Redington India Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Mar 25, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Redington India

Having problems with Redington India ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Redington India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Redington India

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Redington India Phone Numbers

Fax

Redington India reviews & complaints(47)

Google has given repacement permission for my google pixel buds A and they told that some one will call from Redington for uyour replacement process but still yet no one contacted me....
I bought new google pixel buds A series and i got the defective ones. I contacted to google support and they said that you pixel buds will be replaced ASAP. They sent my file to the Redington team and i was told that the redington team will contact me but the tere is no response from redington team and i am facing so much problem because of them.
My contact number is : [protected]...

Showing low density memo in my account, I am unable to do any transaction . I have visited branch for the same they have mailed to technical team still it is not resolved . I unable to use UPI also . It is pending for long time kindly help
Redington India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Redington India is not contacting me for the replacement of Google Nest Hub. Google approved the replacement

below email for reference,

Hello Rajesh,
    Thanks for reaching out to the Google Nest Customer Care Team.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your Google Home speaker. This is to confirm that we have attempted all troubleshooting steps and determined the device needs...
    Redington India is not contacting me for the replacement of Google Nest Hub. It's been more than a month since Google approved the replacement.

Case Date: October 24, 2021

Serial Number / Model: 97202AA2C28H

Point of Purchase: Flipkart...
    Respected Sir/Madam

I would like to introduce myself that I am P. Gowtham, a hearing and speech impaired person and my wife R. Mageswari, is also such a person. We were married and settled in Chennai. A few months ago, my wife had lent a total amount of Rs.9, 000/- by way of transfer through phonepe UPI to one of her friends, namely Vijay Ananth.C on various occasions. Incidentally, He is also such a person. Presently, he...

Redington is not contacting me for the replacement of Google Nest Mini which was already approved by google nest...

Case Date: June 17, 2021

GREATER NOIDA 201306 Uttar
      Pradesh
      Contact Phone Number: +91 - [protected]

Order ID: OD[protected]

Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen)
      Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty
      1. [IMEI/Serial No: 9C10105AP5N9L7 ]
      Redington India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I buy a google home mini. But it didn't work so when i connected with google care they said they refered the case to Redington for replace it.
        Redington India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have visited service center to replace defective smart speaker from google for replacement. The service center is 50kms away. Upon reaching there, i was told to hand over the device and i can go back home as replacement device was not in stock, and will be sent via courier, once available, with written acknowledgement for same. It has been more than one month. Neither google nor their service center has provided me any resolution, replacement...
          We had purchased product bluetooth jabra talk 15 2 month ago from amazon side so that is not working. I discussed with jabra team on call they suggest me it's battery has been dead it will replace but jabra team not yet any response after one month.

Please look this matter on priority basis, i am so tired multiple times called jabra team but no positive response jabra team side....

The printer machine of the computer has been handed over within warrantee period to your authorised dealer at redington (India) limited, hp authorised service centre, 1st floor, ashok nagar, station road, tantiagaria, midnapur town, paschim medinipur 712101 (Email. [protected]@redignton.com.in) on 29/08/2014 under their acknowledgement receipt/token no.698 dated 29/8/2014 for repairing and servicing (Xerox print attached). However, due to some reasons or the other, the printer has not been returned to the undersigned.
          However, on taking up the matter, the under secretary, govt. Of india, ministry of consumer affairs, food & public distribution, dett, of consumer affairs, krishi bhawan, new delhi has asked redington (India) ltd spl, guindy house, 95, anna salai guindy, chennai-600032, [protected] with copy of midnapur authorised servicing centre, to return the said printer/machine to the undersigned vide memo dated 6th june, 2018 (Copy enclosed).
          Since the printer/machine in question has not yet been handed over to the undersigned, neither their midnapur authorised centre could be located on the above address, i am compelled to lodge the complain to get back my printer/machine.
          Kindly look into this and arrange to return the printer duly repaired and serviced to the undersigned at the following address:
          Debabrata satpathy, at:raghunathpur (Behind text print) p. O. Jhargam (721507), dist. Paschim medinipur. W. B.
          Redington India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Redington India — neither, they are providing product nor the credit after more than 1.2 years of after issuing a credit note

Neither, they are providing product nor the credit after more than 1.2 years of after issuing a credit note. After four long examinations and checking of motherboards they have failed to repair my motherboards and have issued credit note in my name "cn to be issued to redington (India) limited as on dated 04-may-2017" but the person in charge for these case mr. Rakesh keep assuring for a year and still haven't done a damn thing. He always...

