[Resolved]  Redington India — Complaint against Redbus Policy

Dear Sir, This is regarding the REDBUS travel policy i am writing it. This is very strange & disappointing that the policy seems to be ill-logic I was booking a ticket on 19th June and i don't know when i checked ticket print i see its 1st June and it was already booked a ticket today @ around 12 in the non the same day of travel and few minutes later i just wanted to cancel the ticket but your policy says it should be cancelled on 31st of MAY. logically speaking when i have booked the ticket today how will i cancel on previous day. I just want to raise a complaint regarding this how can i cancel today's booking the previous day. Kindly take this into serious consideration and hope for action. Regards, Vijay Naik.
Sorry Team, I meantioned my company instead of the company i was supppose to raise complaint. Redington is the company i work and have no issues with it. I was raising complaint against REDBUS.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i ordered 3 pants by online and it is recieved today.I ordered 3 pants of blue/black/kakki color.But i recieved kakki/brown/coffee brown color pants.I never use these color pants .So kindly return the material and refund the cash as soon as earlier.
Rajesh Mp's reply, May 22, 2018

I ORDERED 3 PANTS BY ONLINE AND IT IS RECIEVED TODAY.I ORDERED 3 PANTS OF BLUE/BLACK/KAKKI COLOR.BUT I RECIEVED KAKKI/BROWN/COFFEE BROWN COLOR PANTS.I NEVER USE THESE COLOR PANTS .SO KINDLY RETURN THE MATERIAL AND REFUND THE CASH AS SOON AS EARLIER.

Redington India
    Redington India  Phone
    Redington India  Address
    Redington (India) Limited SPL Guindy House, 95 Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600032