[Resolved] Rediff.com India — email address hacking

C - 502, Ölive, Bldg. No. 6, Ameya CHS Ltd., Opp. Ameya Classic Club,, Yashwant Nagar,, Virar (w), India
 rajmum2001 on Apr 1, 2019

My rediff account is hacked and the hacker had changed all the information and security question.

My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
Pls contact on the alternate email id: [protected]@gmail.com
My phone no., alternate email id, and security question have been changed. Pls help me to recover my account as soon as possible.

Request you to bring a 24 hrs customer service as these are the important matter and needs immediate attentions. What all information can be used by hacker is uncertain.

Hope you understand the concern and provide the help on top most priority.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2019

My email id is [email protected]
Pls contact on the alternate email id: [email protected]
my phone no., alternate email id, and security question have been changed. pls help me recover my account as soon as possible.

request you to bring a 24 hrs customer service as these are the important matter and needs immediate attentions.what all information can be used by hacker is uncertain.

Hope you understand the concern and provide the help on top most priority.

Rajnish Ranjan

[Apr 01, 2019] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My account has been hacked and the hacker has changed the security email and the contact number.
The affected account is -
[protected]@rediffmail.com

I need your help ASAP as the account was hacked yesterday and there is no update from Rediffmail

Please contact me ASAP at [protected]@rediffmail.com

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016
    Rediff.com India - email address hacking