work order no: SUR/MG/15/00731 wo date: 01 jul 2015
            MSN No: R35AXS5FXF IMEI NO: [protected]

I gave my moto-e (surat, gujarat, india) for display showing line issue they tell me it will take 20 days something and said contact them after 20 days they given me number on their invoice

now i am trying to contact them on this number for two days but they don't answer my call, they should not give number to customers if they are not going to answer when customer calling them.
            one time someone pick up the phone said hello and hangup the phone. i can't reach anyone to confirm that my unit is ready to deliver or not.
            i called on motorola customer care and find out wo status that my unit is ready to deliver but i can't reach anyone to redington india service center at surat to confirm my delivery
            my job hours and hours of services center conflict so i can't take chance to take leave if my phone is not ready. please help

Redington India — Complaint against Redbus Policy

Dear Sir, This is regarding the REDBUS travel policy i am writing it. This is very strange & disappointing that the policy seems to be ill-logic I was booking a ticket on 19th June and i don't know when i checked ticket print i see its 1st June and it was already booked a ticket today @ around 12 in the non the same day of travel and few minutes later i just wanted to cancel the ticket but your policy says it should be cancelled...

I bought Blackberry Z10 handset on 4th June 2014. It worked fine for a month and on 9th July 2014 it suddenly stopped working and went completely dead. As my phone is in warranty I took it to the Redington Service Center on 10 July 2014 and then they submitted my phone and gave me the receipt and asked me to call them after 3-4 days to get the status. When I called them after 3-4 days then they told that the phone needs to be sent to Chennai office as it is dead and is of no use. I said ok and asked how many days this replacement thing is going to take. They said 15-20 days Max. I said ok. After 7-8 days I called them to take the status they said " Replacement Pending". I again called them after a week and they replied back to me with the same status line. Now it's been a month since I have submitted my phone to Redington India for Replacement. Till today also they have the same status on it. I am not sure at this stage whether I will be getting my phone back or Not. I am also tired of asking the status of my phone now. Because each and every time they turn up with the same reply. I need consumer's complaint forum help in shorting out this issue. I want my phone back in any condition. Please help!!! Full Address of the Service Center: Survey No 318/319 Office No 2 Ground Floor, Off Fergusson Road Opposite Deccan Education Society College Dhyaneshwar Paduka Chowk Mandir, Shivaji Nagar, Pune - 411005
              Aug 20, 2014
              Updated by Bhupsa89
              My Work Order Number is 16596. Till today I haven't received my phone back from Redington Service center. They keep adding days whenever I call them. Now they are asking me to wait till end of this month.

Respected Sir, I had given my Toshiba Satellite L300 (Laptop ) for Paid Service with Redignton (India) Limited, 3-B, Villanur Road, Naresan Nagar, Pondicherry – 605 005.Phone :0413 – 2200314.They told that I have to pay Rs.6799.00. My Problem with Laptop was Display goes Different Color while using the Charger. I agreed to pay and gave my Laptop with Work Order No. : PO/13/00975 Dated on[protected].On[protected] they returned my Laptop by getting the above said amount for Service. At that time when I gave for service itself, I had asked to return the old spare to return to me as it was charged 6799.00.But they failed to do that . With next few Days, the same Color Problem happened to my Laptop .So I had retured back to them for same service.They had my Laptop for 2 weeks and then returned to me stating that “problem was resolved”. During this time when they return my Laptop, I had noticed that DVD Drive was not working, I asked about this issue, .They did not respond me anything. I again asked for the old spare to return.Now also they told will get the Spare from Chennai and return soon.But no Reply. Again on 29-10-13 I had the same problem .They took my Laptop and told me that they was some problem in service . So they told will rectify all the problems and give it back with work order No.:PO/13/01602 dated 29/10/13. Multiple problems reported : DVD not working, Fan sometimes not RUN (Over Heat), Display goes Different Color, RGB Color Coming. They Again sent my laptop to Chennai for problem solving . On 22-11-13, they returned my laptop at the same time same issue was noticed at their office itself. They tried to connect my laptop with their spare Charger.It was not getting charged. Another main problem, When I connect my adaptor for Laptop for Charging, it does not work. When I asked about that issue, they replied that “they forgot to connect the Power Socket inside the laptop”. Today 06-12-13, I called to them asking about my laptop, they told me that “we got your laptop, but it was with the same problem., ” After 5 months of time, I did not get any proper response or my Laptop returned back from service.Instead, those service people were Learning how to repair a laptop by Creating multiple problems in a single laptop. They are simply telling that we had sent that from Pondicherry Redington to Chennai Redington. Fedup with their Foolish Replies. I asked for some manager contact no. or asked for Some Senior person Contact, but they refused to respond me properly. Now, After 5 months of time, I don’t want to run behind these service people asking for my Laptop. I am going to file a case with Consumer Court . Paying my money before 5 months and following the Redington india Limited. Still no use. I had made around 50 to 60 calls to get my Laptop Status. But Very Very Worst Response. After this many issues created by Redington (India) Limited, Pondicherry by doing all trail research on my laptop. I don’t want to take this error laptop with me . Redington (India) Limited Pondicherry had to give me New Laptop with Same Brand with Same Configuration. So please accept this Consumer Complaint and File a case against: Service Center: Redington (India) Limited. 3-B, Villianur Road, Natesan Nagar, Pondicherry – 605 005. Ph:[protected], 2200315. Consumer Details : (out of Warrenty ) Paid bill amount : Rs.6799.00 with Work Order :PO/13/00975 Dated 12/08/2013 G.Balamurugan, Pondicherry. Mobile no :[protected], [protected]. Toshiba Satellite L300 Serial no : X8720421Q. Work order no : PO/13/01602.
                Dec 12, 2013
                Updated by gbalamtech

