[Resolved]  Rediff Shopping — Fraud

I have ordered a Protoner squat rack woth Rs.2299.00 from Rediff Shopping Online... The product was not delivered to me even after 1 month...and even after my regular complaints no action has been taken by Rediff Shopping... Now they have send me an email saying that the product has been delivered...but i have not received the product... I consulted with Blue Dart here in Gangtok with their given AWB NO. but the details given by them is incorrect... Now i asked them to refund my money...but no action is being taken... My Order No. 11897704
After I uploaded my complaint in Consumer complaints...I received an email from [email protected] as well as a phone call from Miss Piya from AEREN IT SOLUTION PVT. LTD. After hearing the details of my complaint i was asked to deposit a fee of Rs.300.00 in their account...and my complaint was resolved within a week... Thank you so very much...

[Aug 27, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016