Rediff.com India — forgot password and alternate email id

Gillbert Taylor on Mar 8, 2018
I can't login my email (Phill1bleeder@rediffmail.com) because i forgot my password and i can't reset it because i forgot my alternate email id so please send me a code or something to my new account gillbertdraft@gmail.com it's very important i've been trying to login since the past few months but i can't but i really need this email to work again because most people have been sending mail in this account my projects and all stuff is in this account please assist me in retrieving my account it's very important.

forgot password and alternate email id

[Mar 08, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir..my rediffmail account is drappradhan@rediffmail.com...password is lost..and the recovery ph no and email id is also not valid...sir can you send me recovery password in debahutimidya@gmail.com in this account??its urgent ...
Forgot password and secret question answer to recover password of the email prasamita_geo@rediffmail.com
I forgot my previous email id and password and i need to recover my rediffmail email id and password

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016
    Rediff.com India - forgot password and alternate email id