Redington India

Tamil Nadu

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Redington India related photos (6)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Redington India Photos

Redington India Complaints & Reviews

Redington is not contacting me for the replacement of Google Nest Mini which was already approved by google nest
Details:

GREATER NOIDA 201306 Uttar
Pradesh
Contact Phone Number: +91 - [protected]

Order ID: OD[protected]

Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen)
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty
1. [IMEI/Serial No: 9C10105AP5N9L7 ]
Nov 12, 2020

Redington India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I buy a google home mini. But it didn't work so when i connected with google care they said they refered the case to Redington for replace it.
    Google home mini
    Oct 02, 2020

Redington India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have visited service center to replace defective smart speaker from google for replacement. The service center is 50kms...
      We had purchased product bluetooth jabra talk 15 2 month ago from amazon side so that is not working. I discussed...

The printer machine of the computer has been handed over within warrantee period to your authorised dealer at redington (India) limited, hp authorised service centre, 1st floor, ashok nagar, station road, tantiagaria, midnapur town, paschim medinipur 712101 (Email. [protected]@redignton.com.in) on 29/08/2014 under their acknowledgement receipt/token no.698 dated 29/8/2014 for repairing and servicing (Xerox print attached). However, due to some reasons or the other, the printer has not been returned to the undersigned.
      However, on taking up the matter, the under secretary, govt. Of india, ministry of consumer affairs, food & public distribution, dett, of consumer affairs, krishi bhawan, new delhi has asked redington (India) ltd spl, guindy house, 95, anna salai guindy, chennai-600032, [protected] with copy of midnapur authorised servicing centre, to return the said printer/machine to the undersigned vide memo dated 6th june, 2018 (Copy enclosed).
      Since the printer/machine in question has not yet been handed over to the undersigned, neither their midnapur authorised centre could be located on the above address, i am compelled to lodge the complain to get back my printer/machine.
      Kindly look into this and arrange to return the printer duly repaired and serviced to the undersigned at the following address:
      Debabrata satpathy, at:raghunathpur (Behind text print) p. O. Jhargam (721507), dist. Paschim medinipur. W. B.
      return of printer with reference to token no.698 dated 28/8/2014 of medinipur hp authorised, redington, service centre medinipur west be
      Dec 10, 2018

Redington India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Neither, they are providing product nor the credit after more than 1.2 years of after issuing a credit note. After four long...

work order no: SUR/MG/15/00731 wo date: 01 jul 2015
        MSN No: R35AXS5FXF IMEI NO: [protected]

I gave my moto-e (surat, gujarat, india) for display showing line issue they tell me it will take 20 days something and said contact them after 20 days they given me number on their invoice

now i am trying to contact them on this number for two days but they don't answer my call, they should not give number to customers if they are not going to answer when customer calling them.
        one time someone pick up the phone said hello and hangup the phone. i can't reach anyone to confirm that my unit is ready to deliver or not.
        i called on motorola customer care and find out wo status that my unit is ready to deliver but i can't reach anyone to redington india service center at surat to confirm my delivery
        my job hours and hours of services center conflict so i can't take chance to take leave if my phone is not ready. please help
        Jul 20, 2015

Redington India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, This is regarding the REDBUS travel policy i am writing it. This is very strange & disappointing that the...

I bought Blackberry Z10 handset on 4th June 2014. It worked fine for a month and on 9th July 2014 it suddenly stopped working and went completely dead. As my phone is in warranty I took it to the Redington Service Center on 10 July 2014 and then they submitted my phone and gave me the receipt and asked me to call them after 3-4 days to get the status. When I called them after 3-4 days then they told that the phone needs to be sent to Chennai office as it is dead and is of no use. I said ok and asked how many days this replacement thing is going to take. They said 15-20 days Max. I said ok. After 7-8 days I called them to take the status they said " Replacement Pending". I again called them after a week and they replied back to me with the same status line. Now it's been a month since I have submitted my phone to Redington India for Replacement. Till today also they have the same status on it. I am not sure at this stage whether I will be getting my phone back or Not. I am also tired of asking the status of my phone now. Because each and every time they turn up with the same reply. I need consumer's complaint forum help in shorting out this issue. I want my phone back in any condition. Please help!!! Full Address of the Service Center: Survey No 318/319 Office No 2 Ground Floor, Off Fergusson Road Opposite Deccan Education Society College Dhyaneshwar Paduka Chowk Mandir, Shivaji Nagar, Pune - 411005
          Aug 20, 2014
          Updated by Bhupsa89
          My Work Order Number is 16596. Till today I haven't received my phone back from Redington Service center. They keep adding days whenever I call them. Now they are asking me to wait till end of this month.

Respected Sir, I had given my Toshiba Satellite L300 (Laptop ) for Paid Service with Redignton (India) Limited, 3-B, Villanur Road, Naresan Nagar, Pondicherry – 605 005.Phone :0413 – 2200314.They told that I have to pay Rs.6799.00. My Problem with Laptop was Display goes Different Color while using the Charger. I agreed to pay and gave my Laptop with Work Order No. : PO/13/00975 Dated on[protected].On[protected] they returned my Laptop by getting the above said amount for Service. At that time when I gave for service itself, I had asked to return the old spare to return to me as it was charged 6799.00.But they failed to do that . With next few Days, the same Color Problem happened to my Laptop .So I had retured back to them for same service.They had my Laptop for 2 weeks and then returned to me stating that “problem was resolved”. During this time when they return my Laptop, I had noticed that DVD Drive was not working, I asked about this issue, .They did not respond me anything. I again asked for the old spare to return.Now also they told will get the Spare from Chennai and return soon.But no Reply. Again on 29-10-13 I had the same problem .They took my Laptop and told me that they was some problem in service . So they told will rectify all the problems and give it back with work order No.:PO/13/01602 dated 29/10/13. Multiple problems reported : DVD not working, Fan sometimes not RUN (Over Heat), Display goes Different Color, RGB Color Coming. They Again sent my laptop to Chennai for problem solving . On 22-11-13, they returned my laptop at the same time same issue was noticed at their office itself. They tried to connect my laptop with their spare Charger.It was not getting charged. Another main problem, When I connect my adaptor for Laptop for Charging, it does not work. When I asked about that issue, they replied that “they forgot to connect the Power Socket inside the laptop”. Today 06-12-13, I called to them asking about my laptop, they told me that “we got your laptop, but it was with the same problem., ” After 5 months of time, I did not get any proper response or my Laptop returned back from service.Instead, those service people were Learning how to repair a laptop by Creating multiple problems in a single laptop. They are simply telling that we had sent that from Pondicherry Redington to Chennai Redington. Fedup with their Foolish Replies. I asked for some manager contact no. or asked for Some Senior person Contact, but they refused to respond me properly. Now, After 5 months of time, I don’t want to run behind these service people asking for my Laptop. I am going to file a case with Consumer Court . Paying my money before 5 months and following the Redington india Limited. Still no use. I had made around 50 to 60 calls to get my Laptop Status. But Very Very Worst Response. After this many issues created by Redington (India) Limited, Pondicherry by doing all trail research on my laptop. I don’t want to take this error laptop with me . Redington (India) Limited Pondicherry had to give me New Laptop with Same Brand with Same Configuration. So please accept this Consumer Complaint and File a case against: Service Center: Redington (India) Limited. 3-B, Villianur Road, Natesan Nagar, Pondicherry – 605 005. Ph:[protected], 2200315. Consumer Details : (out of Warrenty ) Paid bill amount : Rs.6799.00 with Work Order :PO/13/00975 Dated 12/08/2013 G.Balamurugan, Pondicherry. Mobile no :[protected], [protected]. Toshiba Satellite L300 Serial no : X8720421Q. Work order no : PO/13/01602.
            Dec 12, 2013
            Updated by gbalamtech

Is there any Updates ? When will i get my New Laptop.? Already i am facing a Heavy loss for the past 5 months.
            please check is there anyone alive from TOSHIBA to Reply my Query for Cheating my Money in the name of SERVICE CENTER ?
            i need consumer court to take action against this issue . still i did not get my laptop or no response from them

i have buy HUAWEI mobile 2 month back 2 times update softewar for your service center but my problem not solve then i submited...

I hand over my HTC Explorer handset to this service centre to get my handset back cover replaced on 31st October 2012. This is limit after 1 Month and 5 Days gone. My handset was submitted to replace back cover of My HTC Explorer handset. Now After this much time service centre called me and said Estimate amount to resolve your issue of Mother board problem is Rs 6000. This is HELL. My issue is of replacing back cover and HTC is detecting Mother board problem this is limit of Dumbness in Technical world.

Earlier they provided an estimate of Rs 1461 to replace my handset back cover. At that time due to some financial reasons I refused to get it replace and said them to give me back as it is.

But later on I told them OK no issue get my Handset back cover replaced and I am ready to pay Rs 1461. They said we have to regenerate the job sheet I said no problem generate it.
              Now they are calling me on 5 December 2012 and telling me that Estimate amount to resolve your issue of Mother board problem is Rs 6000.
              My issue was of Back cover and they are saying Mother board problem !!!

I have all e-mail conversation that took place between Me and HTC to solve my issue.

If Indian government can provide me any kind of help it would be Really appreciable.

Details are as below:-

Service centre :- Redington India Pvt. Ltd., Sec 20, Chandigarh
              Contact number:- [protected]
              My Ticket number is :- 12INA[protected]
              Job No:- IXC[protected]
              SNo:- ht1a1vn05886

My contact number:- [protected]

Now I want to file Defamation case against them for compensation of my Time loss and my Frustration.

Please look at my problem as soon as possible.

Hello Sir,

I own an HP laptop (model NO - HP Pavilion g6-1301tx Notebook PC). I Purchased this laptop on June 15 from e-zone, and from few days I am facing some issues on laptop. I complained for this on Hp Service center ( Complain No/ Case Id - [protected]) on 22nd November. I received a msg from there side on my number - [protected]. The msg Says that "Dear CU Case id([protected]) tha er will visit on your site on 23rd nov 2nd half for diagnose issue SVC, Redington India Limited Somnath Seal +[protected]"

Its 26th November and no one came to look after this. Today when I called again, there was no response to my call.

So I duly request you sir to look after this as soon as possible.

Company Details:
                West Bengal

Contact Nos. [protected]/03/ [protected]/[protected]

Hi Sirs

after that am faced other 2 issues,

one is my bluetooth is not working , another issue is while downloading contacts system states UNKNOWN ERROR,

previously there is no is such a error in my carrier, why plleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
                  no one is response for blackberry had set, there is no customer care please

--- On Mon, 8/10/12, Myil Vaganan <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Myil Vaganan <[protected]@yahoo.com>
                  Subject: REF : blackberry carrier to Redington India Ltd work order no: CBE / BB/12/01468
                  To: [protected]@redington.co.in
                  Date: Monday, 8 October, 2012, 3:26 PM

HI

WORK ORDER NO : CBE / BB/12/01468

This is regarding to i gave the my blackberry carrier to Redington India Ltd on 01-OCT-12
                  In this relation to i really need the my carrier very urgently,

May i request can you finish & deliver my blackberry carrier before 11-OCT-12 of this month and do the needful, thanks for your help.

Aug 13, 2020

I purchased a blackberry curve 9300 mobile from Shreeji Times,Baroda-39007 on[protected] with one yr warranty.Howevr since the Itime I purchased the mobile it's trackpad gets stuck now & than and I just can not use the hand set.i gave it for repairs to Redington India Ltd ,Alakpuri Baroda on 4/4/12 ,5/6/12 and both time the set was sent to Banglore for repairs but the problem persisted.Again the set developed same problem in Aug when I was in USA and I contacted the manager of Redington Baroda by mail and phone but he said that he can help only once I am back in India.i again gave the mobile to Redington on10/10/12 on return to India .The mobile has again been sent to Banglore.I want redington to. Replace the handset and also give compensation for loss of business due tommy inability to communicate with clients due to non functioning of mobile set.
                    Col (Retd) LM Gupta,[protected], email [protected]@gmail.com,12/10/1288
                    Aug 13, 2020

I have purchased BlackBerry Curve 8520 before 2 years. I am facing the audio problem (Listening Speaker)since i have purchased the handset. I have visited the Redington India (Authorised Service center for Blackberry) Ahmedabad for resolving the problem and they have done some repairing work and given me handset back after 2-3 months same problem continued i again visited at Redington and requested them to replace the handset as the problem is been continued, as they have kept my handset for 10 days and said that problem is been resolved. But again after a month same problem continued and at that time i was at Delhi and it is been delayed and warranty got expired. After that when i came back to Ahmedabad i have visited Redington on 6th Jan 2011 for same audio problem and they haven given me my handset on 28th Jan 2011. Again i have faced the same problem and given handset at Redington on 14th March 2012 and got back on 23rd March 2012. After that i have again faced the problem for audio and give handset at Redington on 26th July 2012 and still not taken the delivery as they have given me the repairing estimate of Rs 4500/- to change the housing of handset. I have done mail to so many people in Redington to excelate the complaint such as Mr. Prashant, Mr. Sivakumar, Mr. PraveenDas, but no one is showing cutosy to given the call and ask me regarding the issue, no one is ready to listen the problem as there is manufacturing fault in handset, than why should i pay the charges as there is no any physical damage in handset. I am attaching the sheet of complaint dates on which i have given my handset in company which is provided to me by Redington. I am not getting any response from Redington and they are not providing me the mail id of any concern person direct from Blackberry. So i request you to look in the matter and try to solve my issue.
                      Aug 13, 2020

On 19 July 12 I replaced my hp pavilion dv6-3153nr laptop keyboard product no[protected] from redington India ltd, but they replaced this keyboard with dv[protected]b31 as per the bill given to me. When I complaint about this thing they told me that it is the only keyboard coming with same product no and the bill is wrong and they will change my keyboard but after two weeks they told me my keyboard is not available and they will not give my money back. Please tell me what all actions can I take against them. As I am in defense forces I have other considerations also. Please give me some information on this matter.
                        Aug 13, 2020

i faced auto restarting issues with my blackberry bold phone model 9900. i trusted redington (khar) with their 7 working days...

Sir ,

this is to inform you about the problem i have faced , after i purchased a brand new bold 4 worth Rs 33,450 from croma (crossway mall , infintiy group, surat GUJARAT) . sir i purchased the phone on wednesday aroun 9:45pm and on the same day around 11:00 pm i faced a very unsual problem. this problem bolcked the speaker and mic of my phone and i had to reboot my phone after which the problem got solved .

on the second day of purchasing the phone i.e on thursday in the morning at 12:15 i faced this problem again and had to reboot it again . i faced this problems around 5 times on the same day . i went to the croma outlet from where i had purchased my phone on the second day itself after purchasing the phone . the advised me to visit the nearest service center of blackberry in our city . i went there but was closed . on the next day i went to the service center but the answer and response to my phone from their personnel i got was quite unusual .

firstly the executive (lady) sitting on the help desk counter answered to me very rudely which broke my mind about REDINGTON GROUP . secondly she told me to submit my phone over there which i did and today is the date since then as i am not getting a appropriate answer from them . they have started lingering my questions day by day and thus m writing this leeter to you before taking any legal concrete step against them .

also , i searched on blackberry's official website and there are a couple of phone IMEI no's who have faced the same problem and they got they cell phones replaced by getting a DOA letter .
                          sir , Rs 33,450 is not a small amount and i pledge you to look into this matter very seriously as i am not able to use my piece since i have purchased it 5 days ago , and if they knew that there are problems with this piece they shiouldnt have advised me to buy this as being an end user i dont have appropriate technical knowledge about this field .

LINK :-

being an business man in my city , a lot of my time is wasted going to the outlet and to the service center .

pls revert me as soon as possible .

regards ,
                          Yash Maniyar,
                          +[protected].
                          Aug 13, 2020

I have submitted my phone on the given details at redington india pvt. Ltd, and after nearly a month I DID not get replacement of the product and I am being bullied by the customer care representatives, so I need some support to over come this problem. So I decided to write an email and I have already sent to the representative which is given below for your analysis...I would be delighted if you will help me...

"respected sir,
                            I (raj dashputre) am the owner of the cell phone motorola defy, which is being facing problems due to which the mother-board is going to be replaced with in warranty period under work order no. Su/Mo/11/00458, which is being issued by miss. Ami lakdawala on 12th jan., 2012 (13:29:31). Of the imei no. [protected].

When I queried about my replacement procedure, I have called miss.Lakdawala on given no.[protected].After a bit conversation I asked for the reason of delay and about which procedure I can get my phone back sooner so I asked about the p.R.O. Or reporting person of motorola services, gujarat in gentle manner, she refused to answer me and talked to me in aggressive tone and suddenly with piles of disrespect for the customer, she disconnected my phone...that you may discuss with miss.Lakdawala...

again I called for query recently on no.[protected], executive have taken a phone and after the long hold period he replied that the part is not issued and committed that to call me next day on or before 12:00.Then I called today same answer with same hold time and same generously promised that to call me before 17:00 but still DID not called me, in again this case I talked in gentle manner and with the word "please", which should be a ashamed that to called a please word from your customer but still he DID not reply and my product is not even being demanded...

due to these reason I am forced to complain against the redington india pvt. Ltd. In consumer court online and if not getting solution I am being forced to do other legal action against the services.The complain no. Should be sent in next 12 hrs.Hope you will moderate the complain and solve it as sooner as possible...

good day."

I also talked in manner and the harassment of the representatives and inconvenience due to unable to connect any call... if I have done anything wrong please suggest me...

have a nice day...