[Resolved] Reliance BigTV — In tv error 400 signal lost shows from last one week
MuMunireddy.B on Oct 14, 2016
From last one week our tv programs are not came. It shows error 400 as our account balance is rs.599/-. My smart card no.[protected]. So resolve the problem at the earliest please. My contact no.[protected].
Gerlapalli (V), jangavaripalli (Post),
Rompicherla (M), chittoor (D)-517192.
So please provide service person to resolve this problem at the earliest. While call to customer care no he says only balance activities.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 20, 2016
[Oct 14, 2016] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance BigTV Customer Care's response, Oct 16, 2016
We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
Request you to do the below mentioned checks to resolve the poor signal issue:
1. If it is raining or cloudy in your area, try to change the channels and check, as this is a temporary phenomenon (only 10-15 minutes) across all the DTH operators during monsoon season. The issue will automatically get resolved once the intensity of rain/clouds is minimized.
2. If the issue still persists kindly check, if channel number 550 or any TS3 channels (channel list attached) are visible.
3. Confirm if the “IF” cable (black colour cable which comes from Dish and connects to back side of the Set Top Box) is properly connected and is not damaged.
4. If no damage is found in the cable, perform "Power Cycle" (Switch off the Set Top Box from the main power supply and Switch it on).
5. Finally confirm if the Dish is misaligned / has been relocated.
This issue occurs because of a slight dish misalignment which would require a technician visit.
After warranty period, service charge of Rs.175/- is applicable on registration of the service request, which will be levied even if the issue is auto-resolved or does not require a technician visit for any reason. If any part/ equipment is replaced or repaired then applicable charges will be levied.
Reliance Digital TV
|18 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
6th Floor BHQ, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, Thane Belapur Road, Kopar Khairne, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400709