called up Rediff Shopping and they raised a request for investigation and request number of investigation was given as[protected]. Till now i have not got any feedback from them. Please help. I had placed orders from other online shopping sites but i have never got such worst experience. Please call me on [protected] if any other details are required.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-02-10 15:10:52

[Nov 11, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

AmuKir
                  I Have ordered Product Classic Car Body Cover of Rs :649/- through order id: 10227209, but It was delivered with wrong size so i have returned the product raising request for refund on august 18th. I have got mail on august 26th saying both my product amount and courier charges will be refunded. But only courier charges are refunded not the product amount. My product amount 649 is not refunded till now. I did so many follow ups through mails and calls but no use. Every time when i call they are saying that it will be refunded in two days but not. Also they have stopped to respond to mails. I wasted so much time in following up with them and got frustrated. Please take necessary action to refund my money immediately.

[Nov 08, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Amu,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We would like to inform you that, we have process the refund by NEFT which you will receive in your account within 2-3 working days.

Have ordered Product Spy camera pen 537/- through order id: 11001028, but
                  It was delivered with wrong size so i have returned the product raising request for refund on January 12th. I have got mail on januay 19th saying both my product amount and courier charges will be refunded. But only courier charges are refunded not the product amount. My product amount 537 is not refunded till now. I did so many follow ups through mails and calls but no use. Every time when i call they are saying that it will be refunded in two days but not. Also they have stopped to respond to mails. I wasted so much time in following up with them and got frustrated. Please take necessary action to refund my money immediate

gprerna
                    Hi, This complaint is regarding order # 10482197 where I had ordered a easel board worth Rs.2048/- I did not check the product as I bought it as a Diwali gift for my grandson. When I gave it to my grandson, and they opened it which passed the 7 days policy, I received the product from rediff which was a 3-in-1 easel board worth Rs 585/- (price printed on it). I logged a complaint to rediff support and they are refusing to return my excess money charged.I am highly dissapointed with the kind of service Rediff has provided to its customers. Please look into this issue.

[Nov 06, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shivji1006
                      I already complain to rediff customer care & mail but not any response from rediffshopping. my complain as below I order 2pcs p1000 educational computer there are a scheme buy 1get 1 free so my total order of 4pcs but i received only 2pcs and until i don't received remaining 2pcs . Now i don't need of this product because i have to give birthday gift so now don't use for me so please give me my money back with compensation . Now this is too much time for complain. my complain no. is[protected] of rediffshopping . please help me for getting refund as soon as possible .

[Nov 04, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Shiv,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We would like to inform you that, we have arrange the partial refund the order & you will receive within 4-5 working days.

Dear Shiv,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We would like to inform you that, your order had been refunded on 22nd Nov'14 and the details have been mailed you on registered email id.

lalit69
                        I made this ordered Hi power 12 v tyre inflator ( order #[protected] from Rediff shopping, which was delivered on Saturday 1st November. First of all it came out to be some other product which was very cheap quality, still I thought to use it as it will server the same purpose. I am very dissatisfied as this is just a fraud product, it has no user manual and no instructions. The material, plastic and pump looks very cheap, its very dangerous and it doesn't work at all ! As soon I plugged this pump to test in my car, fumes started coming out from the product and it became very hot. It was extremely dangerous and life threatening. This is the worst product I have ever seen, my request is to please test the products and verify its authenticity before selling it on your website. I made this purchase keeping in mind the reputation and goodwill of Rediff and never expected such a cheap product. It is Rediff's accountability and responsibility for this worst and dangerous product, so please make a full refund for my purchase as soon as possible. Thanks, Lalit SIngh ([protected]@yahoo.com, Mobile: [protected])

[Nov 03, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

rebo
                          Subject: Re: [Ticket#[protected]]defective product this is surprising and disgusting as well that inspite of my repeated mail, the customer care cell are not giving any reply. i am also surprised to see that it is not only the defective product that they have provided but also they have provided a fake product. today when i checked the dimension of the product delivered i found it is no where near the specified product that i paid for. they acted like a cheater. i am not going to spare them for this. if they dont solve it immediately, i will drag them to consumer court. these people have started a cheating business. the product is also stinking like hell.please do take immediate action. biswajit samanta [protected] [protected]@rediffmail.com

defective and duplicate product delivered
                          defective and duplicate product delivered

[Nov 01, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Biswajit Samanta,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Please send the product back and mail us the dispatch details.