Is there any Updates ? When will i get my New Laptop.? Already i am facing a Heavy loss for the past 5 months.
                please check is there anyone alive from TOSHIBA to Reply my Query for Cheating my Money in the name of SERVICE CENTER ?
                i need consumer court to take action against this issue . still i did not get my laptop or no response from them

i have buy HUAWEI mobile 2 month back 2 times update softewar for your service center but my problem not solve then i submited my mobile at your Baroda Alkapuri service center on 08/08/0213 but till date i dont get perfect ans for them hand what can i do , so pls help me on this metter. thanks & regard Balram Savant [protected]...

I hand over my HTC Explorer handset to this service centre to get my handset back cover replaced on 31st October 2012. This is limit after 1 Month and 5 Days gone. My handset was submitted to replace back cover of My HTC Explorer handset. Now After this much time service centre called me and said Estimate amount to resolve your issue of Mother board problem is Rs 6000. This is HELL. My issue is of replacing back cover and HTC is detecting Mother board problem this is limit of Dumbness in Technical world.

Earlier they provided an estimate of Rs 1461 to replace my handset back cover. At that time due to some financial reasons I refused to get it replace and said them to give me back as it is.

But later on I told them OK no issue get my Handset back cover replaced and I am ready to pay Rs 1461. They said we have to regenerate the job sheet I said no problem generate it.
                  Now they are calling me on 5 December 2012 and telling me that Estimate amount to resolve your issue of Mother board problem is Rs 6000.
                  My issue was of Back cover and they are saying Mother board problem !!!

I have all e-mail conversation that took place between Me and HTC to solve my issue.

If Indian government can provide me any kind of help it would be Really appreciable.

Details are as below:-

Service centre :- Redington India Pvt. Ltd., Sec 20, Chandigarh
                  Contact number:- [protected]
                  My Ticket number is :- 12INA[protected]
                  Job No:- IXC[protected]
                  SNo:- ht1a1vn05886

My contact number:- [protected]

Now I want to file Defamation case against them for compensation of my Time loss and my Frustration.

Please look at my problem as soon as possible.
                  Aug 13, 2020

Hello Sir,

I own an HP laptop (model NO - HP Pavilion g6-1301tx Notebook PC). I Purchased this laptop on June 15 from e-zone, and from few days I am facing some issues on laptop. I complained for this on Hp Service center ( Complain No/ Case Id - [protected]) on 22nd November. I received a msg from there side on my number - [protected]. The msg Says that "Dear CU Case id([protected]) tha er will visit on your site on 23rd nov 2nd half for diagnose issue SVC, Redington India Limited Somnath Seal +[protected]"

Its 26th November and no one came to look after this. Today when I called again, there was no response to my call.

So I duly request you sir to look after this as soon as possible.

Company Details: