[Resolved] Reliance BigTV — In tv error 400 signal lost shows from last one week

Munireddy.B on Oct 14, 2016
From last one week our tv programs are not came. It shows error 400 as our account balance is rs.599/-. My smart card no.200711938497. So resolve the problem at the earliest please. My contact no.[protected].
Address.
B. Lakshmureddy.
Gerlapalli (V), jangavaripalli (Post),
Rompicherla (M), chittoor (D)-517192.
So please provide service person to resolve this problem at the earliest. While call to customer care no he says only balance activities.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 20, 2016

[Oct 14, 2016] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance BigTV Customer Care's response, Oct 16, 2016
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Request you to do the below mentioned checks to resolve the poor signal issue:

1. If it is raining or cloudy in your area, try to change the channels and check, as this is a temporary phenomenon (only 10-15 minutes) across all the DTH operators during monsoon season. The issue will automatically get resolved once the intensity of rain/clouds is minimized.
2. If the issue still persists kindly check, if channel number 550 or any TS3 channels (channel list attached) are visible.
3. Confirm if the “IF” cable (black colour cable which comes from Dish and connects to back side of the Set Top Box) is properly connected and is not damaged.
4. If no damage is found in the cable, perform "Power Cycle" (Switch off the Set Top Box from the main power supply and Switch it on).
5. Finally confirm if the Dish is misaligned / has been relocated.

This issue occurs because of a slight dish misalignment which would require a technician visit.

After warranty period, service charge of Rs.175/- is applicable on registration of the service request, which will be levied even if the issue is auto-resolved or does not require a technician visit for any reason. If any part/ equipment is replaced or repaired then applicable charges will be levied.

Customer Care
Reliance Digital TV
Complaint comments  17 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Lakshmureddy,

Reliance Communications
From last one week our tv put shows error 400 My smart card no.200711938497. So resolve the problem at the earliest please. My contact no.9223437056. We didn't change any location of TV or setup box or antenna.
From last one week our tv put shows error 400 My smart card 200996801922. So resolve the problem at the earliest please. My contact no.9223437056. We didn't change any location of TV or setup box or antenna.
Error 400 problem my Dth connection.. Please solve problems is back 1week card no .200723560104
Dear Sirs,
Reg: ERROR - 400 -on screen
Big TV not working from 29.08.2017 as the screen shows ERROR 400.
Complained to customer care no: 18002009001 many times. They say they registered complaint for technician.
They are not giving scope to speak to the operator. It says "this facility is temporarily suspended
No TV transmission
No response from technicians or their team or customer care
Can anybody come and attend the problem. Or suggest somebody who can does this job, as I lost hope on Sri. Deerubhai Ambani, Reliance BIG TV, as he may be busy with JIO.

Address:
Yagniah K
Flat No: 201,
Olive Orchard,
St. No 7, Chikkadpally,
Hyderabad -500 020
Phone: 9703219177

Land mark: Behind Odeon Theater, Side line of Union Bank of India ATM

I am also facing the same issue error code 400. I tried contacting the customer care number but it says due to emergency situation we are not able to attend the call.
200568506385.
Please help to resolve this issue.
Hi am facing 400 hundred error channel is comming and going and customer is always saying we r busy
200759464752
I am facing error 400 issue since 1 week. I have lodged the complain and a site visit for technician since 1 week but no response as of now. Can you please look into it.
Smart Card No - 200789484461
Mahendra Makhecha
A14 Durga Appts
Irwin Road
Pune 2
Phone - 9890992771
i am facing 400 error last one week.i have raised complaint but no one resolve my problem.Please resolve my problem ASAP. a/c no 200895445565

A.Nagi REddy
I am facing error 400 issue since 1 week.
complained on online many times. .
No response from technicians or their team or customer care.

a/c No: 200620397689

Antony T J
0487-2272205(Thrissur, Kerala)
Reg: ERROR - 400 -on screen

Big TV not working from 29.08.2017 as the screen shows ERROR 400.
No TV transmission
No response from technicians or their team or customer care
Can anybody come and attend the problem.

A/c no 200768512942

please help to resolve the problem
Goudappa. Tumbagi
Crd no 200777840821
I recharge. Rs 210 from 1 week
So Kannada chanals only
Full Kannada. Channels.not comming &
Colours Kannada. Channel. Showing
Under repair from 4days
Please correct

I am facing error 400 issue from past 20 days. I have lodged the complain and a site visit for technician but no response as of now. Can you please look into it.
Smart Card No - 200874415656

The Pearl,
A Wing, 902, 9 th Floor,
Near Bharthi Vidya Peeth School,
Balewadi

Phone - 7030948190
Error 400...Very bad service from Big TV.

I am getting error 400 for most of the channels but I am able to see only four channels.
Customer care of Big TV is very bad..
I have called 10times but call getting Suspended.
I didn't expected this much bad service from Reliance Big TV..
Kindly focus on your customer care service as no responding for listening customer issues.

Customer care of Big TV is very bad..
I have called 10times but call getting Suspended.
I didn't expected this much bad service from Reliance Big TV..

Smart card number: 200610408689
I am facing error 400 issue since 1 week.
I have taken your annual package of approx.4600/- 2 months back only and trying Complaining to customer care no: 18002009001 many times. They say they registered complaint for technician.
I also dont able to speak to the operator. It says "this facility is temporarily suspended
complained on online many times. .
No response from technicians or their team or customer care.

Kindly do check and activate the actual plan which was taken earlier.

Some of the channels are also not working from past more than 10 days.

a/c No:200772937189

Hari Krishan Pandey
S/700b, school block, shakarpur, delhi-110092

6th Floor BHQ, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, Thane Belapur Road, Kopar Khairne, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400709
    Reliance BigTV - In tv error 400 signal lost shows from last one week