On the receipt of the same further process would be actioned.

lalit69
                            I Bought a melamine Dinner set ("Platinum 32 piece melamine dinner set" ) from Rediff shopping online with order number#10600446, I received the product late evening on 28th October 2014, where I found that its dishes where broken and damaged. I clicked the photographs and called the customer care next morning, the guy asked me to send an email with pictures at [protected]@rediff.co.in since then I am chasing them but they are not replying. Every time customer care people says that they will revert in 24 hours but they never call back or reply to the email (i sent them email from lalit.[protected]@gmail.com). Kindly help as this is very unprofessional and I am feeling cheated by rediff. I want the full refund for this defective and broken product. Thanks, Lalit Singh

Defective and Broken Product delivered

[Oct 30, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Que up
                              I wondered that I have come across one of the pathetic online shopping site. I ordered one piece of Magnet folio flip cover for my Samsung with order Number[protected] on Oct 22nd. And this was the first shopping I did on Rediff site. I got update saying i'll be receiving on 25th of October. I did not get. And I was trying to call the customer service. Trust me i called nearly 20 times a single day.. Every time they made me wait on call sayingtheir CS team is busy and the call use to go for 7 to 15 minutes which use to eat away all my time. There was no connection in call. Worst CS. They were replying to mails with no effective information ( one mail and I had to wait 24 hrs for reply) until 29th of Oct, the day that i received a mail and message saying the product is delivered to my place which I, neither my family members received. Then i tried tracking with customer delight center. It showed that the order is delivered to Some X person ( they did not mention the relationship of a person who received it) through DTDC in Balanagar which is around 20 kms away from my place. I wonder how they cant deliver the product to address mentioned ( absolutely correct) while placing the order??? What would be the status of my product now?? Do i need to give up my product and money as well. And m sure m not going to shop on re diff ever again in life and I don't suggest my friend's too.

[Oct 30, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rohanpatil
                                I had ordered one wooden study table for Rs.727 on Rediff shopping by order no. 10379041 on 7th sep 2010. I received the study table on 15th Sep 2010 but in defective condition(legs of the study table were cracked). I talked with their customer care no. [protected] and emailed them on [protected]@rediff.co.in and as per their advise sent the study table back to the above mentioned address provided by rediff support on email which was delivered to the address on 24th Sep 2010 by DTDC(charges- RS.360) but even after repeated call to their customer care no. and several emails there has been no response from their side.Every time I spoke to their customer care executive, I get the same reply that your query will be answered in 24 hours but no reply came from their side.

Refund for the defective product(Already returned to the company)
                                Refund for the defective product(Already returned to the company)

[Oct 27, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Rohan,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

The NEFT refund has been successfully done on 31st October to your bank account.

sapmukh06
                                  Hello Indians This is one another message from one another victim of the rediff shopping. I paid Rs.1067/- for the mini silai machine and it is not working at all. They gave me a damaged product and partila delivery made. order number : 10573277 The customer support team is all about bull . I made complaint to them. they assure me every time that I will get call within 24 hrs. But this 24hrs never came. I am cheated. Do not go for this website any more. They only collect the broken damaged goods from market and sell to the inocent persons like us. Saptarshi Mukherjee [protected]@yahoo.com

Damaged Mini silai machine 4 in 1 worth Rs.1067/- from rediff

[Oct 25, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Dear Saptarishi,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at tell.[protected]@rediffmail.com.
                                  Have a nice day.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Kc Dutta
                                    I ordered a studds floral (pink)helmet on 11/10/2014 my order no. is[protected] when i received my order on 21/10/2014 i opened it and found that it was of(blue)colour which i haven't ordered i immediately contacted to the costumer care they told me to give a complaint to there website through an email i also did so but when I waited for about 24hrs and after that they didn't replied i again contacted to the costumer care i called them for about 50-100 times there lines were all engaged i tried to contacted them again and again and finally when i got them they told me that they have not recieved the pic yet and without the pics they can't take any i again tried to send them the pics but there browser was showing to be timed out that's why my pics are not going to them i also complaint them about this problem but they didn't took any action so as now i'm fedup of giving them complaints, sending them the pics and calling them again and again so i'm going to give an complaint to the consumer court against rediff.

[Oct 23, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

krishnakn
                                      Four months back I had placed an order for baby walker. My order no is 9738573. When i received the product found it is diffrerent . I called up customer care and they asked me send the product back to vendor. I have sent it back to vendor. After so many follow ups with customer care i got my product money back, but still i dint get my courier charges. I sent several mails to Rediffshopping for Refund but they have not responded once. Customer care is even worst either they do not take calls or keep call on hold I am very disappointed with the pathetic rediff shopping. i want to take them to consumer court, please suggest how to proceed ITS MY WORST ONLINE SHOPPING My contact no is:[protected]

[Oct 17, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Dear Krishna,

Greetings from Rediff.com.
                                      Your refund has been missed due to some error and hence the pay order is being issued which would be dispatched in next 7-10 working days.

The details have been mailed to you on your registered email id.

Recently Discussed

5 days ago
                                        Rediffmail account hacked since past 2 days
                                        13 days ago
                                        Rediff.com India
                                        rediffmail account hacked recovery details changed by someone
                                        16 days ago
                                        Rediff.com India
                                        Rediffmail password and information is changed
                                        19 days ago
                                        Rediff.com India
                                        ####My rediff account is hacked***rahul yadav
                                        29 days ago
                                        Rediff.com India
                                        My rediff account is hacked